Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
Eddie Izzard and Craig Ferguson Interview. Hilarious!
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

 
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Butts McCokey
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 23 Apr 2004
Posts: 3313

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject: Eddie Izzard and Craig Ferguson Interview. Hilarious! Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBQTYf1EvyQ

Just a constant stream of awesomeness and absurdity :lol:
_________________
Since the bible and the church are obviously mistaken about where we came from, how can we trust them with where we're going?

"An eye for an eye will make us all blind" - Gandhi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 20 Nov 2004
Posts: 234
Location: The Covered Bridge Capital of Oregon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was this the guy that said Diana Princess of Wales should be memorialized with a gangbang in a minefield? :P
_________________
I am not young enough to know everything.
- Oscar Wilde
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Naib
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 21 May 2004
Posts: 4076
Location: Removed by Neddy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like something eddi would say
_________________
A free press is the unsleeping guardian of every other right that free men prize; it is the most dangerous foe of tyranny. Where men have the habit of liberty, the Press will continue to be the vigilant guardian of the rights of the ordinary citizen.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Butts McCokey
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 23 Apr 2004
Posts: 3313

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old School wrote:
Was this the guy that said Diana Princess of Wales should be memorialized with a gangbang in a minefield? :P
No, that was Frankie Boyle :D

You HAVE to know who Eddie Izzard is!!! Have you never heard of "cake or death...?/Do you have a flag...?" or "Star Wars canteen"
_________________
Since the bible and the church are obviously mistaken about where we came from, how can we trust them with where we're going?

"An eye for an eye will make us all blind" - Gandhi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 26 Mar 2003
Posts: 2025
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why should anybody know about some third league english pseudo-comedian?
_________________
AidanJT wrote:

Libertardian denial of reality is wholly unimpressive and unconvincing, and simply serves to demonstrate what a bunch of delusional fools they all are.

Satan's got perfectly toned abs and rocks a c-cup.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Butts McCokey
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 23 Apr 2004
Posts: 3313

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

energyman76b wrote:
why should anybody know about some third league english pseudo-comedian?
You're German and therefore have no idea of the concept of "humour"
_________________
Since the bible and the church are obviously mistaken about where we came from, how can we trust them with where we're going?

"An eye for an eye will make us all blind" - Gandhi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 26 Mar 2003
Posts: 2025
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butts McCracken wrote:
energyman76b wrote:
why should anybody know about some third league english pseudo-comedian?
You're German and therefore have no idea of the concept of "humour"


Coming from you this is a real badge of honour.
_________________
AidanJT wrote:

Libertardian denial of reality is wholly unimpressive and unconvincing, and simply serves to demonstrate what a bunch of delusional fools they all are.

Satan's got perfectly toned abs and rocks a c-cup.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Butts McCokey
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 23 Apr 2004
Posts: 3313

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

energyman76b wrote:
Butts McCracken wrote:
energyman76b wrote:
why should anybody know about some third league english pseudo-comedian?
You're German and therefore have no idea of the concept of "humour"


Coming from you this is a real badge of honour.
I hope you appreciate it :D
_________________
Since the bible and the church are obviously mistaken about where we came from, how can we trust them with where we're going?

"An eye for an eye will make us all blind" - Gandhi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 26 Mar 2003
Posts: 2025
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will talk it over with the other guys:
http://www.rasputin.de/Humorlos/wir.html
_________________
AidanJT wrote:

Libertardian denial of reality is wholly unimpressive and unconvincing, and simply serves to demonstrate what a bunch of delusional fools they all are.

Satan's got perfectly toned abs and rocks a c-cup.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum