Obama's daughters viciously beat an elderly gentleman
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:44 am    Post subject: Obama's daughters viciously beat an elderly gentleman Reply with quote

'They thought I was easy pickins': Mayoral candidate beaten up by two teenage girls with a billy club at Mall of America Starbucks after having iPhone

Quote:
A former Minneapolis, Minnesota mayoral candidate was mercilessly beaten up by two teenage girls after having his cellphone stolen at a Mall of America Starbucks.

Mark Andrew came in second to Betsy Hodges in the most competitive mayoral race Minneapolis has seen in a generation.

The former Hennepin County Commissioner had just hung up the phone and was in the middle of writing his New Year's resolutions Thursday evening when a young man came up and swiped his iPhone 4S off the cafe table.

'I was targeted because the phone was out and I'm 63 years old, and I'm sure they thought that I was easy pickins

Not one to sit ideally by while a wrong is committed, Andrew got up and chased after the man but was stopped by his two teenage girl friends.

“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.” ~ T. McKenna
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a racist I love those stories.

I don't need to go outside and protest or write some long articles. Nope. I just lean back and smile knowingly. So much more relaxing.

Seriously, Iphone 4s? At the end of 2013?

Libertardian denial of reality is wholly unimpressive and unconvincing, and simply serves to demonstrate what a bunch of delusional fools they all are.

Satan's got perfectly toned abs and rocks a c-cup.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Police arrested 18-year-old Letaija Shapree Cutler-Cain...

She must be that chick I saw at the mall with the "Will Twerk for WiFi" sign.

Quote:
When Mr Andrew fought back, one of the women,18-year-old Letaija Shapree Cutler-Cain from Brooklyn Park, gouged his face with her fingernails and said: 'I'm going to kill you! Let me go or I'm going to kill you'.

Mr Andrew says it took about five minutes for police to arrive and that hundreds of shoppers witnessed the incident, but no one intervened because 'they were too afraid' and he called that a 'sad commentary'.

Indeed. They probably thought, "I know those bitches just robbed and assaulted that poor man, but I don't want to go down with him when he gets arrested and put on trial for 'racial profiling' by the Obama Administration".
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
Quote:
Police arrested 18-year-old Letaija Shapree Cutler-Cain...

She must be that chick I saw at the mall with the "Will Twerk for WiFi" sign.

Quote:
When Mr Andrew fought back, one of the women,18-year-old Letaija Shapree Cutler-Cain from Brooklyn Park, gouged his face with her fingernails and said: 'I'm going to kill you! Let me go or I'm going to kill you'.

Mr Andrew says it took about five minutes for police to arrive and that hundreds of shoppers witnessed the incident, but no one intervened because 'they were too afraid' and he called that a 'sad commentary'.

Indeed. They probably thought, "I know those bitches just robbed and assaulted that poor man, but I don't want to go down with him when he gets arrested and put on trial for 'racial profiling' by the Obama Administration".

or even worse - being known as someone who beats women...

Libertardian denial of reality is wholly unimpressive and unconvincing, and simply serves to demonstrate what a bunch of delusional fools they all are.

Satan's got perfectly toned abs and rocks a c-cup.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah! ZOMG teh War on Women!!!
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: