View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Multimedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xywa
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:30 pm    Post subject: Kdenlive (video editing software) & Gentoo Reply with quote

Hi,

Is there anyone who use for everyday kdenline and have some experience in it? (I am not interested for the monent in different programs)
I know newer vesrsion usually is better but I hate those crashes...

[1] I would like to use it smoothly without many crashes, so I would like ask first about versions you recomend for stability - 0.7.8 or 0.8?
[2] Which Nvidia drivers do you recomend for stable work 270.41.19 or 270.41.06 or maybe 260.19.44?
[3] Whate else?

Last edited by Xywa on Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Xywa
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After few weeks of testing I can say...

Its better to use 0.8 than 0.7.8. In 0.8 I had only a crash with one project with titles (in comparation with 0.7.8 ) - but in this month its coming 0.8.2 with many bug solved.
http://www.kdenlive.org/users/j-b-m/getting-ready-kdenlive-082

If someone has a problem, you can try different nvidia-drivers.
Xywa
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesterday a new mlt was published (a core of kdenlive) - 0.8.0
http://mltframework.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/version-080-released.html
Hopfully soon will be in portage (0.7.8 now).
http://packages.gentoo.org/package/media-libs/mlt

Also a new major release (0.11) is for a ffmeg (also a core of kdenlive) which wa published just a week ago, actually hard-masked for Gentoo.
http://git.videolan.org/?p=ffmpeg.git;a=blob_plain;f=Changelog

Hopfuly tose 2 above will solve many bugs and will make work with kdenlive even better :)
Xywa
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a good news for user of video editing Kdenlive. New mlt 0.8.2 was released and this fixes eg AV out of sync issues.
Source is here:
http://mltframework.org/bin/view/MLT
and are waiting for this version in portage.
Xywa
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a new mlt 0.8.8 in portage and soon (in portage) a new kdenlive 0.9.4.

http://www.kdenlive.org/discover/0.9.4
Xywa
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kdenlive 0.9.6 released
http://www.kdenlive.org/users/j-b-m/kdenlive-096-released

8) :D
Xywa
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If someone is interested in newest kdenlive, there is a bump request:
https://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=465056
LukynZ
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice editor, but playing created work is sometimes very laggy
Xywa
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LukynZ wrote:
Nice editor, but playing created work is sometimes very laggy

If you have an older hardware or not enough memory, and you need to work on full HD files, all you need to do is:
[1] Go to [Settings] menu and -> [Configure Kdenlive]
[2] Go into [Project Defaults] and click on [Proxy clips]
after this restart Kdenlive and try again :)

Now, after adding any new movie file, you have to wait till kdenlive will make a copy of this movie in smaller resolution (proxy). After few seconds (or more) - you can work smoothly in your editor and rendered project anyway will be in HD (proxy is only to work smoothly in kdenlive).
Xywa
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those who use special effects in kdenlive - there is a new version of frei0r plugin - 1.4.0 - and apart bug fixes many new filtres:
Quote:
1.4.0 - 24 February 2013

This release fixes several major bugs in existing plugins,
adds new filters and the optional dependency to cairo.
New filters (18): IIRblur, Vignette, Keyspillm0pup, Timeout,
Posterize, Dither, Spillsupress, Emboss, Colgate, RGBNoise,
Colorize, Softglow, ColrHalftone, Sigmoidaltransfer,
Colortap, cairogradient, cairoimagegrid, medians
New mixers: cairoblend, cairoaffineblend

Not yet in portage, but you can vote on this bump request:
https://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=469112
mark2
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have long been interested in kdenlive. A couple of months ago my hard drive died, but I have since gotten a new one and am in the process of reinstalling my favorite applications. I have just emerged kdenlive 0.9.2, but I see that 0.9.6 is released. How do I go about getting the latest version?

Thanks,
~Mark
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
Xywa
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark2 wrote:
I have long been interested in kdenlive. A couple of months ago my hard drive died, but I have since gotten a new one and am in the process of reinstalling my favorite applications. I have just emerged kdenlive 0.9.2, but I see that 0.9.6 is released. How do I go about getting the latest version?

Thanks,
~Mark

0.9.6 version is in ~ tree (if you using stable).
http://packages.gentoo.org/package/media-video/kdenlive
mark2
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, I am using AMD64 which is marked as unstable for 0.9.6. So I have 0.9.2 and when I run the Config Wizard, it says that the DV module (libdv) is required if the avformat is not installed, and that xine is needed to preview any DVD's created. I have not yet figured out how to use an ebuild file to get the later version, but I think the other issues need to be resolved first. I have libdv installed, but kdenlive apparently doesn't see it. As for xine, I don't know. I've installed xine-lib, but that didn't help.

Any ideas, help?

Thanks,
Mark
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
Xywa
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark2 wrote:
Unfortunately, I am using AMD64 which is marked as unstable for 0.9.6. So I have 0.9.2 and when I run

Hi Mark,

I suggest after 2 yeras with kdenlive and Gentoo as best options (in link bellow) - click kdenlive
http://www.mltframework.org/bin/view/MLT/BuildScripts
to use a full and up-to-date development package with all the freshest possible parts in it (kdenlive + frei0r + mlt + ffmefg + etc). Everything all together in one file. You do not have to worry about amd64 or ~amd64 or out-date ffmpeg or frei0r or anything else.

All you need to do is:
Quote:
mkdir kdenlive
cd kdenlive
(download script to ~/kdenlive)
chmod +x build-kdenlive.sh

and run it (everything explained in link above):
Quote:
cd kdenlive/<date>
./start-kdenlive
mark2
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Xywa,

I am very glad that I re-found this thread. I have had to rebuild once more since my last hard drive died. I am now getting back my kdenlive and your tip below worked just perfectly. I have all my modules as well, but I don't have my webcam detected. So that is one more thing I have to work on. I do have one question, though. I can start the latest version with:
Code:
./start-kdenlive

in the folder that was created. And I get Version 0.9.7 (rev. v0.9.6-134-g1f0072e running on KDE 4.10.5, which is great. I did, however, emerge it also before I used the build script and when I launch it with the icon in Multimedia applications, I only get version 0.9.2. So is there any way I can get my newest version linked back to that icon? I mean, if I have to run it from a command line, then so be it. But it would be nice to avoid that extra step. :wink:

Thanks for providing that help,
Mark
Decibels
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I know this is an older thread, but you guys seems to know more about kdenlive than I.

I took some wide footage with GoPro on my motorcycle. Their software is acting weird with the larger files. Seems to be better with kdenlive though. But I need to remove the fisheye.
Was reading on this site: https://gist.github.com/KonradIT/ee685aee15ba1c3c44b4#file-readme-md and have no idea how to implement. Running the python script produces a video outside of kdenlive that is worse.
He mentions in
Quote:
Fisheye correction using Python / KDEnlive.
that there is a lens correction feature in Effects/Distort but I don't have it.

I have remerged kdenlive and added frei0r-plugins and mlt. Still nothing. Unless just emerging them isn't the key.

See that you mention: http://www.mltframework.org/bin/view/MLT/BuildScripts would that work?
Just when I thought kdenlive would be my ticket to doing it in linux, I ran into this snag.

Also I looked and lenscorrection.so so is the xml (here):
Code:
# ls /usr/share/apps/kdenlive/effects/
audiobalance.xml      frei0r_baltan.xml               frei0r_hueshift0r.xml      frei0r_squareblur.xml           rotation_keyframable.xml
audiopan.xml          frei0r_bezier_curves.xml        frei0r_iirblur.xml         frei0r_tehroxx0r.xml            rotation.xml
audiowave.xml         frei0r_brightness.xml           frei0r_lenscorrection.xml  frei0r_threelay0r.xml           rotoscoping.xml
automask.xml          frei0r_c0rners.xml              frei0r_letterb0xed.xml     frei0r_three_point_balance.xml  scratchlines.xml
boxblur.xml           frei0r_cartoon.xml              frei0r_levels.xml          frei0r_threshold0r.xml          sepia.xml
brightness.xml        frei0r_cluster.xml              frei0r_lightgraffiti.xml   frei0r_tint0r.xml               sox_band.xml
channelcopy.xml       frei0r_coloradj_rgb.xml         frei0r_luminance.xml       frei0r_twolay0r.xml             sox_bass.xml
charcoal.xml          frei0r_colordistance.xml        frei0r_mask0mate.xml       frei0r_vectorscope.xml          sox_echo.xml
chroma_hold.xml       frei0r_contrast0r.xml           frei0r_nervous.xml         frei0r_vertigo.xml              sox_flanger.xml
chroma.xml            frei0r_curves.xml               frei0r_nosync0r.xml        frei0r_vignette.xml             sox_gain.xml
crop.xml              frei0r_d90stairsteppingfix.xml  frei0r_pixeliz0r.xml       gain.xml                        sox_phaser.xml
dust.xml              frei0r_defish0r.xml             frei0r_pr0be.xml           gamma.xml                       sox_stretch.xml
dynamictext.xml       frei0r_delay0r.xml              frei0r_pr0file.xml         grain.xml                       speed.xml
fade_from_black.xml   frei0r_delaygrab.xml            frei0r_primaries.xml       greyscale.xml                   swapchannels.xml
fadein.xml            frei0r_distort0r.xml            frei0r_rgbparade.xml       invert.xml                      tcolor.xml
fadeout.xml           frei0r_edgeglow.xml             frei0r_saturat0r.xml       mirror.xml                      threshold.xml
fade_to_black.xml     frei0r_equaliz0r.xml            frei0r_scale0tilt.xml      mute.xml                        update
freeze.xml            frei0r_facebl0r.xml             frei0r_scanline0r.xml      normalise.xml                   vignette.xml
frei0r_alpha0ps.xml   frei0r_facedetect.xml           frei0r_select0r.xml        obscure.xml                     volume.xml
frei0r_alphagrad.xml  frei0r_flippo.xml               frei0r_sharpness.xml       oldfilm.xml                     wave.xml
frei0r_alphaspot.xml  frei0r_glow.xml                 frei0r_sobel.xml           pan_zoom.xml
frei0r_balanc0r.xml   frei0r_hqdn3d.xml               frei0r_sopsat.xml          region.xml

Any help? Thanks.

Later Sept-24-2014:
Have no idea why the Gentoo version doesn't have all the effects like it should. I just did what Xywa suggested and was able to overlay (they call it 'Slides") maps on my Motorcycle GoPro Videos.
Unless you can figure out why Gentoo doesn't work and apparently know one that cares can. I suggest you just do it the same way. Pretty easy to get the newest versions also.

– Steven Wright
Xywa
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try newest version:
Code:
*  media-video/kdenlive
      Latest version available: 0.9.8

or better build script (easy-peasy)

It was small war in Gentoo inside - ffmpeg vs libav:
https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-870175-highlight-.html
which affected kdenlive form Gentoo package, as stability and functionality of kdenive was depend on ffmpeg version (which that time was outdated on Gentoo and libav was not 100% compatible for myself).

Looks like frei0r-plugins are the newest one in Gentoo tree.

Update:
Have a look, I use unstable version of Gentoo (~amd64), and I have:
media-libs/mlt 0.9.0 (2013-06-02) vs 0.9.2 (2014-06-29) form bundle
media-video/ffmpeg 2.2.9 vs 2.4 from bundle
media-plugins/frei0r-plugins 1.4 vs 1.4 from bundle

(it looks like I have 5 more effectes than you)
http://vimeo.com/96437622 (this is what you looking for)
but I have checked both versions - from bundle and from Gentoo - and both of the have lens correction (effects -> lens correction, like in link above)
Code:
# ls kdenlive/20141016/share/apps/kdenlive/effects/
audiobalance.xml      frei0r_bezier_curves.xml        frei0r_hueshift0r.xml      frei0r_sopsat.xml               region.xml
audiopan.xml          frei0r_brightness.xml           frei0r_iirblur.xml         frei0r_squareblur.xml           rotation_keyframable.xml
audiowave.xml         frei0r_c0rners.xml              frei0r_keyspillm0pup.xml   frei0r_tehroxx0r.xml            rotation.xml
automask.xml          frei0r_cartoon.xml              frei0r_lenscorrection.xml  frei0r_threelay0r.xml           rotoscoping.xml
boxblur.xml           frei0r_cluster.xml              frei0r_letterb0xed.xml     frei0r_three_point_balance.xml  scratchlines.xml
brightness.xml        frei0r_colgate.xml              frei0r_levels.xml          frei0r_threshold0r.xml          sepia.xml
channelcopy.xml       frei0r_coloradj_rgb.xml         frei0r_lightgraffiti.xml   frei0r_timeout.xml              sox_band.xml
charcoal.xml          frei0r_colordistance.xml        frei0r_luminance.xml       frei0r_tint0r.xml               sox_bass.xml
chroma_hold.xml       frei0r_colortap.xml             frei0r_mask0mate.xml       frei0r_twolay0r.xml             sox_echo.xml
chroma.xml            frei0r_contrast0r.xml           frei0r_medians.xml         frei0r_vectorscope.xml          sox_flanger.xml
crop.xml              frei0r_curves.xml               frei0r_nervous.xml         frei0r_vertigo.xml              sox_gain.xml
dust.xml              frei0r_d90stairsteppingfix.xml  frei0r_nosync0r.xml        frei0r_vignette.xml             sox_phaser.xml
dynamictext.xml       frei0r_defish0r.xml             frei0r_pixeliz0r.xml       gain.xml                        sox_stretch.xml
fade_from_black.xml   frei0r_delay0r.xml              frei0r_pr0be.xml           gamma.xml                       speed.xml
fadein.xml            frei0r_delaygrab.xml            frei0r_pr0file.xml         grain.xml                       swapchannels.xml
fadeout.xml           frei0r_distort0r.xml            frei0r_primaries.xml       greyscale.xml                   tcolor.xml
fade_to_black.xml     frei0r_edgeglow.xml             frei0r_rgbparade.xml       invert.xml                      threshold.xml
freeze.xml            frei0r_equaliz0r.xml            frei0r_saturat0r.xml       mirror.xml                      update
frei0r_alpha0ps.xml   frei0r_facebl0r.xml             frei0r_scale0tilt.xml      mute.xml                        vignette.xml
frei0r_alphagrad.xml  frei0r_facedetect.xml           frei0r_scanline0r.xml      normalise.xml                   volume.xml
frei0r_alphaspot.xml  frei0r_flippo.xml               frei0r_select0r.xml        obscure.xml                     wave.xml
frei0r_balanc0r.xml   frei0r_glow.xml                 frei0r_sharpness.xml       oldfilm.xml
frei0r_baltan.xml     frei0r_hqdn3d.xml               frei0r_sobel.xml           pan_zoom.xml
Decibels
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like I have to upgrade a lot of packages, still have KDE-4.12.5-rx .
Right now I am satisfied with the way you figure out how to get newer builds straight from Kdenlive.

Maybe when my install catches up will try it again from portage.

Thanks for the info!

– Steven Wright
Xywa
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Decibels wrote:
Looks like I have to upgrade a lot of packages, still have KDE-4.12.5-rx .
Right now I am satisfied with the way you figure out how to get newer builds straight from Kdenlive.

Maybe when my install catches up will try it again from portage.

I have a bundle, and there is any crashes, try few days later (as it is developer version) - when you found a good bundle, keep this version safe, for the next stable (for you) bundle.
Xywa
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi lads,

Just to tell, there is a brand new 15.04.0 relased:
https://kdenlive.org/node/9433

Not yet in portage, but you can vote on this bump request:
https://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=553944
Xywa
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kdenlive 15.08.0 in poratge!
https://packages.gentoo.org/package/kde-apps/kdenlive?arches=fbsd

Now as kde-apps/kdenlive instead of media-video/kdenlive.

Good job lads!!!!
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

p.s. Small bug to fix (please vote):
https://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=558356
uhai
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:24 am    Post subject: doesn't work... Reply with quote

I try to get kdenlive and frei0r-plugins for my GoPro-vids... and run into this:

Code:
[...]
filter/facedetect/facedetect.cpp: In member function ‘void FaceDetect::draw()’:
filter/facedetect/facedetect.cpp:277:9: warning: extended initializer lists only available with -std=c++11 or -std=gnu++11
         };
         ^
filter/facedetect/facedetect.cpp:277:9: warning: extended initializer lists only available with -std=c++11 or -std=gnu++11
filter/facedetect/facedetect.cpp:277:9: error: could not convert ‘{{cvRound((((FaceDetect*)this)->FaceDetect::color[0].f0r_param_color::r * 2.55e+2f)), cvRound((((FaceDetect*)this)->FaceDetect::color[0].f0r_param_color::g * 2.55e+2f)), cvRound((((FaceDetect*)this)->FaceDetect::color[0].f0r_param_color::b * 2.55e+2f)), cvRound((((FaceDetect*)this)->FaceDetect::alpha * 2.55e+2))}}’ from ‘<brace-enclosed initializer list>’ to ‘CvScalar’
filter/facedetect/facedetect.cpp:277:9: error: could not convert ‘{{cvRound((((FaceDetect*)this)->FaceDetect::color[1].f0r_param_color::r * 2.55e+2f)), cvRound((((FaceDetect*)this)->FaceDetect::color[1].f0r_param_color::g * 2.55e+2f)), cvRound((((FaceDetect*)this)->FaceDetect::color[1].f0r_param_color::b * 2.55e+2f)), cvRound((((FaceDetect*)this)->FaceDetect::alpha * 2.55e+2))}}’ from ‘<brace-enclosed initializer list>’ to ‘CvScalar’
filter/facedetect/facedetect.cpp:277:9: error: could not convert ‘{{cvRound((((FaceDetect*)this)->FaceDetect::color[2].f0r_param_color::r * 2.55e+2f)), cvRound((((FaceDetect*)this)->FaceDetect::color[2].f0r_param_color::g * 2.55e+2f)), cvRound((((FaceDetect*)this)->FaceDetect::color[2].f0r_param_color::b * 2.55e+2f)), cvRound((((FaceDetect*)this)->FaceDetect::alpha * 2.55e+2))}}’ from ‘<brace-enclosed initializer list>’ to ‘CvScalar’
filter/facedetect/facedetect.cpp:277:9: error: could not convert ‘{{cvRound((((FaceDetect*)this)->FaceDetect::color[3].f0r_param_color::r * 2.55e+2f)), cvRound((((FaceDetect*)this)->FaceDetect::color[3].f0r_param_color::g * 2.55e+2f)), cvRound((((FaceDetect*)this)->FaceDetect::color[3].f0r_param_color::b * 2.55e+2f)), cvRound((((FaceDetect*)this)->FaceDetect::alpha * 2.55e+2))}}’ from ‘<brace-enclosed initializer list>’ to ‘CvScalar’
filter/facedetect/facedetect.cpp:277:9: error: could not convert ‘{{cvRound((((FaceDetect*)this)->FaceDetect::color[4].f0r_param_color::r * 2.55e+2f)), cvRound((((FaceDetect*)this)->FaceDetect::color[4].f0r_param_color::g * 2.55e+2f)), cvRound((((FaceDetect*)this)->FaceDetect::color[4].f0r_param_color::b * 2.55e+2f)), cvRound((((FaceDetect*)this)->FaceDetect::alpha * 2.55e+2))}}’ from ‘<brace-enclosed initializer list>’ to ‘CvScalar’
filter/facedetect/facedetect.cpp:303:107: error: in C++98 ‘box’ must be initialized by constructor, not by ‘{...}’
                     CvBox2D box = {{center.x, center.y}, {r->width / scale, (r->height / scale) * 1.2}, 90};
                                                                                                           ^
filter/facedetect/facedetect.cpp:314:62: error: in C++98 ‘pt1’ must be initialized by constructor, not by ‘{...}’
                     CvPoint pt1 = {r->x / scale, r->y / scale};
                                                              ^
filter/facedetect/facedetect.cpp:315:89: error: in C++98 ‘pt2’ must be initialized by constructor, not by ‘{...}’
                     CvPoint pt2 = {(r->x + r->width) / scale, (r->y + r->height) / scale};
                                                                                         ^
Makefile:2417: recipe for target 'facedetect.lo' failed
make[1]: *** [facedetect.lo] Error 1
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
libtool: compile:  gcc -std=gnu99 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/libpng16 -O2 -O2 -MT cairoaffineblend_la-cairoaffineblend.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cairoaffineblend_la-cairoaffineblend.Tpo -c mixer2/cairoaffineblend/cairoaffineblend.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/cairoaffineblend_la-cairoaffineblend.o
libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -shared  -fPIC -DPIC  .libs/3dflippo.o   -lm  -O2   -Wl,-soname -Wl,3dflippo.so -o .libs/3dflippo.so
libtool: compile:  gcc -std=gnu99 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/libpng16 -O2 -O2 -MT cairoblend_la-cairoblend.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cairoblend_la-cairoblend.Tpo -c mixer2/cairoblend/cairoblend.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/cairoblend_la-cairoblend.o
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "3dflippo.la" && ln -s "../3dflippo.la" "3dflippo.la" )
mv -f .deps/cairoblend_la-cairoblend.Tpo .deps/cairoblend_la-cairoblend.Plo
mv -f .deps/facebl0r.Tpo .deps/facebl0r.Plo
mv -f .deps/cairoaffineblend_la-cairoaffineblend.Tpo .deps/cairoaffineblend_la-cairoaffineblend.Plo
make[1]: Leaving directory '/root/kdenlive/src/frei0r/src'
Makefile:480: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
ERROR: Unable to build frei0r
LOG: Process has finished. Reason: FAILURE Some kind of error occured: Unable to build frei0r

This is the result of the script for the development package. emerging frei0r-plugins from the portage-tree get's me just the same....

I found a thread here https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-1029324.html - seemed to be unresolved...

Any clue what to do?

uhai
Xywa
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: doesn't work... Reply with quote

uhai wrote:
Any clue what to do?i

Looks like problem with frei0r. Development version and new kdenlive works under kde 5, so in my case, I cannot check it (still have kde 4), and newsest kdnlive doesn't compile so far.
Xywa
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

If kdenlive (16.04.01 & 15.12.3) for Gentoo amd64 (stable) crashes when compiled with frei0r use flag, this is my working solution:
Code:
media-plugins/frei0r-plugins ~amd64
sys-devel/autoconf-archive ~amd64
media-libs/opencv ~amd64
asturm
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So that works for whatever has been ~amd64 at this point on Jun 01, 2016 07:29, tomorrow that information might be useless again. If you list working solutions, then please include their version atoms. You should also do that in your package.keyword files unless you'd like to stay unstable ad infinitum.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Multimedia All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: