Deadlock emerging virt-manager-0.10.0
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Portage & Programming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tomtomp
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:37 am    Post subject: Deadlock emerging virt-manager-0.10.0 Reply with quote

Hi, I wanted to try virtualization, so I emerged qemu and all the other things. I found tutorial on ubuntu forums with usage of virt-manager and wanted to try it but first I had problems with libvirt-glib because of my march (core-avx2) and now emerge doesn't eve get to compilin. The message looks like this:
Quote:

emerge: there are no ebuilds built with USE flags to satisfy ">=net-libs/gtk-vnc-0.3.8[gtk3,introspection,python,python_targets_python2_6(-)?,python_targets_python2_7(-)?,python_single_target_python2_6(+)?,python_single_target_python2_7(+)?]".
!!! One of the following packages is required to complete your request:
- app-emulation/virt-manager-0.10.0::gentoo (Change USE: -python_targets_python2_7, this change violates use flag constraints defined by app-emulation/virt-manager-0.10.0: 'python_single_target_python2_6? ( python_targets_python2_6 ) python_single_target_python2_7? ( python_targets_python2_7 ) exactly-one-of ( python_single_target_python2_6 python_single_target_python2_7 )')
(dependency required by "app-emulation/virt-manager-0.10.0" [ebuild])
(dependency required by "virt-manager" [argument])

I don't know what to do anymore, any help is appreciated.
If more info is neede I will provide it.
Thank you for help!
eccerr0r
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It appears it wants specific use flags or PYTHON_TARGETS on vnc, but you have it forcibly turned off via make.conf or package.use.

What do you have as your PYTHON_TARGETS? My guess is that you are asking it to target both 2.6 and 2.7, but virt-manager wants one or the other but not both.

emerge --info output may be interesting...
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Portage & Programming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: