Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
Zimmerman
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next  
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
So, rights are based on political beliefs? you should work for the Obama Administration. i here they are hiring ambassadors, if you can scrounge up $500K or so for Obama's "campaign fund".

You're welcome. :wink:

juniper wrote:
I don't want to carry a firearm and I don't want to get shot by some ass carrying one either.

Don't worry. Since you aren't a criminal and don't go around assaulting and beating people, the chances of that are somewhere south of getting struck by lightning in your birth month.

Last edited by Bones McCracker on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Young black men murdered 73 people today (67 of them with firearms, 21 of them being children) in 49 separate incidents across America, and not a shit was given. Business as usual.

One hispanic/white guy defends himself from assault and battery by one of them... ZOMG teh rassist... Violents against poor, persecuted, peace-loving African Americans!!
flysideways
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
I don't want to carry a firearm and I don't want to get shot by some ass carrying one either.

I agree completely and wonder when there will be a discussion about the behavior of those who leave reasonable people compelled to go about armed for their own protection. You know, those people who use force and intimidation to gain their livelihood or just because they know they can get away with it. ...
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue

Quote:
George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue a family who was trapped in an overturned vehicle, police said today.

Zimmerman was one of two men who came to the aid of a family of four -- two parents and two children -- trapped inside a blue Ford Explorer SUV that had rolled over after traveling off the highway in Sanford, Fla. at approximately 5:45 p.m. Thursday, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said in a statement.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route Route 46, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where Zimmerman shot Martin.

By the time police arrived, two people - including Zimmerman - had already helped the family get out of the overturned car, the sheriff's office said. No one was reported to be injured.

Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash and left after speaking with the deputy, police said.

It's the first known sighting of Zimmerman since he left the courtroom following his acquittal last week on murder charges for the death of Martin. Zimmerman, 29, shot and killed Martin, 17, in Sanford, Fla., on Feb. 26, 2012. The jury determined that Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense.

McGruff
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George Zimmerman grabs fire extinguisher, pulls family from overturned SUV

Quote:
“What if George hadn’t gotten out of his truck?”

That’s the question Shawn Vincent, a spokesman for George Zimmerman, posed to The Daily Caller after news broke Monday that Zimmerman helped rescue a family of four from an overturned car.

“That’s the kind of guy George is,” Vincent said during a phone interview with TheDC.

The spokesman explained that when the defense team met with their client last Friday, the recently-acquitted Zimmerman didn’t mention the rescue, which occurred just days after he was acquitted of second-degree murder and manslaughter.

The car, a blue Ford Explorer SUV, overturned near an intersection outside of Sanford, Fla. last Wednesday, the Orlando Sentinel reported Monday.

Vincent says that Zimmerman thought that there might be a fire in the vehicle and he grabbed a fire extinguisher that he had inside his own truck.

Seminole County Sheriff spokesperson Heather Smith confirmed that account to TheDC, explaining that officers on the scene reported that Zimmerman was carrying a fire extinguisher.

Smith also told the Sentinel that Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash but that he drove up on the scene and, along with another person, helped the family escape.

The occupants of the vehicle were reportedly uninjured, Smith told the Sentinel.

A more detailed report of the incident will be released later today or tomorrow, the sheriff’s office told TheDC.

juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
Young black men murdered 73 people today (67 of them with firearms, 21 of them being children) in 49 separate incidents across America, and not a shit was given. Business as usual.

One hispanic/white guy defends himself from assault and battery by one of them... ZOMG teh rassist... Violents against poor, persecuted, peace-loving African Americans!!

I think, and you can correct me if I am wrong, is that the hispanic admitted killing and unarmed black teen, and he was let off free. thats why people are saying ZOMG teh rassist!
juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
George Zimmerman grabs fire extinguisher, pulls family from overturned SUV

Quote:
“What if George hadn’t gotten out of his truck?”

That’s the question Shawn Vincent, a spokesman for George Zimmerman, posed to The Daily Caller after news broke Monday that Zimmerman helped rescue a family of four from an overturned car.

“That’s the kind of guy George is,” Vincent said during a phone interview with TheDC.

The spokesman explained that when the defense team met with their client last Friday, the recently-acquitted Zimmerman didn’t mention the rescue, which occurred just days after he was acquitted of second-degree murder and manslaughter.

The car, a blue Ford Explorer SUV, overturned near an intersection outside of Sanford, Fla. last Wednesday, the Orlando Sentinel reported Monday.

Vincent says that Zimmerman thought that there might be a fire in the vehicle and he grabbed a fire extinguisher that he had inside his own truck.

Seminole County Sheriff spokesperson Heather Smith confirmed that account to TheDC, explaining that officers on the scene reported that Zimmerman was carrying a fire extinguisher.

Smith also told the Sentinel that Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash but that he drove up on the scene and, along with another person, helped the family escape.

The occupants of the vehicle were reportedly uninjured, Smith told the Sentinel.

A more detailed report of the incident will be released later today or tomorrow, the sheriff’s office told TheDC.

he's got a lot of good deeds to carry out before st peter let's him in through the pearly gates.
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
he's got a lot of good deeds to carry out before st peter let's him in through the pearly gates.

For defending his life against a criminal thug bashing his head into the ground? In which universe is saving your life wrong?
McGruff
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In other news, Mr Donald Duck and Mr Mickey Mouse were just two of many who signed a petition today calling for an end to government spending.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue

Quote:
George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue a family who was trapped in an overturned vehicle, police said today.

Zimmerman was one of two men who came to the aid of a family of four -- two parents and two children -- trapped inside a blue Ford Explorer SUV that had rolled over after traveling off the highway in Sanford, Fla. at approximately 5:45 p.m. Thursday, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said in a statement.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route Route 46, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where Zimmerman shot Martin.

By the time police arrived, two people - including Zimmerman - had already helped the family get out of the overturned car, the sheriff's office said. No one was reported to be injured.

Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash and left after speaking with the deputy, police said.

It's the first known sighting of Zimmerman since he left the courtroom following his acquittal last week on murder charges for the death of Martin. Zimmerman, 29, shot and killed Martin, 17, in Sanford, Fla., on Feb. 26, 2012. The jury determined that Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense.

<mcgruff>
Yeah, but he only stopped because they were white. Two blocks earlier, he drove right past an overturned truck full of black people and he yelled, "Nya-nya nyaaah nya-nyah nyaaaah!" while flipping the bird and firing random shots into the vehicle. This doesn't prove he didn't! If you don't believe it, you're full of shit and racist."
</mcgruff>
Darth Marley
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
BoneKracker wrote:

I think, and you can correct me if I am wrong, is that the hispanic admitted killing and unarmed black teen, and he was let off free. thats why people are saying ZOMG teh rassist!

Such people do not understand civil conduct.
He was coming right at him.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/149674/its-coming-right-for-us
juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
juniper wrote:

For defending his life against a criminal thug bashing his head into the ground? In which universe is saving your life wrong?

he was found "not guilty" not innocent. god knows the truth. and you have to be innocent to get in the pearly gates.
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
Muso wrote:
juniper wrote:

he was found "not guilty" not innocent. god knows the truth. and you have to be innocent to get in the pearly gates.

indeed, not guilty of doing anything wrong.

So why are you still going on? instead of accepting the truth?

I identify as a dirty penismensch.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. That means there's still an unreasonable doubt, which is all racist bigots need, especially when their usual mind-puppets are tugging their fear string and their herd string.
McGruff
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zimmerman only got away with it because a jury decided they couldn't rule out the possibility that he was telling the truth. They weren't happy about it but that was how they understood the law.

Quite clearly, he wasn't telling the truth. Some parts of his story are consistent with known facts but others are not (one of the most glaring being that Martin managed to speak to Zimmerman with a bullet in his heart). Things could have gone very differently if he had been cross-examined in court but he managed to avoid that.

The only thing we know for sure is that he has lied to the court before when he tried to conceal a second passport hidden in a safety deposit box and a large, six figure sum of money.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blah blah blah... same crap over and over again.

There are always inconsistencies in witness testimony. Nobody lied or presented more inconsistent information that the prosecution and its witnesses. The prosecution's case was a laughing stock, because they didn't HAVE a case to begin with. They had a tough job, trying to string up an innocent man.

By all accounts, other than the politically pandering Obama Administration's Department of "Justice", there wasn't even any legal basis to arrest him, much less charge him. There certainly wasn't enough evidence to get past a grand jury (and the prosecutors are known to have withheld evidence from defense discovery at that stage).

A very small minority of intentionally misinformed or racially bigoted, clamoring, sputtering, ignorant masses demanded a trial (their voices amplied and echoed tenfold by the opportunistic, slandering, libelous, activist left-wing media and inflamed with drops of carefully-worded rhetoric by our troubled President, looking for any good rock to hide under), and they got their trial.

It was wrongful prosecution, but they got their trial anyway, and they lost, fair and square. Now they'e still whining, in a lack of understanding of both the law and the facts of this situation (for example, in the belief that Zimmerman was some kind of racist, which he was not), and the media has engaged in a balls-out propaganda fire-hosing, to bring the PC Brigade's full "shouting down" dynamic into play. "Don't you dare say Zimmerman is innocent and being unfairly persecuted. If you say that, you're not only racist but un-hip. You gotta be one with the lemming pack." Also, pay no attention to all of the Obama Administration's wrong-doing that you were all so up in arms about a few weeks ago, silly muppets.
flysideways
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flysideways wrote:
juniper wrote:

I agree completely and wonder when there will be a discussion about the behavior of those who leave reasonable people compelled to go about armed for their own protection. You know, those people who use force and intimidation to gain their livelihood or just because they know they can get away with it. ...

Imagine that.
juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flysideways wrote:
flysideways wrote:
juniper wrote:

Imagine that.

i disagree. the most important thing you can give you child is a gun. i mean, they are the most vulnerable and need to protect themselves too.

Last edited by juniper on Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
Not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. That means there's still an unreasonable doubt, which is all racist bigots need, especially when their usual mind-puppets are tugging their fear string and their herd string.

that's different than being innocent. would he have met the burden of proof for that? of course, he doesn't have to in a court of law.
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

question: who pays for Zimmerman's attorneys?

energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
BoneKracker wrote:

that's different than being innocent. would he have met the burden of proof for that? of course, he doesn't have to in a court of law.

no, it is not.

You are innocent.

Until

proven(!)

guilty.

Not proven guilty = innocent. It is that easy.

GabrielYYZ
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:

Someone is "not guilty" due to reasonable doubt, not beyond reasonable doubt. Not guilty beyond reasonable doubt == innocence and that's not why people get acquited. Remember the burden of proof falls on the prosecution and the standard for that is "beyond reasonable doubt".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_burden_of_proof#Standard_of_proof:_United_States

@energyman: That's not right either, the presumption of innocence is just a legal instrument to put the burden of proof on the prosecution, because they're the ones making the assertion the defendant's guilty.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presumption_of_innocence#Meaning

PS: Other than that, this thread's getting moldy now...

Last edited by GabrielYYZ on Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CONFIRMED: Left Wing Plant at Houston Pro-Zimmerman Rally Is Far Left Activist

Quote:
LEFTIST PLANT INFILTRATES HOUSTON PRO-ZIMMERMAN RALLY–
Liberal Media runs with it

A photo from the Houston pro-Zimmerman counter-rally of the NBPP anti-Zimmerman rally picked up by the AP shows a woman holding a sign that read, “Racist & Proud.”

That looked incongruent with the other reports from the pro-Zimmerman side.
The Houston Chronicle identified her as Renee Vaughan:
Quote:
One woman in the Zimmerman group held a sign that said, “We’re racist & proud.”

Austin resident Renee Vaughan echoed the sign’s ugly sentiments by yelling, “We’re racist. We’re proud. We’re better because we’re white,” at the Martin group as they passed, according to the Chronicle.

The act to smear the Zimmerman supporters as racists with a leftist plant worked as the photo and comment was picked up and spread worldwide.

UPDATE: Brandon Darby interviewed Renee Vaughan at the rally. She told him her sign means that “there are people here who are racist and apparently think that’s OK. I’m not one of them. I’m being sarcastic.”

:roll:

Like the idiot democrats who show up at Tea Party events holding racist signs... it's not sarcasm, it's dishonest smear tactics which the will media run with.
flysideways
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A mind fuck is a terrible thing to waste.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 24 of 25

Jump to: