Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
XOrg 6.7.99.x / 6.8.0
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44, 45, 46  Next  
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zyne
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:57 am    Post subject: Re: Newbie questions.... Reply with quote

arcterex wrote:

* how do you get the xorg-cvs ebuilds? I saw something about fluidcvs but I'm not sure how to set this up. Pointers appreciated.

sorry, I only know the answer to this question... :)
do a little search for fluidportage, and it'll point you to a nice thread where someone explains how to get the fluidportage.
I did it exactly like they explained, and it worked great!!!!
too bad that new xorg doesn't work at all for me, so I got rid of it. :(
superjaded
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm.. something I've noticed after going to the new X.org (one or two checkouts of CVS and RC2) is that drag'n'drop between GNOME programs* seems to not work anymore. For example, I can drag something from a Nautilus window to the desktop (which is also Nautilus), but I can't drag a image file from a Nautilus window to the Desktop Background capplet.

I also can't drag and drop a movie file from Nautilus to Totem. But I've always been very unsure of WHERE, exactly, the program is set up to allow drops at. But neither the playlist window nor the movie window accept drops.

BMP also won't accept any drops from Nautilus windows or ROX. Haven't tried it with Konq yet.

Has anyone else noticed this? Or is something seriously br0ked on my end? :P

* Drag and drop works between KDE programs, so it's very possible it just might be a coincidental GNOME regression
John5788
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i noticed if u have xcompmgr running, opening 3d stuff like zsnes or other games will cause xorg to lock up ur computer.
IvIoyner
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The nvidia-problems seemed to fix themself automatically when I did a opengl-update nvidia after getting the latest cvs xorg. My screen no longer freezes whenever glxnfo and stuff like that is (attempted) to run.

Stability got better as well. For those who want more eyecandy to use with the compositioning, there's some nifty stuff around the archives of fd.o mailing lists, for example the hacked xterm that has opaque text, but transparent background. There is also a patch for xcompmgr that makes the fade in/fade out-effects work like they should (try starting xcompmgr with -f), quite cool.
John5788
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

u got a screenshot that demonstrates the xterm hack?
superjaded
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John5788 wrote:

http://animepad.net/sj/xterm-hack.png

Definitely a lot more useable than xterm + transset.. but I think it would be even niftier if they didn't make the window decorations translucent too. :?
KingPunk
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm. makes for some interesting ideas.
gurke
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i still got massive glitches. i would like to take a screenshot, so i can show you, but it is not possible, since the screen refreshes and draws perfect when i take a screenie.
IWBCMAN
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. I finally got my machine up and running with the latest (6.7.9.902) xorg beta ebuild release. My impressions are very mixed at this point but I would like to share some thoughts and observations:

Although this release is beta-it amazes me how *beta* this whole thing is. I personally have no problem with this-but many will end up discouraged for this is the least stable X11R* release in many, many moons. I am not complaining here-just noting that Keith Packard managed to get the Composite extension into the release without anywhere near the testing and reliability to actually justify it´s inclusion.

That being said I was jumping up and down when I heard it was actually going to be released so soon-I had expected we would have to wait at least a year....I have been following these developments quite closely since before the fork took place having played with Xserver almost as soon as the code was released.

It is obvious to me at this point that the Composite extension is simply not mature enough to be used for much at this point. Of course applications will be adapted to make use of it-but the extension itself is really lacking in the way of implementation which goes beyond the range of those things which can be adapted for in the applications themselves.

Case in point the latest unstable metacity ebuilds detect the Composite, Fixes and Damages extensions and implements it´s own compositing manager-but it is unbelievably slow, utterly mitigating the wow effect which it undeniably offers-and this on a reasonably fast machine(2.4Ghz Celeron/768MB R800 Rambus ram/Nvidia Geforce 4 MX 400). I had to modify the ebuild to turn off the Compositor to be able to use GNOME (--disable-compositor)...

With the Composite extension enabled a number of video applications break-with the xcompmgr running most video applications break and everything opengl breaks. Now, again, I am not really complaining- the problems are complex and it is not Keith Packards fault- xv as a video out simply will not work with composite-xv simply pumps the yuv??? signal straight to the graphic cards which support it and composite only works with ARGB. xv is arguably the best video out option available in the Linux world. The second choice is opengl-which likewise does not work with composite now and may never under all of the opengl implimentations.

let me repost some of my exchange with rasterman which I had a couple of weeks ago to illustrate these issues:

from rasterman in response to a question about cairo/composite/fixes/damages and future Enlightenment plans
Quote:

As for EFL and future things... Xrender/Cairo. OK. Cairo is built on Xrender or glitz. glitz implements xrender via opengl (as best it can). while this is cool - it has limits, and couldnt sanely be used too well in conjunction with xfixes+xdamag for a x compositing manager - limiting it - but then again evas suffers from the same issue, so it boils down to xrender. cairo just sits on top of xrender and anything else. xrender is the core of the issue. last time i checked (a few weeks back) my xserver and its drivers on every machine i have (2 nvidia, 1 radeo, 1 intel i865) still blew chunks in terms of speed. imlib2 was still running rings around it. i dont run the latest fd.o/x.org servers - i run whatever debian unstable currently has as i dont have time to rtrack every xserver version, cvs tree, fork and release. buit the point is - once xrender is properly accelerated and doing what it SHOULD do (and that is run rings around imlib2 instead as the gfx hardware these days CAN do so much bertter if used properly), it is a simple matter of adding an xrender engine to evas alongside software_x11, fb, directfb, buffer, qtopia and opengl. i dont' see there being any value in this work until xrender is properly accelerated and properly accelerated servers AND drivers are wide-spread enough to make it worht it. renderbench exists as a tool for driver writers and developers on xfree86 and x.org to test their work and see if they have made it good. the day the software fallbacks for xrender stop being 1/30th - 1/50th of the speed of imlib2 is the day i will look seriously at xrender again. it's really more a fmormality as the mechanisms and features are in-place already, abstracted and working cpu/client-side at a reasonable speed.

from me:
Quote:
I reread your response about render-about 6 times to see if I am capable of "grok"ing it. It seems to me that you are saying that evas sits on top of the extensions much like cairo does and that one is forced to either try to do all the compositing and acceleration stuff via the extensions(render, damages, fixes, composite) or to simply try to reimpliment the same kind of functionality in opengl-which of course was not really designed for 2d anyway and the opengl support of the GPU's is logically distinct from the acclerated font drawing hardware in modern GPU's which is *supposedly* used by render.

I had no idea that the two are mutually exclusive-ie. I thought using opengl would work great with the extensions... Am I even in the ball park with my primitive comprehension here ? I am just curious-I don't need an introduction to X architecture 101-in case my question is itself insulting.... At any rate it sounds like evas and cairo are closer to each other than I had first understood-closer in the sense that they are both libraries sitting atop the extensions, whereas I was under the impression that evas could sit atop cairo-which now seems like nonsense. What is somewhat disappointing is that from the sounds of your response glitz and the opengl-backend of evas are supposed to implement all of the compositing and acceleration stuff in opengl so either one uses opengl for this stuff, stuff for which opengl was not concieved, or one tries and gets hardware accleration via the X extensions. So if I am anywhere near understanding this the only real question is how effective the two approaches are in utilizing the GPU power-opengl support is only really good on a small handful of different cards(nvidia, ati and perhpas matrox)-and the X extensions are supported by most cards(???) but not particularly good-and only will get better with a) more and better documentation from the manufacturers or b) better native extension support in the propietary drivers. I am rambling here- don't wish to waste your time...

ratermans response
Quote:

RE: xrender, acceleration etc.

evas ALREADY can use opengl to accelerate - glitz under cairo is not needed. we're already there :) cairo and glitz are technically playing catch-up.

as for 200-300% speedups. thats still abysmal, when imlib2 is 30-50 TIMES faster in most operations. thats 3000-5000% faster . sure with a 200-300% speedup now its 1000-2000% faster - its still 10-20 TIMES faster. until its SOFTAWRE rendering is approaching the speed imlib2 has (ie its hlaf the speed of imlib2 or better) we can talk. as for hardware accel- any hardware aqccelerated renderong on a modern card SHOULD be 10-30 TIMES faster than imlib2. that is the kind of speedup evas gets by going from software engine to opengl. it gets somewhere like a 10-30 TIMES speedup. (it has a benchmarking test program to show this)

as i said. i haven't run x.org's server as i just dont have time to keep chanign xservers. i have code to write and the abstraction layers support all the features and concepts needed. all it needs is for the drivers to finally catch up and work as they should for us to spend the time to put in that layer to hook it together. cairo buys us nothing. xrender COULD - if it were to be actually an acceleration mechanims, NOT a deceleration mechanism. again - renderbench. run that.

and rasterman responded again:
Quote:

OK - I should explain evas a bit i guess.

evas is a graphical object abstraction. an image/icon is an object. a string of text is an object. you deal with is at a higher level and create/destroy, move, resize, show, hide etc. these objects. evas then figures out how it most efficiently can do the least work in redrawing the canvas in which these objects exist when they change. the redrawing of thisis handled by a rendering engine. evas has svereal rendering engines available. software_x11 is one. it uses the cpu entirely to do all the graphics then copies the rendered pixels to the screen as fast as it can. this works on every exserver since the dawn of time (X11R6). it's fast and scales with the speed of your memory bus/cpu. this is also the core of the enigne for the framebuffer enigne that can do the same thing in the linux framebuffer - no x needed. it can also render to a allocated chunk of memory so you can take the pixels and write them to disk or whatever. it can also use the directfb engine to do the same rendering tasks, or the qtopia engine, or opengl. xrender could be another engine - so could cairo. but i don't see the need for it until xrender is sufficiently fast to warrant the effort. :) and yes you are right. opengl IS fast - but it has its limitations. it does not work well for "small windows" ie lots of small ones. it is very much designed and intended for big windows or full-screen, with few of them, doing 3d. you CAN use it for 2d and it DOES work but it does present problems that xrender makes easier to deal with, thus making xrender a preferred pipeline to render via, BUT since its speed issues hobble it, that takes it out of the race for now.

i can tell you exactly why xrender has its issues - and its not because of lacking docs for chipsets. that just stops xrender from being 10-30 times faster. iut deosnt make it 30-50 timres slower. this slowdown is caused by naieve code that does all the rendering with the CPU within xrender but doing pixel modifications ACROSS the AGP or PCI bus. this means a read/modify/write cycle for EACH pixel is amazingly slow - this covers MOST of the slowdown alone. we can go into detail and i've missed out some here - but the SOFTWARE FALLBACK code in xrender needs to be MUCH smarter about how it does things when the GPU cannot help.

Although my understanding of these issues is quite limited-I do feel I am beginning to *grok* the complexity. I had always hoped that one could use glitz(the opengl backend for cairo) directly with Composite , Fixes and Damages-but this is not the case. Glitz is an opengl implimentation of the Render extension. But one cannot impliment Composite , Fixes and Damages
in glitz. So *either* you use Composite (and it´s helpers- Fixes and Damages) which is dependent upon Render *or* you rewrite your app to use cairo + glitz. Now I have read elsewhere that the code being written for glitz may be usefull for developing a generalized opengl backend for all things X-and this is the direction which Keith Packard wants to go- this would solve this problem-but it would probably introduce new problems due to the limitations of opengl.

The point of all this is rather simple:

1)xv in its current incarnation is incompatible with Composite and Opengl.

2)Opengl is incompatible with Composite. This many be fixable and probably will be addressed in the upcomming Nvidia drivers(but who knows about other DRI enabled GLX implimentations ?)

3)Using cairo + glitz will be a wonderful combination-after all opengl has no problem performing all of the operations which composite performs. But one cannot implement the stuff in fixes and damages in opengl, which is a real shame because these two extensions could radically reduce X roundtrips and lighten the X Server load.

3a)But only applications rewritten to use cairo will be able to use glitz as a backend-in contrast to the Composite extension and xcompmgr which automagically applies to all running X window applications.-Unless the glitz code can form the basis for a opengl implementation of all things X. I suspect that work is going on with XCB/XCL which would gradualy replace the older Xlibs and that this could be used to translate rendering into opengl semantics-but don´t shoot me if I am wrong.....

I ran rastermans' renderbench on my machine: the only test where Render even came close to imlib2 is the first test which only deals with unscaled objects-here Render actually one-but in all the other tests imlib2 won by a factor of ~300!.

Now all of the above involves the issue about using opengl for rendering. I doubt most Linux users have an opengl accelerated card with driver support. At this point almost everything has a software fallback mode: Composite uses Render where supported-lacking support software implimentation is done; cairo can also run without glitz using Render or software rendering. So maximum backawards compatibility has been attained-but most of the eye candy now and PDF/Postscript abilities which will come with cairo are going to be virtually unusable when they only can use software rendering.

So to some everything up:

Composite is promising-but it´s dependence on Render is severly limiting. Render support will improve over time but not uniformly-some cards will end up with far superior implimentations leaving others with lousy support.

Fixes and Damages could revolutionize everything in X where Server/Client roundtrip latencies (ie. network X) are limiting factors today. VNC, LTSP etc. will profit immeasurably from the reduced traffic.

Cairo promises trully first class graphics technology-written in a Postsrcipt-like language it enables postscript and PDF output-seemlessly integrating the print and display worlds in Linux. SVG is a major part of Cairo-Cairo vectorizes everything allowing for smooth scaling, magnification, rotation etc. And of course glitz which will use the opengl hardware of modern graphic cards to do all this magic.

These technologies however do not all work together. Render remains a sore point. Composite is available here and now whereas cairo is still a way aways-no chance for real cairo integration in GNOME 2.8. And what can be done to make xv work in a compositing environment is still unclear and when and if opengl incompatibilities can be solved....

I would love some feedback and insights on these issues-please if you know more *enlighten* me, I have a strong desire to learn.

here are some links for those interested:
http://keithp.com/~keithp/talks/xarch_ols2004/
http://keithp.com/~keithp/talks/fosdem2004/siframes.html
http://www.cs.umu.se/~c99drn/opengl_freenix04.pdf
QV
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some thoughts on this...

Wow, composite is buggy as hell. I'm using 6.7.99.902, xcompmgr slows down my entire system horribly, and it frequently causes the screen to turn to gibberish, with xorg and the keyboard completely locking up, requiring a hard reset. I'm honestly worried I was damaging my video card with that (I had a damaged video card about a month back--it would make X turn to gibberish and lock my whole system, so when things like this happen, I get quite freaked).

Now, I'm not using xcompmgr anymore, until something remotely resembling stable comes out, and everything else is working fine.

I did, however, end up emerging xorg twice. Why? Because I forgot to set the new bitmap-fonts USE flag the first time. Just a little note to everyone wondering where Helvetica and Times went--if you want them, turn this USE flag on.

Edit: D'oh! Forgot to enable RenderAccel. It's on now, and another thread mentioned xcompmgr is more stable when running as root, so I tried that. Speed problems are gone, and xcompmgr now dies rather than crashing my system.
arcterex
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Newbie questions.... Reply with quote

Zyne wrote:
arcterex wrote:

* how do you get the xorg-cvs ebuilds? I saw something about fluidcvs but I'm not sure how to set this up. Pointers appreciated.

sorry, I only know the answer to this question... :)
do a little search for fluidportage, and it'll point you to a nice thread where someone explains how to get the fluidportage.
I did it exactly like they explained, and it worked great!!!!
too bad that new xorg doesn't work at all for me, so I got rid of it. :(

Thanks Zyne. For reference, the link is here: https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=204881&highlight=fluidportage
Dolio
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing, IWBCMAN.

From what I've heard, Metacity's composite manager itself is extremely slow; much slower than xcompmgr. I forget the reason, but it's not totally the fault of the composite extension.

The rest of your post is pretty much on target. Render needs to be properly accelerated, and that isn't happening right now. nVidia's drivers do it well enough so that if you have a 4xxx or above card it's passable/good, but I'm told that the radeon drivers don't do it nearly as well. So unless you have a fast nVidia card, you're probably not going to want to use composite for a while.
OneOfOne
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've submitted a patch to fix xcompmgr's crash problems.
grab it @ https://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=61273

Here's the short howto version for new readers :
1. unmask xorg-x11/xcompmgr/transset (or use the cvs version of xcompmgr/transset if you like) and apply the patch in the above bug to xcompmgr. :: /etc/portage/package.unmask
2. emerge them
3. add this to /etc/X11/xorg.conf
Code:

Section "Extensions"
          Option "Composite" "true"
          Option "RENDER" "true"
EndSection

4. add
Code:
xcompmgr -c &
to your .xinitrc before the exec window_manger line.
5. run transset and click on the window you want to be transparent (personally i bound it to ctrl+alt+t).

Side note, some apps have built in true transparency so you don't need to use transset on them.
so far the only app I know of is konsole.

peace
nbensa
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello OneOfOne

OneOfOne wrote:

How? I only get is the well-known-fake-transparency :(

Thanks in advance,
Norberto
OneOfOne
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nbensa wrote:
Hello OneOfOne

OneOfOne wrote:

How? I only get is the well-known-fake-transparency :(

Thanks in advance,
Norberto

do you have xcompmgr running? you must have it running in the background.

peace
aethyr
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IWBCMAN wrote:
Although this release is beta-it amazes me how *beta* this whole thing is. I personally have no problem with this-but many will end up discouraged for this is the least stable X11R* release in many, many moons.

Exactly. Which is why I'm disappointed so many distributions switched over while xorg is still "in the oven", so to speak.

I've been saying for months that xorg is still too unstable to switch to as the primary X server, due to all the transitions that are being planned (the extensions, as well as debrix, which will change the whole way it is built). There's nothing wrong with trying xorg, but I feel it is too experimental to be the default.

Now, in another few releases, once everything gets worked out, I'm sure it will be awesome, and at that point I plan to switch. It's just a shame people are being forced into an upgrade path (with xorg being the default server) instead of getting the stable and reliable, albeit slightly boring, XFree.

[edit] I just ran renderbench myself and found that for me, Xrender is about 20-30 times slower than Imlib2 (with a GeForce 5200, and the 6106 drivers, so perhaps things are getting slightly better...).

Last edited by aethyr on Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
John5788
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superjaded wrote:
John5788 wrote:

http://animepad.net/sj/xterm-hack.png

Definitely a lot more useable than xterm + transset.. but I think it would be even niftier if they didn't make the window decorations translucent too. :?

oh wow that looks really really nice.
hiroki
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are two very important point for me, which make it impossible for me to use the X.org, or at least leaving the new options disables in my xorg.conf:

1. i cannot use my main WMs with those options enabled [e.g. XFCE4, Enlightenment]
2. toooooooooo sloooooooooooow
3. i am the lucky owner of an ATI Radeon :P
ralph
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aethyr wrote:
IWBCMAN wrote:
Although this release is beta-it amazes me how *beta* this whole thing is. I personally have no problem with this-but many will end up discouraged for this is the least stable X11R* release in many, many moons.

Exactly. Which is why I'm disappointed so many distributions switched over while xorg is still "in the oven", so to speak.

I've been saying for months that xorg is still too unstable to switch to as the primary X server, due to all the transitions that are being planned (the extensions, as well as debrix, which will change the whole way it is built). There's nothing wrong with trying xorg, but I feel it is too experimental to be the default.

Now, in another few releases, once everything gets worked out, I'm sure it will be awesome, and at that point I plan to switch. It's just a shame people are being forced into an upgrade path (with xorg being the default server) instead of getting the stable and reliable, albeit slightly boring, XFree.

First of I don't have no issues what so ever with the latest unstable xorg and composite. (Using the latest ebuilds for xorg-x11 and xcompmgr with kde and gnome)
I know that it still has a lot of glitches for other people but you should keep in mind that composite will not be enabled by default. It is planned as a sort of a technology preview and the purpose for it being included is simply that it is easier for people to test it and develop for it.

I don't see how the inclusion of composite should affect the overall stability. And having used the "old" xorg-x11 on several machines without any stability problems I can't really see what should be bad about switching to it. After all it shares about 99.99% of the code with xfree.
OneOfOne
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OneOfOne wrote:
I've submitted a patch to fix xcompmgr's crash problems.
grab it @ https://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=61273

not working that good, just takes much longer to crash..
found another way around it, run it as MALLOC_CHECK=1 xcompmgr -c that way it'll just ignore the error that kills it.
i'm also trying another patch, i found 2 free() calls that i missed, i'll post about it if it works.
peace
aethyr
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ralph wrote:
And having used the "old" xorg-x11 on several machines without any stability problems I can't really see what should be bad about switching to it. After all it shares about 99.99% of the code with xfree.

Sure, the first release was stable because they hardly changed anything in comparison to XFree. I think that xorg will become more unstable over the next couple of releases, but I'd love to be proved wrong :) I hope it ends up being stable, considering how quickly many distributions dumped XFree for a project which advertised that it will be undergoing major changes over the next few releases.
QV
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I've updated xcompmgr to the -r1 version and things are working perfectly.

Now xcompmgr doesn't die anymore, nor does it bring my entire system down. Mmm...transparency.
teutzz
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just discovered by total accident that the new extensions don't play nice with firefox and netscape-flash, i.e. when the new extensions are enabled in xorg.conf (not in use, just enabled) and firefox accesses a flash page results in firefox crash!
can anybody confirm this?
QV
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teutzz wrote:
just discovered by total accident that the new extensions don't play nice with firefox and netscape-flash, i.e. when the new extensions are enabled in xorg.conf (not in use, just enabled) and firefox accesses a flash page results in firefox crash!
can anybody confirm this?

Nope, Flash in Firefox is working fine for me. What versions of mozilla-firefox and netscape-flash are you using?
enzobelmont
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:10 pm    Post subject: i'n soooo happy!!!!! Reply with quote

everything is working perfectrly...... shadows and transparencies included...

thanks again xorg foundation....
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 9 of 46

Jump to: