when I run kchmvier as a normal user, there are messy code
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beyondkmp
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:02 am    Post subject: when I run kchmvier as a normal user, there are messy code Reply with quote

when I run kchmviewer as a root,there is no error. But when I run it as a normal user,there are messy code. I am newer to Gentoo,there are many problems to solve!!! Thank you.
[/url]

Last edited by beyondkmp on Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Roman_Gruber
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bothered with google translate:

Quote:
When I use the wine, it does not garbled when running with sudo wine. But direct wine when he garbled! ! ! There is also the use kchmviem same time. Would like to ask have not encountered the same problem, ah, help me! ! Thank you, ah
beyondkmp
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tw04l124 wrote:
Just bothered with google translate:

Quote:
When I use the wine, it does not garbled when running with sudo wine. But direct wine when he garbled! ! ! There is also the use kchmviem same time. Would like to ask have not encountered the same problem, ah, help me! ! Thank you, ah

I'm so sorry! I am newer!!! I install sudo, and I do it with the wiki of gentoo.But there are some softwares that display with messy code. I do not know how to do. Can you help me?
Roman_Gruber
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you give an example please?

Did you checked out the gentoo handbook? It is a good starting point if you are new to gentoo. http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/

Reading your question about kchmviewer. I just guess you need some fonts or packs to display korean / chinese characters on your box, right?
beyondkmp
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tw04l124 wrote:
Could you give an example please?

Did you checked out the gentoo handbook? It is a good starting point if you are new to gentoo. http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/

Reading your question about kchmviewer. I just guess you need some fonts or packs to display korean / chinese characters on your box, right?

Thank you very much, I have solve it. Setting-->applocation setting-->advanced-->others ,Don't select the second item. Because I select it ,so there is messy code. And you use: sudo kchmviewer qwe.chm, as root does not select it defaultly,so there is no messy code.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: