Joined: 09 Mar 2012
|Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:56 pm Post subject: Installing Pantheon using Elementary Overlay
|Hi, I'm trying to install Pantheon according to this guide: http://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Pantheon
The problem is, once I got to dev-db/sqlheavy, I got the following error, which was very weird:
>>> Failed to emerge dev-db/sqlheavy-9999, Log file:
* Messages for package dev-db/sqlheavy-9999:
* ERROR: dev-db/sqlheavy-9999 failed (configure phase):
* no configure script found
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 93: Called src_configure
* environment, line 3503: Called autotools-utils_src_configure
* environment, line 609: Called econf '--enable-shared' '--disable-static'
* phase-helpers.sh, line 526: Called die
* The specific snippet of code:
* die "no configure script found"
* If you need support, post the output of `emerge --info '=dev-db/sqlheavy-9999'`,
* the complete build log and the output of `emerge -pqv '=dev-db/sqlheavy-9999'`.
* This ebuild is from an overlay named 'elementary': '/var/lib/layman/elementary/'
* The complete build log is located at '/var/tmp/portage/dev-db/sqlheavy-9999/temp/build.log'.
* The ebuild environment file is located at '/var/tmp/portage/dev-db/sqlheavy-9999/temp/environment'.
* Working directory: '/var/tmp/portage/dev-db/sqlheavy-9999/work/sqlheavy-9999'
* S: '/var/tmp/portage/dev-db/sqlheavy-9999/work/sqlheavy-9999'
The build log can be found here: http://www.pastebin.ca/2418401
Does anybody know what might be wrong with this? How could I go about fixing the ebuild?