Joined: 21 Jul 2012
Location: Tokyo, Japan
|Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:58 pm Post subject: Can not install gentoo prefix on Lion
|I followed this instruction and tried to install gentoo prefix on OSX Lion but I got some errors while running "$ emerge --oneshot sys-libs/readline" like this
* Messages for package sys-libs/ncurses-5.9-r2:
* gen_usr_ldscript: unable to read install_name from libcurses.dylib
* gen_usr_ldscript: unable to read install_name from libncurses.dylib
* ERROR: sys-libs/ncurses-5.9-r2 failed:
* Aborting due to QA concerns: invalid shebangs found
* Call stack:
* misc-functions.sh, line 1895: Called install_qa_check
* misc-functions.sh, line 253: Called install_qa_check_prefix
* misc-functions.sh, line 1001: Called die
* The specific snippet of code:
* die "Aborting due to QA concerns: invalid shebangs found"
* If you need support, post the output of 'emerge --info =sys-libs/ncurses-5.9-r2',
* the complete build log and the output of 'emerge -pqv =sys-libs/ncurses-5.9-r2'.
* The complete build log is located at '/Users/yuichi/Library/Gentoo/var/tmp/portage/sys-libs/ncurses-5.9-r2/temp/build.log'.
* The ebuild environment file is located at '/Users/yuichi/Library/Gentoo/var/tmp/portage/sys-libs/ncurses-5.9-r2/temp/environment'.
* Working directory: '/Users/yuichi/Library/Gentoo/var/tmp/portage/sys-libs/ncurses-5.9-r2/image'
* S: '/Users/yuichi/Library/Gentoo/var/tmp/portage/sys-libs/ncurses-5.9-r2/work/ncurses-5.9'