View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gentoo Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
seemant
Retired Dev
Retired Dev

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:30 pm    Post subject: -core and why it exists Reply with quote

Hi All,

Just to set the record straight. the -core mailing list is really for developers only and is used for the strictly developer related issues. Things like: package-X releases a new security fix release in x days -- can devs please test this before then. And so on. These issues are kept private because UPSTREAM wishes them to be private. If we go and spill beans that they're not ready to have spilled, who's on the wrong? And is it worth it to do that just so that people the world over feel that -core is not a cabal?

EVERY development related thread (pertaining to developer issues, management issues, direction issues, status issues, projects, ideas, etc etc) happens on the -dev list. EVERY gentoo developer is on that list (actually, probably a good idea to put in our new dev policy doc -- that was note to self). And that list is world rw.

The problem is that people see a list that's closed, and assume the worst. Let history and track record speak for itself. Has Gentoo ever misled you? Have you had developers or the management of gentoo lie to you about things? If not, give us that benefit -- allow for US to have a chance to have SOME sort of private discussion.
paranode
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Bobby, Gentoo is the devil!"

I think Gentoo is fine the way it is. I think this hotheaded Zynot guy will go fork his project and nobody will use it. As long as things work as well as they do now or better, I'll be sticking right here with Gentoo. It appears to me from what I've read that this person is angry because he isn't getting paid for his work. Well that's the game with open source. I know Daniel Robbins makes it out like he doesn't want to stoop to this guy's level, but perhaps all of us here who love Gentoo and support it in the community deserve some answers as to what's really going on. If we don't hear two sides of the story then it's hard to make a judgement. I can understand Gentoo Technologies being for-profit because of things like Gentoo Games and such, and I hear people saying Gentoo Linux is going non-profit, but when is this going to happen and what will be different?
Cerement
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
zwelch: “You’re being mean! I’m taking my ball and going home, you big bully!”

drobbins: “Well, we didn’t want to play with you anyway, you lying poopy-pants!”

Personal opinion, I think it comes down to trust:
Regardless of who’s right or wrong, we trusted the developers on both sides to behave better than this.
avenj
Retired Dev
Retired Dev

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimlynch11 wrote:
personally, im a little taken back just to learn that Gentoo has been for-profit. especially considering the big "make a donation" button on the homepage. while not outwardly claiming to be non-profit, to me, it does imply that. can you picture IBM having a "make a donation to IBM" button on their homepage? how many of you wouldve donated money, or systems, or services, coding, etc...just for a few select individuals to make money off of it, while you get nothing?

also, once gentoo tech. goes non-profit, and gentoo games and other projects stay for-profit, could you honestly see the developers giving each branch of gentoo the same amount of effort?

im not trying to jump to any conclusions, and certainly would love to hear any arguments to the contrary, but i think mixing non-profits with for-profits is dangerous

1. We have never been profitable.
2. Donations go towards things like shipping hardware around, setting up booths at expos and similar events, operational expenses, stuff like that. Nobody is actually making any money off of it.
3. There are very few developers working on both Gentoo Linux and Gentoo Games. These are entirely separate entities who happen to share a few of the same managers. They feed each other in a technical sense too: LiveWire does our LiveCDs and also our GameCDs. He was able to take the LiveCD, enhance it for a GameCD (America's Army)... then push those changes back into the LiveCD. You'll see the results of this when we release a full-featured KDE/GNOME/Fluxbox LiveCD for 1.4.
avenj
Retired Dev
Retired Dev

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: About profit/non-profit Reply with quote

TheQuickBrownFox wrote:
What is this whole thing about?

It's not like anyone is harming me or ripping me off for using/developing stuff for gentoo. If someone can make money off it, good for them! Especially if Gentoo is their full-time job.

It's in everyone's best interest to stick together. If the lead mainainers/developers mess around the minor developers/users, the users will leave and that would be bad for everyone.

I suppose the fork is just part of the process of directing Gentoo into a direction that would benefit everyone. I just hope that Zach has the sanity to join forces again, once the issues are resolved. We really don't need another distro.

Fundamental problem: Zach wants to make money off the Gentoo name when the Gentoo name is combined with his work. Zach has done some things that cause people to not wholly trust him. If you owned a popular brand, would you want someone you don't entirely trust to use your brand?
avenj
Retired Dev
Retired Dev

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

carambola5 wrote:

Some could argue about the timing in turning into a non-profit organization. More specifically, why didn't this happen sooner? My response is: Who cares, as long as it gets done eventually?

Going nonprofit has been planned for months.
Ricky
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With a thread as meaty as this, far be it from me not to weigh in. ;-)

I've only been a Gentoo user for a few months, but I've been a Linux user for a while now. I use Gentoo cuz I like it. It's fast, the package management system r0xx0rz, etc. etc. People will continue to use Gentoo cuz they like it. They'll use [Insert name for Zynot's distro here] if they like it. That's the way things work around here. As far as all this hooplah is concerned, I agree that just about anyone who says anything about what caused this split is probably biased and should be taken with a heapin' helpin' of salt. Zwelch is sayin' "I invested all this, I'm l337, and now you're scr3wxx0r1ing me!! :x" and Drobbins is sayin' "No I didn't. U r l4m3. I could prove it if I wanted to, but instead I'll make vague references to counter-arguments that I've got stashed away for a rainy day. :P" They're both slanted towards their own take on things, that's just the way people are.

As for the fork itself, it seems to me that the purpose of this fork is to focus on the-distro-formerly-psuedo-known-as-Gentoo's use in embedded devices. As such, I don't think it'll be that much "competition" for Gentoo's more desktop-oriented aspirations.

Finally, since I really should get back to work, one last comment: I don't see why everybody's wettin' their pants over Zynot's plans to at some point switch to a C++ based portage system when this guy (Geert Bevin) seems to have been working on this months ago, and is still planning on finishing it up as a " as plug-in replacement for Gentoo's Portage or create a forked distribution." (Although, potentially another fork.)

As far as all the politcal/for-profit/not-profit/illuminati/gestapo/area 51 stuff, well, I've just recently discovered the treasure trove that is the Gentoo forums, et. al. I really don't know much about all that. :)

There's plenty of fish in the sea. Sometimes fishies just fight. ;-)
iplayfast
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="bcavalieri"]
nemiak wrote:

I don't think Gentoo Management should be more open with what they do, I was a debian user for a long time, but since so much was open to discussion, never seems like anything was happening.

-Bill

This was my feeling as well. It's all well and good to be producing ebuilds for software, but unless you are a contributor you are using the efforts of those who are contributors. They can listen to comments and suggestions, but they are the ones who are doing the work so it is utlimatly their decision. If you don't like what's being done, then go and fork it. (which is exactly what happened).

Situation normal as far as I can tell.
avenj
Retired Dev
Retired Dev

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raoul_Duke wrote:
Can't resist adding to the current 'hot topic' :wink:

I think avenj has the best attitude, don't look at this as a good guy/bad guy situation. It's obvious that management has reviewed themselves and come up with a new model.

'Words of wisdom'

Sometimes forks are good, sometimes not........only time will tell!!

8)

I think that this fork will definitely be healthy for zwelch. It's been a long time in coming, really.
Lovechild
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bevin is actually doing the portage inspired package management system for the fork. I think he already has the better part of it implemented using gcj.

I would suggest that you go read his entry in the wiki, it's actually a very nicely written document.

There are already a couple of registered developers and the improvement ideas are flying around. Everything goes basically, something Gentoo could allow - afterall it has been out for a while. I see this as evolution, sometimes it works out better and everyone is happy, sometimes it dies thus showing that the current solution was better.

As for the mudslinging I won't really comment...
avenj
Retired Dev
Retired Dev

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

avenj wrote:
Raoul_Duke wrote:
Can't resist adding to the current 'hot topic' :wink:

I think avenj has the best attitude, don't look at this as a good guy/bad guy situation. It's obvious that management has reviewed themselves and come up with a new model.

'Words of wisdom'

Sometimes forks are good, sometimes not........only time will tell!!

8)

I think that this fork will definitely be healthy for zwelch. It's been a long time in coming, really.

I should clarify what I mean there, so that people don't get the wrong idea.

This fork will be healthy for zwelch because it allows him the freedom to do what makes him happy. Nobody can blame him for wanting to get out of an unhappy situation while continuing with the work he was doing. I wish him the best of luck in his fork and hope that he sees the profit he's been looking for.

This fork will also be healthy for Gentoo because it encourages users to start getting more involved in development and see for themselves if what's in Zach's rant is true. From where I'm sitting, I can tell you that much of it is false, misleading, or heavily biased: that's the reality of any document like that (see Bevin's for another example).

I don't think that zwelch's work is going to impact Gentoo Linux much - we focus on desktops and (more recently) servers, his focus is on embedded systems. I don't know how much work they're going to put into adapting to desktop systems, but I'd be interested to hear from people using Zynot in six months or a year.
Mallrats
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll throw in my two cents and say I have no opinion on the matter :-)
ebrostig
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, it's June 26th, it's summer and cucumber time!

*Yawwwwnnnn*
Good-luck-whoever-you-are-as-I-have-never-heard-or-talked-to-you -Zach...

Gentoo core mailinglist... Great... I can't handle more mailing lists, nor do i have any interest in it. Keep it private, you guys (developers) need a private method of communication, that's normal.

I use Gentoo first and foremost because it is a superb distro based on a superb idea. If Zynot (?) becomes a similar good commercial distro for embedded devices, fine... I don't use any embedded Linux based devices yet, so I really don't care.

We still have 2 more months left of the summer... OMG... Wonder what other crap is going to surface and hit the front page of Cumcumber News?

It's going to be a hot and long summmer.... :twisted:

Erik
AlterEgo
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ebrostig wrote:

We still have 2 more months left of the summer... OMG... Wonder what other crap is going to surface and hit the front page of Cumcumber News?

"Windows forked!" 8O :wink:
mmealman
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah, Gentoo has some developers that are arrogant? Say it ain't so!

Guess I'll go back to Debian, oh wait, they have them to.

Maybe I should get out of this whole Linux thing and work on Macs over at Apple. I hear Steve Jobs is a pretty humble guy....

"A truly great computer programmer is lazy, impatient and full of hubris". - Larry Wall
Ricky
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mallrats wrote:
I'll throw in my two cents and say I have no opinion on the matter :-)

Hmm... I think that's an oxymoron... but I'm too mixed up to tell... :wink:
lurid
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a good post about this on Slashdot. I don't know who wrote it and if they're on the forums but, here it is.

Quote:
It's nice to see my intuition confirmed. Gentoo is the only community-run project of which I am aware that mostly ignores the community. Go read the posts at forums.gentoo.org...you'll see most of the developers (Especially Kurt Lieber) are arrogant and talk down to the users. You'll see many ignored ideas that make sense; it took about 6 months for anyone to pay attention to the scores of users who wanted updates from the developers, of this supposed "community" distribution and it took another couple of months before the Gentoo Newsletter was implemented...and it STILL doesn't really give people what they want, telling people the number of bugs found and squashed, rather than good info on what the bugs actually ARE.

Did I mention how arrogant the developers are? People who don't want to install 1.4 until it is final are looked down upon and told "it's just the installer, it's good enough." Well then, why not call 1.4 RCx "1.4 final" then, if it is "good enough?" People who suggest that new features shouldn't be added to a release candidate build are ignored. And this is not the first developer that has cried foul of Daniel Robbins. I don't know him personally so I can't say with authority, but I smell a rat.

I tend to agree with this assessment. Gentoo is basically community driven. Gentoo is good, but it wouldn't be even CLOSE to as good as it is without this forum. Without you, every one of you, who come here daily to help out. You don't see this type of community with Red Hat or other large distros. I think its all of us, as a whole, that make Gentoo what it is. And the higher ups need to realise that without us, Gentoo would be "just another distro".

Devs (generaliztion ahead) have a bad habit of dismissing the user as ignorant or uninformed, yet they keep everything they do secret. I can go browse the LKML if I want to, and see what Linus is doing, even if I'm not educated enough about the kernel to make a post. In Gentoo I sort of see an Us vs Them mentality forming. Us being the users who, gasp, actually have ideas.. and Them being the ones behind the curtain we're not allowed to talk to.

What I'm trying to say is that the Gentoo community exists outside of Gentoo. We have no real role within Gentoo itself. So, either Gentoo is big and corperate like Red Hat, or its small and user-centric following the path that made it popular in the first place. Which is it, fellas?
avenj
Retired Dev
Retired Dev

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the problem you're describing exists.

I can think of a couple arrogant developers offhand. I can think of numerous very good, humble developers offhand. The fact that some devs are arrogant has nothing to do with Gentoo management.

I would appreciate it if you could point out specific instances where you've perceived arrogance (feel free to e-mail me if you're not comfortable doing it here) so I can deal with that.
shm
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any good distros will have growing pains-- gentoo included.

Whether it'll be gentoo or zynot that will stick around to the end, or whether both will-- they community will decide that. I'll try zynot if people tell me if it's good :)

When Geert Bevin left gentoo, he said:

Quote:

"There was however one outstanding issue. We were afraid of Daniel Robbins' tendency to monopolise and his habit of vetoing to enforce his opinion."

I wonder if this is really true considering everything this guy said.. I haven't had any contact with drobbins so I can't say personally :)

Mark Geurtin (sp?) also left recently for similiar problems with drobbins.. considering that he almost singlehandly made the ppc port as good as it is today (and personally answered my questions when I was installing it :) ), it makes me think.

Last edited by shm on Thu Jun 26, 2003 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
mmealman
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

What I'm trying to say is that the Gentoo community exists outside of Gentoo. We have no real role within Gentoo itself.

I'm curious, what role are you supposed to have in Gentoo exactly?

Gentoo could use a better GUI front end to Portage, anyone stopping you from working on that?

Ebuilds can use some updating, anyone stopping you from submitting new ebuilds to bugs.gentoo.org?

If you're talking about some "listen to our ideas" concept, I hate to break it to you but ideas are practically useless. It's code that matters.

Now if you have a great piece of code that would enhance Gentoo and the people on the forums that try it out all agree, but the "powers that be" refuse to look at it, then yeah, there's a real problem.

I'd hate to see Gentoo turn into a design by comitee project. We already have that, it's called Debian and it's very cumbersome. Personally I think projects with strong directors/leadership work better, so long as they remain open to new things. Python, Perl, the Linux kernel I think are good examples of this in action.

I know that the whole "keeping down the non-oldtimers" thing actually does happen in projects(XFree86 anyone?), but where is this happening in Gentoo? Do you have an example where someone came up with a great idea that everyone liked, coded it out, but it was rejected out of hand by the powers that be?
avenj
Retired Dev
Retired Dev

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our history of developer recruitment should show that we are always looking for people with great ideas and - this is the important part - great _implementation_ of ideas.

(If you want, I can provide more detail here.)
lurid
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

avenj: Even though you and I haven't spoken personally, I've seen you making a lot of posts on the boards (comparatively speaking) and a lot of them are really helpful. I appreciate the effort you make here. From my first post on this board I was told, and many times thereafter, that devs don't come on the boards much, if at all. But I've seen you around and I can say that you are not the example I'm pointing to. I do appreciate your contribution, and I do appreciate your attempt in mediating this thread of naysayers like myself. ;)

And now everyone wants proof. Hehe, thats a resonable request I suppose, but I don't feel inclined to search the board for a few hours to turn up some examples. I've given an example once already a few posts back dealing with some people trying to get development ebuilds out for Gnome for some testing and bug hunting. And fosers subsequent trashing of the people working on it and declaring that hes never comming back to the boards. *shrug* Other than that, I really am not going to point fingers here..

There are many many many instances of people on this board writing things, scripts, ebuilds, etc that have helped out tons of people. Suggestions made to do things better.. I can't name it all, but the forums are an extensive list of tips and howtos. Things the devs would have to write documents for, fix, or otherwise put effort into. When there are problems with things, its the Gentoo community that comes together to fix them, to help users and to get systems up and running.

Again, to be clear, I am not trashing Gentoo. I love this distro and I love the forums and the people I'm in contact with daily. I just think the maintainers need to get rid of the chip on their shoulder and realise that Gentoo is not just code, its community. THAT is what made Gentoo what it is.
bcavalieri
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lurid wrote:
avenj:
And now everyone wants proof. Hehe, thats a resonable request I suppose, but I don't feel inclined to search the board for a few hours to turn up some examples. I've given an example once already a few posts back dealing with some people trying to get development ebuilds out for Gnome for some testing and bug hunting. And fosers subsequent trashing of the people working on it and declaring that hes never comming back to the boards. *shrug* Other than that, I really am not going to point fingers here..

It takes a certain kind of person to donate their blook and sweat to work on open source projects.

I would love to do so, but I have yet to find the spirit in myself. So instead I will submit bug fixes when I can, and offer help where I can (so far with linux I've asked more than offered). But I can tell you from a software developer standpoint, we here suggestions from our customers (commercial company) all the time. Very few of the suggestions are implemented as quick as they would like, as most of the people are only thinking of themselves and how they use the software, the are also unaware of what features are currently being worked on and how their urgent change would impact decisions in other areas.

Some of our best developers are not the best with people skills, so when they get someone who did a bug fix, but doesn't live the project everyday, get angry when their change/fix isn't accepted, or isn't accepted quick enough, and starts pushing buttons on the list/forums. Then I can fully understand a developer getting short.

And if the person who did the bug fix isn't happy about being rejected or the speed of acceptance of fix, "fork" :) the ebuild and work on that version yourself. The community will decide then which ebuild most people would want to use.

So instead of ping the developers, I'm going to say search this forum and read those same messages and see how the poster is treating the developer and how they are approaching the developer. And yes, the developer should be treated better than they are, I'm a user, and benefit greatly from their hard work, all I can do for them is support their work and image when I can.
CrankyPenguin
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 8:29 pm    Post subject: A few questions. Reply with quote

I've read Zachary Welch's comments on why he is forking Gentoo, Daniel Robbins's response, the proposed hierarchy change, and Geert Bevin's comments on why he left Gentoo. I also read this post on gmane. I have some questions that I want to toss out primarily to the developers but I would be interested in hearing anyone else's comments on them.

Let me state in advance that I am making no accusations nor taking any sides. Nor do I hold out some lofty hopes that the developers have infinite time on their hands to make any and all feature requests (not that I wouldn't mind :). My goal is to simply get a handle on what is going on.

My questions are:
    1. What is the biz-list exactly? Welch discusses it repeatedly in his document and points to it as a some sort fo secret cabal dedicated to commercialization but I cannot find any reference to it either in the forums or on the lists page?

2. One of the things that both Welch and Bevin comment on is the lack of a "road-map" for gentoo. Let me state in advance that I never expect to see a full closed spec of the type that one sees in closed-source development but, I am curious. Has such a thing been discussed anywhere? Has anyone made any attempts to poll the feature requests in bugzilla or the forum comments into some single document?

3. Bevin states that he left gentoo because of differences over the future of portage. I have seen references to "his" portage being included in Welch's fork but nothing concrete. Is there a long-term plan to move portage from Python?

4. Lastly, what is the story on gentooembedded.{org, net, com} according to whois the domains are registered to to Daniel Robbins and parked at Godaddy. Are they going to become gentoo project pages at some point?

Again let me state that I like Gentoo and I have no inherent bias in this matter. I am just trying to fogure out what is and is not the case.

On a different note, thanks to the developers for building such a great distro in the first place!

-CP
IWBCMAN
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heres my two cents:

to rewriting portage:

if re-writing portage in c++ means that the ebuilds will no longer have there current simple syntax and functionality- I have no interest in such a change-even if it would be "faster". I do not program in c++, and am not willing to learn it in order to maintain my portage tree. I am sure there are lots of benefits to c++ but it is the simplicity of the ebuilds that keeps me with gentoo....it gives me the feeling that I can contribute, and that I can have some level of control over my own system.

to Zynot:

Zach wants to do his own thing for emedded gentoo-ish linux. great. more power to him. his stuff has no impact on gentoo, as it is, and is of no interest to anyone not pursuing embedded stuff-he has no plans to make a generic linux distro-accordig to his own documents on his website-so this stuff is of no import for your average gentoo user/developer(this includes you lovechild-I would hate to loose you-but I have no fear-because what zach wants to do has nothing to do with gentoo as a great generic met-distro of linux)

as pertains to the devs:

Yes in my experience some of them are pretty arrogant- but most of the time, most of them have been very helpful and have done a great job. As a rule of thumb those who are most gifted at spending 14 hours a day in front of a computer are not blessed with equal amounts of social grace....social grace means spending an equal time or more with other people present in your environment and dealing with them independently of whatever skills or knowledge you deem to be most important due to your occupation of choice.

as to Daniel Robbins:

I have never met the man, I do not know him personally. He has created the greatest linux distro this world has ever seen. Please keep up the great work.

as to non-profit vs. business interests:

zach and that other guy, bevin, both left gentoo primarily due to their financial interests in gentoo. Of course they had technical and or personal issues with gentoo and Daniel Robbins personally. But those issues only become trully relevant when you are looking at gentoo as a way to bring home the bacon. I have little or no sympathy for these folks. If and when Daniel Robbins becomes a really wealthy man due to gentoo then perhaps this jealousy and envy stuff, which is the motor behind the resentment, may become more appropriate, albeit it would still be petty. Gentoo, like any other computer project has financial potential- but that is not why it exists and not its reason for being. I too was unaware that gentoo was a for-profit. thas ok with me-because I refuse to absolutely religious about such issues-I have a certain amount of ingrained pragmatism which makes me a bad ideologue. Great if it become non-profit- great if the core developers find a way to make enough money to continue their efforts. Gentoo may be currently for-profit but it resembles in no way shape or form your typical for-profit organization, its openness, friendliness, and dynamism are traits one does not usually find in the commercial world. I have no mistrust towards Gentoo, nor its developers, even if it is for-profit. Of course I do not agree with all things done by gentoo-like embracing and endorsing the US military during the war at a computer expo because of the new port of their propaganda software. but that is not the end of the world for me- the quality of the work that the gentoo devs and Drobbins personally has contributed to gentoo makes it the *only* OS I actually want to use.....

Last edited by IWBCMAN on Thu Jun 26, 2003 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gentoo Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: