certificate configuration for webmin and apache
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Networking & Security
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hika
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:45 pm    Post subject: certificate configuration for webmin and apache Reply with quote

I'm building a server for another location. On that server I have among others installed webmin and apache. Trying to access webmin I got a conflict on the certificate with my own server. I assume that is going to happen with apache too. I found the location of the certificates in /etc/ssl/webmin and /etc/ssl/apache2 but I can't find the location of the certificate configurationfile. I assume they are set to localhost and by setting them to the actual hostname like I do for instance with courier I guess the conflict will be resolved.
emerge --config creates the webmin certificates.
Can anybody help me to the location of those config files or must I create things from scratch.

Hika
hika
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally found an item https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Complete_Virtual_Mail_Server/SSL_Certificates under mailservers, which brings back memories from years ago, when I build my first openldap. I guess I have to go that way. Extra links to the page under webserver and security would be logical.

Hika
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Networking & Security All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: