ALL-IN-WONDER 9000 PRO?
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Kernel & Hardware
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rks1789
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:46 pm    Post subject: ALL-IN-WONDER 9000 PRO? Reply with quote

UPDATE

MythTv does not support the All In Wonder cards "due to a driver issue". So I guess I keep looking!

Thanks!

I'm getting my new motherboard/processor on thursday, and I'm looking to upgrade my video card.

I play some limited 3d games, and I want to be able to record tv and have a tv-out as well.

It seems the AIW 9000 pro will do all of that, but I have not been able to find out if it is supported under Linux (especially Gentoo).

Has anyone had any experience? I can found out it uses the same chipset for the 3d rendering as the 9000, so that should be supported but I can't find what chipset it uses for the TV-IN and TV-OUT.

I am planning on installing MythTv to record some tv shows I miss while I'm at work :)

Thanks!
tfoggoa
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Radeon DRM drivers are now in the kernel and I think the radeon is now supported by the DRI project. So the Radeon all in wonder should now work with mythtv with the new drivers.

I have an old ATI All-in-Wonder Pro and am currently in the process of setting up mythtv. I can watch TV with xawtv using the new mach64 drivers fro mthe DRI project. I don't think the the mach64 drivers have made it into the kernel yet. But I saw the options for the radeon.

-Todd
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Kernel & Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: