View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cach0rr0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
No, that's coming from you claiming he is not a SEAL. Where are you getting that information? I've heard differently. I thought from him, but I'm not certain. So I'm curious about the discrepancy, that's all.

There is no discrepancy. I don't know how to make it any clearer. UDT and SEAL were two separate entities when Ventura was in the Navy. Now they are not.
What you "heard" is completely and totally irrelevant if it conflicts with the definition of the term. Go look at the record. Wiki it if all else fails, I don't care. But until the two merged, UDT was UDT, and SEAL was SEAL, the two were separate. What you heard, or what he claims, are completely irrelevant when the contrary is well-documented.

pjp wrote:

The guy punching Ventura is a pissant, regardless of what Ventura said. It's a shame pissant didn't die.

sure thing. a "pissant". sorry he knocked out your favorite wrestling champion.
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are heroes and then there are people like Chris Kyle.
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Five and a half year later, you come with a comeback punch? Found it funny...
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's an update to the saga. I just learned about it. That video was from 2016, and the legal battles haven't yet ended. Because of Kyle's lying, there are more significant legal implications if Ventura loses.
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
It's an update to the saga. I just learned about it. That video was from 2016, and the legal battles haven't yet ended. Because of Kyle's lying, there are more significant legal implications if Ventura loses.

:)
2016...that is like close. I don't hate, just like your humor about it. Keep doing your stuff. And as if I do care about anything else above my head....
notageek
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:

And somebody cares?
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:

I have no know how in this, but cant this be just an emotional outburst and then things gets out of control? Have you seen 'Catching Hell' ? A very horrible accident when a guy catches the baseball before the player did?
He was just shit to everyone.

What I am trying to say, is, we have a case of appeal to the washington conglomerates lawying....or maybe this is a misunderstanding that could have been just the feather. Not the hen.

EDIT: Now I get the gist. The 'American sniper' I've seen it and also why he got killed.
In that documentary, the person responsible was de pictured as the 'labile' guy. What this says, it was more to it. But the sniper was about bonding with someone going through PTSD?
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread will probably have a lot of edits from me. I will go through this 2h clip.

When he talked about race not being the case for a lifestyle...that was a race thing. The lifestyle was white to begin with. How would any other ethnicity feel a belonging? Hard to see others joining aka multicultural gangs. lol. That would be better than the three amigos! on a motorbike.
- Oh no! The rainbow warriors are coming to town!

And ffs put a helmet on if you are driving without a bar somewhere in your car, like they do in rally cross, mkay?
By the way...anything having an electric engine has in average a better efficiency coefficient to any combustion engine you put on a track 1:1. Unless there is an outage.
All the bonuses those twit wids get is because of your money. They get extra chips because of a warranty over 8 years...Not nice. It's for FREE. Like in beer? Nope.
I like him! He's like me! Spacing out totally, acting all Ghandi.
So if I am pleaded guilty, guilty or not, 'Why would I spend one million on anything?' Vague at best. I'd say I would if guilty.
#mevet not a thing? I mean, if you are not aware you were in the war, come ten years, that is pretty fucked up. PTSD it screams....
He is not truly responsible whatever fucked things happen in the real world it seems to me, right now...
A case in point: A book said: 'God said : though shalleth not kill' How can you refute that sentiment? Then that guy sais: What is more powerfull? The government or God?
I found it empowering women right now!
The interviewer - I will just let that slide...so liberal of him.
When it comes to life and death : Hey, it's a start and then it's a goal line, ok? Why would souls be collected as a bunch of weed? ....Oh!
I love how they bicker about god and their belief and do not once the interviewer did touch on '...I will just let that slide'.
This is big for me. When he says Hillary is for war. What I was thinking, and exhaling when Trump won. Still no war at large....I love people like that. Voting with their wit.
He, the interviewed, sounds like an american Sean Connery.
A good point in take: People wants Trump to be more than he is. (The interviewer) I fuckin concur, but what else is there?
Ok, this is a complete blowout - Listen clearly now, sugar, cokey and ...no, juniper is not inclusive. Those believing in...believing in conspiracies are usually more _intelligent_ Get into the fucking program!!!
The JFK shooting: Let's that just slip abit...(dodging jornalist)
The interviewer starts to catch on and getting all Stockholm Syndrome action. Weak. Still better than a total lunatic - Cathryn.
1:40 h in - NO do not take the liquor!!! ...hmmm....That's a good boy ( said Kratos ).
Ok, doing a marathon on a treadmill is admirable. But putting the word Marathon in that sentence - I do feel a bit tad about using it like that. That dude ran the distance and died. A bit to consider, I think.
Instead of a lot of being so, so, so healthy, hanging upside down, I'd just punch a girl once a day. More and better exercise!
For no particular reason : Run Forrest! Run!
Oh, my god. I got a blessing on this one. "Why do we not do a stop on sexual crimes?" - then molesting children being the answer. #metoo much? I love this guy!
I think he should take a lesson on molestation vs beating and emotional suffering. Most people here going 'through the emotion' here at least, do have protective parenting skills. They do seldom want their children to be suffering as they've done. (post wwii children, called fläskberget - porkmountain )
While the preach going on against drugs, there are people. He totally miss the point. The moral is right, just missing the effing target by a long shot.
Watch out for flouride. Is that a substance? Anyways, the thing goes, the Hitlers did this flouride thing. And in the US....The substance is the main substance in prozac... Take more of that and drink the water!
- We have constant control where we do not take flouride to the account. So hence we have none! GREAT!
By now I have to end this shitty post. Have a great and outstanding yo!
bammbamm808
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prenj wrote:
Killing is not a merit.

That depends on who is being killed.
Geforce GTX 1060 6GB
Samsung Evo 840 500Gb +Seagate 1TB HDD
Etc....
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrix_neo wrote:
cant this be just an emotional outburst and then things gets out of control?
Could be. Rogan makes that point. But Kyle had opportunities. As Ventura pointed out, they sat in a room with the judge and Kyle still insisted the he had done it. There's not much you can do about that but continue the process of clearing your name.

patrix_neo wrote:
Have you seen 'Catching Hell' ?
I have not.

patrix_neo wrote:
EDIT: Now I get the gist. The 'American sniper' I've seen it and also why he got killed.
In that documentary, the person responsible was de pictured as the 'labile' guy. What this says, it was more to it. But the sniper was about bonding with someone going through PTSD?
That's a separate issue from having lied about Ventura.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: