Joined: 13 Sep 2003
|Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:18 pm Post subject: Python_targets 3.3
|I would like to use only python 2.7 and python 3.3, skipping any of python 3.0, 3.1, and 3.2. I have the following in make.conf:
I get by with a few custom ebuilds, but generally things are usable. speech-dispatcher is currently giving a few problems.
| * No Python implementation selected for the build. Please add one
* of the following values to your PYTHON_TARGETS (in make.conf):
* ERROR: app-accessibility/speech-dispatcher-0.8-r2 failed (compile phase):
* No supported Python implementation in PYTHON_TARGETS.
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 93: Called src_compile
* environment, line 3092: Called python_copy_sources
* environment, line 2607: Called _python_obtain_impls
* environment, line 552: Called _python_validate_useflags
* environment, line 647: Called die
* The specific snippet of code:
* die "No supported Python implementation in PYTHON_TARGETS."
Any indication of when python3_3 will be officially supported?