clutter error with app-office/pinpoint
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iMike
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:56 pm    Post subject: clutter error with app-office/pinpoint Reply with quote

Just tried compiling the newly announced app-office/pinpoint. All goes well with the build, but when I try to run it, I get:
Code:
usage: pinpoint [options] <presentation>
failed to create drawable

(pinpoint:4768): Clutter-CRITICAL **: Unable to initialize Clutter: Unable to select the newly created GLX context
failed to create drawable

(pinpoint:4768): Clutter-CRITICAL **: Unable to make the stage window 0x1a00009 the current GLX drawable

(pinpoint:4768): Clutter-WARNING **: Called clutter_main() but Clutter wasn't initialised. You must call clutter_init() first.

Trying different options does not help. I googled around a bit, but there doesn't seems to be any consistent discussion around this error I could find, and nothing related to pinpoint.

I'm on an stable x86_64 with opengl set to xorg-x11 (I have a RV380 [Radeon X600 (PCIE)] card) and run LXDE. Not sure any of that matters. I'll try under fluxbox or i3 and see if it makes any difference.

Anyone else seen this or know what's up?

/iMike
iMike
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the same result under i3 and fluxbox, so perhaps it's time for a bug report.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: