View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
staretsgraphy
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:20 pm    Post subject: Queen Heils the NS ideals Reply with quote

http://www.zougla.gr/image.ashx?fid=1749793
I guess they were doing preparations in case Hitler invaded UK.

With video and other pics: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/royals/6548665/Their-Royal-Heilnesses.html
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You say monarchy, I say dictatorship.

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
staretsgraphy
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You say monarchy or dictatorship, I say monarchical dictatorship.
staretsgraphy
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Other stupid monarchical people: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv007iMWRMY
John-Boy
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gawd bless her.

Gentlemen be upstanding for your betters.

JB who's still trying to work out why we haven't got rid of 'em yet.
tw04l124
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first on bbc worldwide now here, tommorow on my toilet paper?

serious who cares for things which someone did as child under supervision of their relatives...

looks like the summer hole, no news, ehm, lets grab an old picture of the queen...
staretsgraphy
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tw04l124 wrote:

serious who cares for things which someone did as child under supervision of their relatives...

looks like the summer hole, no news, ehm, lets grab an old picture of the queen...
We do care. We must find all the reasons we can to abolish monarchy.
John-Boy
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

staretsgraphy wrote:
tw04l124 wrote:

You don't need a reason, the fact that it exists is enough.
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John-Boy wrote:
staretsgraphy wrote:
tw04l124 wrote:

You don't need a reason, the fact that it exists is enough.

++

There is no god but Bach, Beethoven is the messenger of Bach.
Naib
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

staretsgraphy wrote:
tw04l124 wrote:

but this was in 1933 when hitler just came into power and for all intent & purposes was no different from other world leaders. I really don't see what all the fuss is about.
And if you want to get rid of them, the best thing is to not pay attention to them and yet all the knee jerker are bring attention to what a 7yo did in the 1933, pre WW2
staretsgraphy
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
but this was in 1933 when hitler just came into power and for all intent & purposes was no different from other world leaders. I really don't see what all the fuss is about.
It's more complicated: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--goH-lhRNY
Quote:
And if you want to get rid of them, the best thing is to not pay attention to them and yet all the knee jerker are bring attention to what a 7yo did in the 1933, pre WW2
True. See how this whoe costs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qig9zt9fT0g
John-Boy
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naib wrote:
And if you want to get rid of them, the best thing is to not pay attention to them

That's not advisable with a cancer.
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard she was under aged at the time. She was still under the influence of her parents, mostly Edward (Longshanks)

Aftonbladet wrote:

A seven-year Queen Elizabeth II raises his right hand and making a Nazi greeting.

The film, released by The Sun, has received considerable attention in the UK.

- The video is quite shocking, says Karina Urbach, a historian and expert on Nazism, told the newspaper.

The clip shows how a seven-year Queen Elizabeth II dancing and playing while uncle Edward VIII teach her to do the Nazi salute.

In the film, The Sun published on Friday, visible even the queen mother and younger sister.

The newspaper points out that the Queen could hardly have been aware hälsningens charge. Firstly, she was seven years old. Partly filmed the movie in 1933 - six years before the Second World War.

Nevertheless, the pictures shaken many in Britain since the Queen was to become a symbol of Britain's struggle against Hitler Germany.

- The video is quite shocking. The Queen can be proud of their efforts during World War II and his sense of duty to the country, no one could imagine that she sympathized with Nazism, says Karina Urbach told The Sun.

She continues:

- This was long before the Nazi atrocities became known.
"Went be pronazistisk"

The film is more compromising for Edward VIII, who also previously accused of being Hitler Friendly.

Karina Urbach think it is right to publish the movie, because it can put light on Edward VIII's opinions and how he possibly influenced the royal family.

- Edward welcomed the Nazis in 1933, when he was Prince of Wales. He continued to be pronazistisk even after 1939, says Karina Urbach.

The British court is not very happy about The Sun's publication.

- We are disappointed that it has developed and used in a clip that is eight decades old, says the court according to the BBC.
Google Translate för företag:ÖversättningsverktygWebbplatsöversättareGlobal Market Finder

The truth!
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naib wrote:
staretsgraphy wrote:
tw04l124 wrote:

Right, it's not like he had published Mein Kampf years earlier and everybody knew that he was a genocidal maniac. Oh, wait...
Butts McCokey
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bones McCracker wrote:
Naib wrote:
staretsgraphy wrote:
tw04l124 wrote:

Right, it's not like he had published Mein Kampf years earlier and everybody knew that he was a genocidal maniac. Oh, wait...
Quote:
After becoming chancellor of Germany in 1933, Hitler began to distance himself from the book and dismissed it as "fantasies behind bars" that were little more than a series of articles for the Völkischer Beobachter and later told Hans Frank that "If I had had any idea in 1924 that I would have become Reich chancellor, I never would have written the book."
Ironically the same year that a seven year old puts her hand up
And another girl to take my pain away...
notageek
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bones McCracker wrote:
Naib wrote:
staretsgraphy wrote:
tw04l124 wrote:

Have you read the Mein Kampf? People often claim that's what's written in it but the way it's written I find it curious that people were able to decipher it.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

notageek wrote:
Bones McCracker wrote:
Naib wrote:
staretsgraphy wrote:
tw04l124 wrote:

Have you read the Mein Kampf? People often claim that's what's written in it but the way it's written I find it curious that people were able to decipher it.

I read it from cover to cover when I was 15. You see, I was on a mission from God to drive my 10th Grade English teacher insane. I did my requisite "Persuasive Speech" on the subject There is No God. For the requisite paper on "the man I admire most", I wrote about Hitler. And for a book report, I chose Mein Kampf. She was real cunt. She gave me a C on each of these things, just because she disagreed with my premise. I suppose she must have been trying to teach me something, but whatever that was, the lesson was lost on me.
John-Boy
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bones McCracker wrote:
"the man I admire most", I wrote about Hitler.

Heh - if you tried that over here, now - I suspect child protection services would be summoned and your guardians would be charged with inciting hate or somesuch.
juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butts McCokey wrote:
Bones McCracker wrote:
Naib wrote:
staretsgraphy wrote:
tw04l124 wrote:

Quote:
After becoming chancellor of Germany in 1933, Hitler began to distance himself from the book and dismissed it as "fantasies behind bars" that were little more than a series of articles for the Völkischer Beobachter and later told Hans Frank that "If I had had any idea in 1924 that I would have become Reich chancellor, I never would have written the book."
Ironically the same year that a seven year old puts her hand up

37 was after the 1936 olympics, and after the night of the long knives. he was full out dictator at that point.

but what can you expect from people who invite the saudi family to their weddings. The same saudi families that have beheadings for "crimes".
tw04l124
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that book is not available in one of the affected countries.
Only historicans are allowed to possess it in the first place.

Serious those books I have read in my life about litracy are all garbage.

I stil have a few books on my shelf which I wanted to read and never touched (Gontscharow - Oblomov ...)
[/quote]
Quote:

Butts McCokey
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
37 was after the 1936 olympics, and after the night of the long knives. he was full out dictator at that point.

but what can you expect from people who invite the saudi family to their weddings. The same saudi families that have beheadings for "crimes".
Were they still doing it in '37?
And another girl to take my pain away...
staretsgraphy
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bones McCracker wrote:
I read it from cover to cover when I was 15. You see, I was on a mission from God to drive my 10th Grade English teacher insane. I did my requisite "Persuasive Speech" on the subject There is No God. For the requisite paper on "the man I admire most", I wrote about Hitler. And for a book report, I chose Mein Kampf. She was real cunt. She gave me a C on each of these things, just because she disagreed with my premise. I suppose she must have been trying to teach me something, but whatever that was, the lesson was lost on me.
I totally understand you.
Naib
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just remember... American school children were doing this into the 40s
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellamy_salute
John-Boy
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naib wrote:
Just remember... American school children

Peerage doesn't apply.
aidanjt
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bones McCracker wrote:
I suppose she must have been trying to teach me something, but whatever that was, the lesson was lost on me.

I believe the lesson was 'if you act the maggot, people will penalise you'.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: