View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kernelOfTruth
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikita Danilov one of the developers of reiserfs and Reiser4 has posted a very interesting blog entry

about how they made lookups more efficient in reiser4:

Quote:
As was already mentioned above, tree lookup is comparatively expensive (computationally, if nothing more) operation. At the same time, almost everything in reiser4 uses it extensively. As a result, significant effort has been put into making tree lookup more efficient. Algorithm itself doesn't leave much to be desired: its core is binary search and it can be optimized only that far. Instead, multiple mechanisms were developed that allows to bypass full tree lookup under some conditions. These mechanisms are:

* seals
* vroot
* look-aside cache (cbk cache)

1.1. seals

A seal is a weak pointer to a record in the tree. Every node in a tree maintains version counter, that is incremented on each node modification. After lookup for a given key was performed, seal can be created that remembers block number of found leaf node and its version counter at the moment of lookup. Seal verification process checks that node recorded in the seal is still in the tree and that its version counter is still the same as recorded. If both conditions are met, pointer to the record returned by lookup can still be used, and additional lookup for the same key can be avoided.
1.2. vroot

Higher-level file system object such as regular files and directories is represented as a set of tree records. Keys of these records are usually confined in some key range, and, due to the nature of B-trees, are all stored in the nodes having common ancestor node that is not necessary root. That is, records constituting given object are located in some subtree of reiser4 internal tree. Idea of vroot (virtual root) optimization is to track root of that sub-tree and to start lookups for object records from vroot rather than from real tree root. vroot is updated lazily: when lookup finds that tree was modified so that object subtree is no longer rooted at vroot, tree traversal restarts from real tree root and vroot is determined during descent.

Additional important advantage of vroot is that is decreases lock contention for the root node.
1.3. look-aside cache

Look-aside cache is simply a list of last N leaf nodes returned by tree lookup. This list is consulted before embarking into full-blown top-to-bottom traversal. This simple mechanism works due to locality of reference for tree accesses.

reiser4: 1. internal tree

Hardcore Gentoo Linux user since 2004 :D
kernelOfTruth
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no rant here but just to point over to the other filesystems:

Ext4 data loss

so the data loss on reiser4, ext4, xfs, etc. is not a BUG or a data annihilation feature but simply due to modern fileystem's design

if you want safety mount it with

"sync,tmgr.atom_max_age=5"

or only tmgr.atom_max_age=5

(equals commit=5 with ext3, reiserfs, etc.)

dusanc
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pointers to some recent troubles with GCC emerge failing on R4:
https://bugs.gentoo.org/241604
https://bugs.gentoo.org/265135
https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-5630561.html

Anyone had similar experience?
DigitalCorpus
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now At the beginning of last month I had a problem with sandbox that produced errors in glibc and after upgrading to gcc-4.3.3 I lost gcc's ability to compile. I was too busy to track down the problem past sandboxes fault and down graded to v1.4 and v1.6 was most current. I've been running gcc-4.3.2, 4.3.2-r1, and 4.3.2-r2 all from fresh installs on reiser4 formated partitions for about 4-5 months without any problems.

emerge --info:
Code:
Portage 2.2_rc28 (default/linux/amd64/2008.0, gcc-4.3.2, glibc-2.9_p20081201-r2, 2.6.28-reiser4 x86_64)
=================================================================
System uname: Linux-2.6.28-reiser4-x86_64-Intel-R-_Core-TM-2_Quad_CPU_Q6700_@_2.66GHz-with-glibc2.2.5
Timestamp of tree: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 01:45:01 +0000
ccache version 2.4 [enabled]
app-shells/bash:     4.0_p10-r1
dev-java/java-config: 2.1.7
dev-lang/python:     2.5.4-r2
dev-util/ccache:     2.4-r8
sys-apps/baselayout: 2.0.0
sys-apps/openrc:     0.4.3-r1
sys-apps/sandbox:    1.4
sys-devel/autoconf:  2.63-r1
sys-devel/automake:  1.9.6-r2, 1.10.2
sys-devel/binutils:  2.19.1-r1
sys-devel/gcc-config: 1.4.1
sys-devel/libtool:   2.2.6a
virtual/os-headers:  2.6.28-r1
ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="amd64 ~amd64"
CBUILD="x86_64-pc-linux-gnu"
CFLAGS="-march=native -O2 -pipe -mno-push-args -mcx16 -msahf"
CHOST="x86_64-pc-linux-gnu"
CONFIG_PROTECT="/etc"
CONFIG_PROTECT_MASK="/etc/ca-certificates.conf /etc/env.d /etc/env.d/java/ /etc/fonts/fonts.conf /etc/gconf /etc/gentoo-release /etc/php/apache2-php5/ext-active/ /etc/php/cgi-php5/ext-active/ /etc/php/cli-php5/ext-active/ /etc/revdep-rebuild /etc/sandbox.d /etc/terminfo /etc/udev/rules.d"
CXXFLAGS="-march=native -O2 -pipe -mno-push-args -mcx16 -msahf"
DISTDIR="/usr/portage/distfiles"
EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--jobs 3 --keep-going"
FEATURES="ccache distlocks fixpackages metadata-transfer parallel-fetch preserve-libs protect-owned sandbox sfperms strict unmerge-orphans userfetch userpriv usersandbox"
GENTOO_MIRRORS="http://gentoo.mirrors.easynews.com/linux/gentoo/ http://mirror.usu.edu/mirrors/gentoo/ http://gentoo.osuosl.org/"
LDFLAGS="-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -Wl,-z,now -Wl,--hash-style=gnu"
MAKEOPTS="-j5"
PKGDIR="/usr/portage/packages"
PORTAGE_CONFIGROOT="/"
PORTAGE_RSYNC_OPTS="--recursive --links --safe-links --perms --times --compress --force --whole-file --delete --stats --timeout=180 --exclude='/distfiles' --exclude='/local' --exclude='/packages' --exclude='/metadata'"
PORTAGE_TMPDIR="/usr/portage/tmp"
PORTDIR="/usr/portage"
PORTDIR_OVERLAY="/usr/local/portage/layman/berkano /usr/local/portage/layman/java-overlay /usr/local/portage/layman/xfce-dev /usr/local/portage/layman/zen-overlay /usr/local/portage"
SYNC="rsync://rsync.gentoo.org/gentoo-portage"
USE="a52 aac acl acpi alsa amd64 berkdb bzip2 cdr cli cracklib crypt dbus dri dts dvd dvdr dvdread encode flac fortran gdbm gif gtk hal hashstyle iconv isdnlog jpeg midi minimal mmx mmx2 mmxext mp3 mpeg mudflap multilib ncurses nls nptl nptlonly openmp pam pcre pdf perl php png pppd python quicktime readline reflection session spl sse sse2 sse3 ssl ssse3 startup-notification svg sysfs tcpd threads tiff truetype unicode vorbis x264 xml xorg zlib" ALSA_CARDS="hda-intel" ALSA_PCM_PLUGINS="adpcm alaw asym copy dmix dshare dsnoop empty extplug file hooks iec958 ioplug ladspa lfloat linear meter mmap_emul mulaw multi null plug rate route share shm softvol" APACHE2_MODULES="alias authz_host autoindex cache deflate dir disk_cache file_cache filter headers include log_config logio mem_cache mime mime_magic setenvif unique_id usertrack" APACHE2_MPMS="worker" ELIBC="glibc" INPUT_DEVICES="keyboard mouse" KERNEL="linux" LCD_DEVICES="ncurses text" USERLAND="GNU" VIDEO_CARDS="nvidia"
Unset:  CPPFLAGS, CTARGET, FFLAGS, INSTALL_MASK, LANG, LC_ALL, LINGUAS, PORTAGE_COMPRESS, PORTAGE_COMPRESS_FLAGS, PORTAGE_RSYNC_EXTRA_OPTS

dusanc
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryptocompressed or regular r4?
Do U have some build.log?

I can see that you have newer glibc.

emerge --info
Code:
Portage 2.1.6.7 (default/linux/amd64/2008.0, gcc-4.1.2, glibc-2.8_p20080602-r1, 2.6.26-reiser4-r2 x86_64)
=================================================================
System uname: Linux-2.6.26-reiser4-r2-x86_64-Intel-R-_Core-TM-2_CPU_6400_@_2.13GHz-with-glibc2.2.5
Timestamp of tree: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 10:45:02 +0000
distcc 3.0 x86_64-pc-linux-gnu [disabled]
ccache version 2.4 [disabled]
app-shells/bash:     3.2_p39
dev-lang/python:     2.4.4-r13, 2.5.2-r7
dev-python/pycrypto: 2.0.1-r6
dev-util/ccache:     2.4-r7
dev-util/cmake:      2.4.8
sys-apps/baselayout: 1.12.11.1
sys-apps/sandbox:    1.2.18.1-r2
sys-devel/autoconf:  2.13, 2.63
sys-devel/automake:  1.5, 1.7.9-r1, 1.8.5-r3, 1.9.6-r2, 1.10.2
sys-devel/binutils:  2.18-r3
sys-devel/gcc-config: 1.4.0-r4
sys-devel/libtool:   1.5.26
virtual/os-headers:  2.6.27-r2
ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="amd64"
CBUILD="x86_64-pc-linux-gnu"
CFLAGS="-march=nocona -O2 -pipe"
CHOST="x86_64-pc-linux-gnu"
CONFIG_PROTECT="/etc /usr/kde/3.5/env /usr/kde/3.5/share/config /usr/kde/3.5/shutdown /usr/share/config"
CONFIG_PROTECT_MASK="/etc/ca-certificates.conf /etc/env.d /etc/fonts/fonts.conf /etc/gconf /etc/revdep-rebuild /etc/terminfo /etc/udev/rules.d"
CXXFLAGS="-march=nocona -O2 -pipe"
DISTDIR="/usr/portage/distfiles"
FEATURES="distlocks fixpackages parallel-fetch protect-owned sandbox sfperms strict unmerge-orphans userfetch"
GENTOO_MIRRORS="http://mirror.bih.net.ba/gentoo/ http://distfiles.gentoo.org"
LANG="C"
LDFLAGS="-Wl,-O1"
LINGUAS="sr"
MAKEOPTS="-j3"
PKGDIR="/usr/portage/packages"
PORTAGE_CONFIGROOT="/"
PORTAGE_RSYNC_OPTS="--recursive --links --safe-links --perms --times --compress --force --whole-file --delete --stats --timeout=180 --exclude=/distfiles --exclude=/local --exclude=/packages"
PORTAGE_TMPDIR="/var/tmp"
PORTDIR="/usr/portage"
PORTDIR_OVERLAY="/usr/portage/local/layman/voip /usr/local/portage"
SYNC="rsync://rsync.europe.gentoo.org/gentoo-portage"
USE="X a52 aac acl acpi alsa amd64 amr bzip2 cairo cdr cli cracklib crypt css cups dbus dri dvd dvdr encode esd exif fax ffmpeg gdbm gif gnome gnutls gphoto2 gpm gstreamer gtk h323 hal iconv isdnlog joystick jpeg lame lm_sensors lzo midi mmx mp3 mpeg mudflap multilib nautilus ncurses nptl nptlonly nsplugin ogg opengl openmp pam pcre pdf perl png pppd python quicktime readline reflection samba session smp spl sse sse2 ssl svg sysfs tcpd theora threads tiff unicode usb v4l v4l2 vorbis x264 xml xml2 xorg xulrunner xv xvid zlib" ALSA_CARDS="hda-intel" ALSA_PCM_PLUGINS="adpcm alaw asym copy dmix dshare dsnoop empty extplug file hooks iec958 ioplug ladspa lfloat linear meter mmap_emul mulaw multi null plug rate route share shm softvol" APACHE2_MODULES="actions alias auth_basic authn_alias authn_anon authn_dbm authn_default authn_file authz_dbm authz_default authz_groupfile authz_host authz_owner authz_user autoindex cache dav dav_fs dav_lock deflate dir disk_cache env expires ext_filter file_cache filter headers include info log_config logio mem_cache mime mime_magic negotiation rewrite setenvif speling status unique_id userdir usertrack vhost_alias" ELIBC="glibc" INPUT_DEVICES="keyboard mouse evdev" KERNEL="linux" LCD_DEVICES="bayrad cfontz cfontz633 glk hd44780 lb216 lcdm001 mtxorb ncurses text" LINGUAS="sr" USERLAND="GNU" VIDEO_CARDS="radeon"
Unset:  CPPFLAGS, CTARGET, EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS, FFLAGS, INSTALL_MASK, LC_ALL, PORTAGE_COMPRESS, PORTAGE_COMPRESS_FLAGS, PORTAGE_RSYNC_EXTRA_OPTS

Gentree
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After years of using R4 , like yngwin, I regarded it as bulletproof.

Recently after moving to 2.6.28-zen10 I had a partition starting to fail to mount. I "fixed" it with fsck but lost some content. The disk is a couple of years old now so the jury's still out on a possible hardware problem.

However, I just tried to boot from a SATA clone of my zen based partition and one of my partitions fails to mount : can't read superblock.

If I fsck it I get fs is consistant but still fails to mount. Rebooting from PATA disk : no problem.

The affected partition is /dev/hda21 but hda20 and hda25 are fine and are also R4.

I've repeated this a couple of times, there seems to be a definate problem here.

I will have to find time to try hh-2.6.28 to see if it shows same issue. :?

The strong point of R4 is it's power failure resistance. A storm earlier today caused a double power out inside one second. Bad news for any fs. I waited for the storm to pass , rebooted without any intervention , let firefox reopen the interupted session and found I still had the contents of an HTML text box I was filling in when the power went.

That's what I call robust!

These power cuts are frequent here and R4 has saved be needing a UPS.

The SATA boot issue is curious though.
:?
Skotlex
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody knows if you can use TuxOnIce's Filewriter plugin with R4? I don't have a swap partition (who needs that with 4GB of RAM?) and all my partitions except /boot/ are R4...

Trying to set the hibernate file just hangs, I suspect because TuxOnIce oopsed while booting...?
Code:

> echo /hibernate.img > /sys/power/tuxonice/file/target

Code:

Apr 22 00:14:23 [kernel] TuxOnIce FileAllocator: Testing whether you can resume:
Apr 22 00:14:23 [kernel] TuxOnIce: FileAllocator: Sorry. No signature found at  /dev/sda2.
Apr 22 00:14:23 [kernel] Resuming disabled.
Apr 22 00:14:23 [kernel] TuxOnIce: No matching enabled allocator found. Resuming disabled.
Apr 22 00:14:33 [kernel] attempt to access beyond end of device
Apr 22 00:14:33 [kernel] sda2: rw=24, want=4294967128, limit=104872320
Apr 22 00:14:33 [kernel] kernel BUG at kernel/power/tuxonice_block_io.c:237!
Apr 22 00:14:33 [kernel] Modules linked in: nvidia(P) joydev iwlagn uvcvideo video
Apr 22 00:14:33 [kernel] Pid: 6453, comm: hibernate Tainted: P           (2.6.29-helium0 #4) HP EliteBook 8530w
Apr 22 00:14:33 [kernel] EIP: 0060:[<c0248d54>] EFLAGS: 00010246 CPU: 0
Apr 22 00:14:33 [kernel] EIP is at toi_end_bio+0xf/0x78
Apr 22 00:14:33 [kernel] EAX: e36166c4 EBX: c12dbe60 ECX: e3616680 EDX: fffffffb
Apr 22 00:14:33 [kernel] ESI: e3616680 EDI: 00000018 EBP: e3616680 ESP: e2e9fe2c
Apr 22 00:14:33 [kernel]  DS: 007b ES: 007b FS: 00d8 GS: 0033 SS: 0068
Apr 22 00:14:33 [kernel]  c0248d45 00000000 c028e3d1 ffffff58 c02fadaa 00008220 c12dbe60 06403980
Apr 22 00:14:33 [kernel] ---[ end trace 0c46bb8d0502e5d4 ]---
sts
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any new news on Reiser4? This appears to be the only place I can find any recent info on it.

Couple questions:

Does cryptcompress support encryption yet?

Also, I need volume management (snapshots) and encryption. Does anyone anticipate problems with using LVM2 with Reiser4+lzo compression and dmcrypt (assuming cryptcompress doesn't crypt yet).

Anything else I need to know before I begin breaking things?
Need4Speed
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sts wrote:
Any new news on Reiser4? This appears to be the only place I can find any recent info on it.

Couple questions:

Does cryptcompress support encryption yet?

Also, I need volume management (snapshots) and encryption. Does anyone anticipate problems with using LVM2 with Reiser4+lzo compression and dmcrypt (assuming cryptcompress doesn't crypt yet).

Anything else I need to know before I begin breaking things?

I don't know much about encryption support, but here's the latest on Reiser4:

Current kernel patch: http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/edward/reiser4/reiser4-for-2.6/reiser4-for-2.6.30.patch.bz2
(or just use zen-sources, they're always very up-to-date)

Mailing List: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.file-systems.reiserfs.general

Wiki: http://reiser4.wiki.kernel.org (New, not much content yet.)
Browser: uzbl
Email: mutt, offlineimap
IRC: weechat
News: newsbeuter
PDF: apvlv
dusanc
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there still a need for some messing with openRC options for Reiser4, or can I remove that Q?
Any other info I should add to the FAQ?
dusanc
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reiser4 has problems with splice, pipe2, loop devices, etc. Users of write_begin(),
->write_end() doesn't work properly since new
aops was introduced.

Problem will manifest if you have glib 2.24

If you use cryptocompress you can use reiser4-for-2.6.35+patch from here http://marc.info/?l=reiserfs-devel&m=128652975309724&w=2
Saundersx
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dusanc wrote:

Does this mean glib 2.25+ does not have this issue?
kernelOfTruth
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great news: hopefully reiser4 will make it into mainline this time (around January 2011):
Edward wrote:
Luciano wrote:
> Hi Edward,
>

Hello.

> I've been following the R4 mainline inclusion saga for a while now.
> First, congratulations are in order for your developers' perseverance
> in maintaining and bug fixing this great fs! But I was wondering where
> you stand on mainline inclusion currently? I last read an interview on
> Phoronix in early 2009, where you said you were hoping to publish some
> plug-in design ideas at USENIX 2010, and then possibly going for
> mainline inclusion. However, I believe this didn't happen.

Sorry, postponed.
Will try to be in time for the 2011 deadline (Jan, 12).

> What's the
> big picture at the moment?

Once we adjust reiser4 to upcoming VFS scalability changes,
all the to-do-for-inclusion issues will be resolved.

> What can we look forward to in the next
> year?
>

As usual, I can not promise anything.
Will try to keep it in working state..

Thanks,
Edward.

http://marc.info/?l=reiserfs-devel&m=128735194402215&w=2

dusanc
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saundersx wrote:
dusanc wrote:

Does this mean glib 2.25+ does not have this issue?

My mistake.

I should've wrote >glib2.22
kernelOfTruth
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reiser4 for 2.6.36 is out ! :D
Edward Shishkin wrote:
Changes since 2.6.35:

. Fixed ->write_end() method: the old one didn't update i_size, and this
resulted in empty files and "orphan" items. The problem took place only
for splice users (loop devices, pipe2, etc).

. Implemented ->sync_fs() method of super operations. Since introducing a
new per-bdi flushing stuff reiser4 wasn't able to perform sync on umount.
Now such sync is performed by reiser4_sync_fs().

. Fixed an old bug which led to non-deletable directories.

. Fixed an old bug in tail conversion, which led to data corruption when
running in disk space pressure situations.

http://marc.info/?l=reiserfs-devel&m=129029955724815&w=2

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/edward/reiser4/reiser4-for-2.6/

Thanks a lot, Edward ! :)

charlie
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am glad its out now. KernelofTruth, do you work on the Zen-kernel? If so, how long will it take before you put reiser4 into the Zen-kernel again?
kernelOfTruth
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

charlie wrote:
I am glad its out now. KernelofTruth, do you work on the Zen-kernel? If so, how long will it take before you put reiser4 into the Zen-kernel again?

Hi charlie,

no - I'm not,

but you could always take a glimpse at: http://git.zen-kernel.org/zen-stable/

I'm sure it'll be in soon

otherwise manually patching it in should also work :)

soya
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, i''ve just created a reiser4 fs with the following command:
Code:

mkfs.reiser4 -o compressMode=none,formatting=extents,cluster=8K -L Distfiles /dev/mapper/isw_cfccfdiidi_640GB_RAID0p12

I would like to mount with journaling disabled, so i run:

Code:
mount -o notail,noatime,nodiratime,tmgr.atom_max_flushers=30,dont_load_bitmap,tree.cbk_cache.nr_slots=256 /dev/mapper/isw_cfccfdiidi_640GB_RAID0p5 Gentoo

And i get the following error:
Code:
reiser4[mount(4814)]: parse_options (fs/reiser4/init_super.c:253)[nikita-2307]:
WARNING: Unrecognized option: "notail"

The same happens with nolog and data=writeback.

Is it normal? I'm on sysrescuecd with kernel: Linux sysresccd 2.6.35-std163-amd64 #2 SMP Sat Oct 30 12:28:21 UTC 2010 x86_64 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux

Thanks in advanced! :)
dusanc
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reiser4 is not reiserfs so reiserfs mount options don't work :D
soya
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx!
Serkan
Retired Dev
Retired Dev

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:27 am    Post subject: >=glib-2.24 still doesn't work in 2.6.36 Reply with quote

dusanc wrote:
Reiser4 has problems with splice, pipe2, loop devices, etc. Users of write_begin(),
->write_end() doesn't work properly since new
aops was introduced.

If you use cryptocompress you can use reiser4-for-2.6.35+patch from here http://marc.info/?l=reiserfs-devel&m=128652975309724&w=2

still not fixed in .36. The filesize is copied as the changelog says but the file contents remain empty.
dusanc
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please report it to m-l, and a way to reproduce, as AFAIK devs aren't aware of that.

Thanks
Serkan
Retired Dev
Retired Dev

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dusanc wrote:
Please report it to m-l, and a way to reproduce, as AFAIK devs aren't aware of that.

Thanks

Just posted to ML, I thought Edward was following the topic.

Thanks.
dusanc
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edwards latest interview about Reiser4 (Nov 2010):
http://habrahabr.ru/blogs/linux/108629/

Use some translator from russian :D
kernelOfTruth
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dusanc wrote:
Edwards latest interview about Reiser4 (Nov 2010):
http://habrahabr.ru/blogs/linux/108629/

Use some translator from russian :D

thanks !

google's translation skills don't seem enough yet XD

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: