Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
Discussion of a report
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gentoo Forums Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cokey
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think4UrS11 wrote:
cokehabit wrote:
If you didn't keep speaking rubbish to try and provoke me then you wouldn't get your panties in a twist when the mods and admins see right through you.

Well, you're nearly constantly walking along the edge, sometimes just below the ban-borderline, sometimes just above.
Probably having a course in political correctness or alike wouldn't hurt. (not only to you, to some others as well)

It always takes two in that game; one beeing the provoker and one beeing the provoked.
I quite agree that I am controversial and sometimes I step over the line but i've calmed down in my old age, this isn't 2004 and you can't get away with the things you used to. OTW was nice and quiet with some great friendly discussion while BK was on his "vacation" and he returns and the whole place got to hell again.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think4UrS11 wrote:
cokehabit wrote:
If you didn't keep speaking rubbish to try and provoke me then you wouldn't get your panties in a twist when the mods and admins see right through you.

Well, you're nearly constantly walking along the edge, sometimes just below the ban-borderline, sometimes just above.
Probably having a course in political correctness or alike wouldn't hurt. (not only to you, to some others as well)

It always takes two in that game; one beeing the provoker and one beeing the provoked.

Yeah, and cokehabit makes it his mission in life to be the provoker. That's what he does. It's like he can't stop. He keeps track of all the people he has caused to be banned by trolling them over the edge.

And when he can't do that, he'll try to get them banned for "borderline" responses to his trolling.

And yet, here, as part of a legitimate argument, he responds with a statement that is clearly well over the line, he thinks different rules should apply to him. He is allowed to make "borderline posts". Everyone else, however, must be banned for them. And I say this one isn't even borderline.

Borderline was what he said yesterday and the day before that went unreported. This time, he pushed it too far.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cokehabit wrote:
Think4UrS11 wrote:
cokehabit wrote:

I quite agree that I am controversial and sometimes I step over the line but i've calmed down in my old age, this isn't 2004 and you can't get away with the things you used to. OTW was nice and quiet with some great friendly discussion while BK was on his "vacation" and he returns and the whole place got to hell again.

Yes, because you are apparently obsessed with me and cannot restrain yourself from trolling, harassing, and attacking me. You are working so hard on getting me banned again that you stepped on your own foot. Instead of me responding to your insult with something that would get me banned (which is what you wanted), I reported it. That's what I was told to do the last time you were making trouble.

I have tried to work this out with you personally, but you sabotaged that effort.
cokey
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
cokehabit wrote:
I have no clue what your mouth smells like and wouldn't - and didn't - comment on it.

Trying to twist my words like that to get me banned is low, even for you!

And my point was that you came into a genuine discussion with people discussing views and made an inane and stupid comment that had no relevance to the discussion at hand. You offered no view, no discussion, no facts, NOTHING, you just took it upon yourself to troll me by saying "But don't waste your breath trying to explain that to cokehabit."

Liar.

You're a liar. I had participated extensively in that discussion, more even than you.

Furthermore, we had discussed the same topic before, and you had made your position stubbornly well-known, and contrary to what energyman76b was expressing. There was absolutely nothing wrong with what I said. It was perfectly in keeping with the Forum Guidelines.

You retort, on the other hand, was a direct violation of the Forum Guidelines. It was specifically worded by you to convey a very insulting message. You're not fooling anyone.
How did you work that out? The first thing you said was But don't waste your breath trying to explain that to cokehabit..

Your response was 9 hours after mine, you were nowhere near the thread - so you decided to troll.

I hope you're proud of all your attempts to get me banned, so many that they've even had to create a thread to put all the false reporting in :roll:
think4urs11
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cokehabit / BoneKracker:

How about the olive branch to both of you - ignore each others posts.
As said, the game you're playing takes two.

cokehabit wrote:
I hope you're proud of all your attempts to get me banned, so many that they've even had to create a thread to put all the false reporting in :roll:

It doesn't need BKs reports - we've a constant eye on you ;-)
cokey
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
Think4UrS11 wrote:
cokehabit wrote:

Yeah, and cokehabit makes it his mission in life to be the provoker. That's what he does. It's like he can't stop. He keeps track of all the people he has caused to be banned by trolling them over the edge.

And when he can't do that, he'll try to get them banned for "borderline" responses to his trolling.

And yet, here, as part of a legitimate argument, he responds with a statement that is clearly well over the line, he thinks different rules should apply to him. He is allowed to make "borderline posts". Everyone else, however, must be banned for them. And I say this one isn't even borderline.

Borderline was what he said yesterday and the day before that went unreported. This time, he pushed it too far.
you see this? It's the worlds smallest violin playing just for you.

If you hate these boards so much why are you here?
cokey
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think4UrS11 wrote:
cokehabit wrote:

It was about 4 pages long in 2005, after 30,000 posts it's probably as long as the gay marriage or wacaday thread :lol:
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cokehabit wrote:
Think4UrS11 wrote:
cokehabit wrote:

It was about 4 pages long in 2005, after 30,000 posts it's probably as long as the gay marriage or wacaday thread :lol:

Yes, and you're quite proud of that aren't you?

Get this: I don't care if you think you are King Troll or not. If you are going to behave that way to me, I will behave that way to you. Your response was way out of line. Period. But apparently it's okay with the mods, so you can start expecting that kind of response from me too, and if somebody reports it, I'm just going to refer to this, which I am making a copy of.
cokey
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
cokehabit wrote:
Think4UrS11 wrote:
cokehabit wrote:

Yes, and you're quite proud of that aren't you?

Get this: I don't care if you think you are King Troll or not. If you are going to behave that way to me, I will behave that way to you. Your response was way out of line. Period. But apparently it's okay with the mods, so you can start expecting that kind of response from me too, and if somebody reports it, I'm just going to refer to this, which I am making a copy of.
that's fair enough, i'll carry on my job of being the adult of us two
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cokehabit wrote:
that's fair enough, i'll carry on my job of being the adult of us two

Yeah, right. :roll:

The adult eight-year old with Asperger's syndrome.
i92guboj
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enough. Continue privately if you enjoy this.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gentoo Forums Feedback All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: