View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours
View posts from last 7 days

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tman11
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:23 pm    Post subject: [SOLVED]Konqueror and flash/adobe Reply with quote

So i've read many articles on this matter and well im still coming up short. I tried installing netscape plugin viewer and mplayer for kde on konqueror yet im still not able to view youtube videos. I've done the license for adobe in my make.conf file. echo'd around here and there as other articles have proclaimed to work for them. All I'm coming up with is failure to install or be able to use flash. Can anyone please tell me how to get this to work? Thank you.

EDIT: just finished installing Aurora and flash works fine on it, im able to view youtube vids and what not. I really want to use konqueror as my main search browser. Any way i can link the firefox flash to konqueror so that way it can play flash?

EDIT2: sooo yeah i just figured i need to take out mplayer for kde and just use the netscape plugin and bam works :)
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: