Joined: 01 Feb 2004
Location: Hamburg/Germany/Old Europe
|Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:29 pm Post subject: useless warning when starting ppp0 interface
|I'm just curious (again ?) about this warning :
which I do ignore from the beginning of the time ... but today I'm wondering why this warning occurs every time - and - if it is worth to print them ?
|tfoerste@n22 ~/devel/linux $ Fn4
* Bringing down interface ppp0
* Running predown ...
* Stopping pppd on ppp0 [ ok ]
* Bringing up interface ppp0
* Starting pppd in ppp0 ... [ ok ]
* received address 184.108.40.206
* WARNING: net.ppp0 has started, but is inactive