Problem in xfree 4.3.0-r2 emerge
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Portage & Programming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Schwin97
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 12:34 pm    Post subject: Problem in xfree 4.3.0-r2 emerge Reply with quote

The emerge works correctly and builds xfree with no problems, but a problem has been found in one of the header files within the build. gl.h has an error in that causes texture problems when using wine. I don't know if other texture problems are caused, but I do know that this is a problem. The bug is explained in bug 1396 at WineHQ.

The URL is http://bugs.winehq.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1396

I am not sure who I should tell, so I figure this will get the information to the right people, or people who know the right people.......

Schwin97
patan
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's a bug you should report it at bugs.gentoo.org
Schwin97
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:11 pm    Post subject: Whose bug is it anyway??? Reply with quote

The only problem I am having, that is keeping me from submitting it, is I don't know who the bug belongs to. Is this a portage bug... I don't think so because RH 9 has the same problem. Is it an xfree bug... Not sure but I couldn't find the gl.h file in xfree's cvs tree. Don't know where this should get fixed so I haven't submitted it yet.......

Schwin97
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Portage & Programming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: