Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
MythTV avi exporter (and file transcoder v0.41-r85)
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Multimedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
immudium
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having trouble accessing the database again with the latest revision 64. It appears that self.LocalHostName now has an actual value which is probably good. However, the query fails I think because I'm running the gui on a different machine from where the actual database resides, i.e. over the network. Can you not just iterate over all of the results returned by RecordFilePrefix and just require that paths are mapped to equivalent locations on the local machine? In either case what about changing it as follows:
Code:
--- myth2avi.py 2007-02-01 23:37:08.000000000 -0700
+++ myth2avi.py~ 2007-02-01 23:39:08.000000000 -0700
@@ -272,7 +272,7 @@
                        self.reject()
                if self.LocalHostName:
                        q=QSqlQuery( 'select data from settings where hostname="%s" and value="RecordFilePrefix";' %self.LocalHostName, db )
-               else:
+               if q.size() <= 0:
                        q=QSqlQuery( 'select data from settings where value="RecordFilePrefix" limit 1;', db )
                q.next()
                self.basename=q.value(0).toString().ascii()

So that if the results are empty, it tries the alternate query without LocalHostName and at least something is returned which allows me to encode files from my master backend at least.
pteppic
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's hard to test this kind of stuff without breaking my own database.
All that happened in revision 64 was if you had no DBLocalHostName in mysql.txt, then it uses socket.gethostname() (which is similar to what I presume mythbackend uses in the same situation), but obviously if you have no setting in the DB for your host then the query will bum out.

Some alteration is needed, but I'm not sure which is the best way to do it. The way it was working did work for you, but I'm sure there are others for whom it wouldn't have done so. There is also an issue with 2 recording hosts, both putting files to unique locations.

If you want to run mythtranscode on a remote machine then the files need to 'appear' to be local (i.e NFS share). mythtranscode does appear to find files on the local machine even if the path setting for the local machine in the database is wrong, as long as the path is listed in the database somewhere (for any host) and the files exist locally at any of the paths.

I think the best way to do this would be pull all the paths from the database, and iterate across them for each recorded program, then add the real path to the program 'object' and do away with self.basename all together (to pull it from the program all I'd have to do is change all instances of self.basename to '' to start with for testing). If you can see a problem with this then please say so!!!

I'll go have a go at it now.....

EDIT: It's done, pls test.... (fingers crossed.......)[/glep]
immudium
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It works! The changes performed flawlessly. It found both of my backends and correctly mapped the record path to the corresponding mythbackend. So now I can encode files from both mythbackends on my faster workstation as long as the nfs shares are mapped to the same locations on my workstation.

One comment I have though. The first time I ran it, my second mythbackend nfs share wasn't mapped so it popped up an OK dialog for each recording it couldn't find which got a little tedious after the first dozen or so clicks. Perhaps it would be possible to iterate through the list and only pop up the dialog once with the complete list of recordings it couldn't find instead?

Anyway, I really appreciate all your work. For me, this has been one of the most useful utilities to come along in quite a while. Previously, if I wanted to save a show, it was a lot of work to export it on the command line and I would usually just delete it to save space rather than bother with it. But it's even more useful than that. It runs quite well with X Forwarding over SSH so that I can run it from work, encode an HDTV show to the x264 mobile profile fairly quickly on my fast home machine and then download it in time to watch on my lunch break. 8)
pteppic
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

immudium wrote:
Perhaps it would be possible to iterate through the list and only pop up the dialog once with the complete list of recordings it couldn't find instead?
Done, kind of, you can select to 'continue silently' on the first error, if you do a list of bad files is popped up at the end, otherwise you get a pop up for each file.

immudium wrote:
Anyway, I really appreciate all your work. For me, this has been one of the most useful utilities to come along in quite a while. Previously, if I wanted to save a show, it was a lot of work to export it on the command line and I would usually just delete it to save space rather than bother with it.
Glad you like it .

immudium wrote:
But it's even more useful than that. It runs quite well with X Forwarding over SSH so that I can run it from work, encode an HDTV show to the x264 mobile profile fairly quickly on my fast home machine and then download it in time to watch on my lunch break. 8)
You're just showing off now :lol:

The whole thing was designed to have the profiles pluggable. If you copy the base profile (x264.py) or one of it's derivatives (x264<foo>.py), you can alter the default settings to your liking (the set of variables defined between 'class' line and first 'def' line), save it as new filename, then add it to codecList.py (you'll be able to see how the others are added). Now your favorite settings can be accessed easier from the drop down menu each time.

Unfortunately the ntsc dvd profile works here, so I don't know what to do to fix it. The settings for mencoder for that profile came from here (pt 14.8.5.2), maybe you can see whats wrong?
immudium
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pteppic wrote:
Unfortunately the ntsc dvd profile works here, so I don't know what to do to fix it.

Took me a while to figure out what was going on, but turns out the issues I am having are not just for the ntsc dvd profile, but rather for all 1080i content regardless of the codec involved. After beating my head against it all weekend, recompiling various libraries and so on, it appears to me to be an issue with mythtranscode but I can find very little information on the problem. It's hard to describe so here are a couple of screen shots from vlc.

1080i source, encoded to x264 PAL:
http://omploader.org/file/vlcsnap-2564660.png
http://omploader.org/file/vlcsnap-2560068.png

I was initially testing QTMyth2avi using 720p content and everything came out beautiful and so I was a bit confused why half of my stuff came out with the weird, warped green color and shifting/scrolling video seen in the screenshots above. Using mencoder directly on the file without going through mythtranscode works fine. Encoding from 720p HD sources is working great as well. If you have any thoughts on what's wrong with 1080i sources in mythtranscode or where to look for more information on the problem, I would greatly appreciate it.
pteppic
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can write a 'direct access' profile to just use mencoder on the local file, but you will lose the ability to use the cutlists to start with (this can be overcome by transcoding the file in mythtvs jobqueue after the cutlist is defined though).
I have no way of getting any 1080i sources, unless you use mencoder with -oac copy -ovc copy and upload 20 seconds worth somewhere for testing purposes.
[edit]Actually mplayer would be better
Code:
mplayer <1080i source file> -dumpstream -dumpfile for_test.mpg -endpos 20
[/edit]

EDIT: try these two and see if it works, use midentify <filename> to get the width, height, fps, audiorate and audiochannels
This first in one shell
Code:
mythtranscode -f /tmp -i <1080i filename>; rm /tmp/{aud,vid}out -rf

then this in a second
Code:
mplayer /tmp/vidout -idx -audiofile /tmp/audout -demuxer rawvideo -rawvideo w=<width>:h=<height>:fps=<fps> -audio-demuxer rawaudio -rawaudio rate=<audiorate>:channels=<audiochannels>
immudium
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pteppic, thanks for the fast reply. I think I've discovered something that may help resolve the issue. I was looking through the changelog of nuvexport and noticed a comment about color banding when exporting 1080i content https://svn.forevermore.net/nuvexport/log/trunk?limit=100&rev=263&mode=stop_on_copy&format=changelog
It looks like he changed it so that if the reported height is 1080 then he passes 1088 to mythtranscode instead. I tried doing this in myth2avi.py and it worked. Might have something to do with 1080 not being divisible by 16 where 1088 is? Interestingly, passing 1088 to mythtranscode also results in x264 encoded files that are less than half the size as the previous messed up versions.

Anyway, I have uploaded a 1080i source clip to rapidshare. Or if it's more convenient I can also PM you with access to my private ssh server. Let me know.
Here's the rapidshare link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/16224299/for_test.mpg.html

Thanks for your help.
pteppic
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RapidShare, surely that's against the 'Trade Description Act', I did manage to get enough to run midentify before they cut me off and asked for payment, and create a possible fix.

Anyhow it's in the svn server as revision 70. If it doesn't work upload to the ftp server, the address of which I'm about to PM you with.
immudium
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pteppic wrote:
RapidShare, surely that's against the 'Trade Description Act', I did manage to get enough to run midentify before they cut me off and asked for payment, and create a possible fix.

Anyhow it's in the svn server as revision 70. If it doesn't work upload to the ftp server, the address of which I'm about to PM you with.

I just did a quick one minute test and it looked like it worked. No funky color banding or anything. This x264 codec really makes HDTV sources look good for as small in size as they are.
pteppic
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started to get 'Xlib: unexpected async reply error' after about ten minutes, so updated the hackish way I had implemented inter-thread communications.
Also updated:
    The output filenames do not leave out the spaces of the episode title anymore
    Updates to the progress bar and stats are done more efficiently, this can speed things up quite a bit. (has to be a significant change before redraw)

And some new ideas/improvements on the way:
    Collect program data after GUI initialized, populate list dynamically (with progress bar?)
    Add directory option to scan for any avi/mpg files independantly of MythTV (too lazy to re-write a new app for this, so I'll hack/add modules to the one I have)

My SQL has improved ten fold over the last 6 months so there are some other ToDOs:
    Store last delogo settings per channel&aspect
    Store export data of know programs on startup (to speed up startup next time)

If anyone fancies helping me write an ebuild I would be very grateful, I have an understanding of how to hack them about to make them behave the way I want if I have to, but to write one from scratch, no idea.
pteppic
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rev 0.4 Updates:
    Added ability to re-populate program list from DB (good for long queues)
    Added 'direct' codec profiles (No mythtranscode, should be faster)
    Added progress bar to database import and file data gathering
    File data gathering now multithreaded
    Added ability to add files from folder (external files, not from mythtv)

Screen shots of rev 81
Theophile
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all, sorry if I'm "jumping in"...

I got rev 83 from svn and it runs well. I have also installed x264-svn and x264-svn-encoder from portage. However, whenever I select a recording to convert and set the conversion options, then queue jobs, the job fails on waiting for encoder and finished almost immediately. The only set of circumstances in which I have been able to get the transcoding process to begin is using a 16:9 source file and encoding with xvid.

Is this a path issue? Is there a way to get debug output?

Thanks, and thanks for this great ap!
pteppic
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is an undocumented debug mode; if you run
Code:
myth2avi -d3
when you start an export the mythtranscode and mencoder commands are dumped to the console. From there I would suggest you copy the mencoder command starting from the '-ovc' switch, take out any references to /tmp files and test it with an avi file.

For example, this is the code dumped to screen
Code:
mencoder= /usr/bin/mencoder -idx  -noskip /tmp/12346/vidout -audiofile /tmp/12346/audout -demuxer rawvideo -rawvideo w=720:h=576:fps=25.000 -audio-demuxer rawaudio -rawaudio rate=48000:channels=2 -ovc x264 -oac mp3lame -lameopts vbr=2:br=256 -vf pp=fd,crop=676:540:22:18,scale=352:288 -passlogfile /tmp/12346/pass.log -sws 7 -aspect 1.77777777778 -x264encopts qp=20:pass=1:turbo=2 -o "/dev/null"
the command I would use to test it would be
Code:
mencoder -ovc x264 -oac mp3lame -lameopts vbr=2:br=256 -vf pp=fd,crop=676:540:22:18,scale=352:288 -sws 7 -aspect 1.77777777778 -x264encopts qp=20:pass=1:turbo=2 -o "/dev/null" test.avi
where test.avi is a 20 second clip of something.

My guess is that your mplayer isn't built with the x264 use flag, but feel free to post any errors you get from your mencoder testing.
Hobbes-X
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm waaaay late to the party, but....

pteppic wrote:
Hmm, may be able to sort that out, perhaps by sticking some keyframes in...
I don't know, but I will experiment when time permits.

devsk wrote:
actually, I thought nuvexport already passed ffmpeg the option do exactly that, and this warning was more of something missing in the header which is specific to NUV avi format. But I may be wrong.

Going by this mythtv-dev thread and this one, I'd guess that nuvexport is fine, but that mythcommflag position map might be a bit off on some keyframes, so you're seeing complaints where myth is expecting a keyframe and not getting one?
pteppic
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes-X wrote:

Yeah, the error did nothing but pad the log files so it's pretty much been ignored.
But, considering your name pops up in 90% of the myth threads, what do you think of the app?
Hobbes-X
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pteppic wrote:
Hobbes-X wrote:

Yeah, the error did nothing but pad the log files so it's pretty much been ignored.
But, considering your name pops up in 90% of the myth threads, what do you think of the app?

To be honest, I haven't checked it out yet. I liked the screen shots, and it looks to fill a need for a gui exporter. I'll give it a try and let you know what I think once I get the chance. I may be swapping a couple head gaskets today :x
johnbobjamesson
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey!

I don't use gentoo, but I guess that won't make a difference ;-) I tried myth2avi and am impressed, because it is simply what I was looking for all the time.
I was wondering, though, how one can change the mencoder options, since I want to use lavc with vcodec=h264 and audio copy. I noticed that I like this better than x264, though I don't really know the difference. I would like to use a couple of options that I already use in my own conversion script. Also, I just want to copy the (ac3) stream I record from dvb-s. I don't care too much about the container, prefer mkv though.

I noticed that in every profile there is a default definition options='x264encopt' or so, even when not using x264. Is that correct?

Then there are the last options at the end of the profile file, can I put my personal infos into this? And what about all the rawvideo, etc? That shouldn't be necessary with mencoder, should it? Or is the file passed by transcode first? I couldn't really figure out how the whole thing works. Call me noob, here ;-)

Appreciate any answer.

J
pteppic
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The profile modules are supposed to be more or less human readable, so you can create your own. If you want to use lavc look at one of the DVD profiles as they allready use lavc to encode the mpeg stream.If you make your own, rename it to something that doesn't exist yet, and add it to codecList.py, th examples in there will tell you how, it's pretty simple.

options='x264encopt' is depreciated, it's all stored in the grammar.py file now

The rawvideo is because that profile uses mythtranscode which outputs rawvideo and rawaudio.

IMHO you would be best making a profile from both one of the DVD ones and one of the direct ones, DVD for lavc and direct so you can get audio passthrough.
If you need the cutlist to be taken into account you may be better off running it as a lossless transcode job on the mythbackend to cut out the bits you don't want first, and still get passthrough.

If you get stuck post your current mencoder command and I'll put the profile together for you.
johnbobjamesson
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I'm sorry, I tried it, but I am too dumb. Just won't start encoding with my profile. Won't even start, sometimes....

This is what I us right now as mencoder command:

-ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=h264:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:last_pred=3:predia=2:dia=2:vmax_b_frames=2:vb_strategy=1:precmp=2:cmp=2:subcmp=2:preme=2:qns=2:vbitrate=1400:autoaspect:vpass=2 -vf crop=$3 -oac copy

where I enter the crop details as $3 and bitrate, aspect and passes are included.

I do absolutely prefer doing a lossless transcode first and then use myth2avi to convert to x264.

I hate to ask, but would you mind putting together a profile using the above lavcopts (except for bitrate, etc I assume)? Could be h264(lavc direct) for example.

Thank you,

J
pteppic
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added 'x264 (direct lavc)' to the profiles, it's now in SVN. I changed a couple of bits, like being able to select aspect ratios as well as 'auto', as not all capture cards get it right.

If you run it with -d3 as a switch you'll get all kinds of output dumped into the terminal, including the complete mencoder command, useful if it decides not to work your end.

I really should work on the audio settings gui.....
johnbobjamesson
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did I already say, that you're the man? Well, you are. Thanks for the work, will try it out tonight!
johnbobjamesson
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the profile, seems to work well, but I need to run a comparison test to find out about the different settings. I do get this error though:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/claudio/QTMyth2avi/exports.py", line 59, in run
self.export(obj)
File "/home/claudio/QTMyth2avi/exports.py", line 198, in export
pernew=int((ct/dt)*100.0)
ZeroDivisionError: float division

sth about the aspect ratio, I guess? Was the same without the profile, btw, so nothing changed there. The gui states "mencoder started, waiting for statistics". Stops at 3 MB file size.

I guess, though, it's got to do sth with my mencoder version, Ubuntu x86_64. I'll compile the current svn and see what happens.

J
pteppic
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

johnbobjamesson wrote:

File "/home/claudio/QTMyth2avi/exports.py", line 198, in export
pernew=int((ct/dt)*100.0)
ZeroDivisionError: float division

That line if for working out where to put the progress bar.
Can you run the command in a shell, and post the out put from mencoder, I may need to alter the regex used to capture the 'progress'.
johnbobjamesson
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I get when running my own script (never mind the skipping frame stuff):

MEncoder 2:1.0~rc1-0ubuntu11 (C) 2000-2006 MPlayer Team
CPU: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4800+ (Family: 15, Model: 107, Stepping: 1)
CPUflags: Type: 15 MMX: 1 MMX2: 1 3DNow: 1 3DNow2: 1 SSE: 1 SSE2: 1
Compiled with runtime CPU detection.
There are 27 titles on this DVD.
There are 17 chapters in this DVD title.
There are 1 angles in this DVD title.
audio stream: 0 format: ac3 (5.1) language: de aid: 128.
audio stream: 1 format: dts (5.1/6.1) language: de aid: 137.
audio stream: 2 format: ac3 (5.1) language: en aid: 130.
number of audio channels on disk: 3.
subtitle ( sid ): 0 language: de
subtitle ( sid ): 1 language: en
number of subtitles on disk: 2
success: format: 0 data: 0x0 - 0x1468f800
MPEG-PS file format detected.
VIDEO: MPEG2 720x576 (aspect 3) 25.000 fps 8000.0 kbps (1000.0 kbyte/s)
[V] filefmt:2 fourcc:0x10000002 size:720x576 fps:25.00 ftime:=0.0400
==========================================================================
Opening audio decoder: [ffmpeg] FFmpeg/libavcodec audio decoders
Stream with high frequencies VQ coding
AUDIO: 48000 Hz, 2 ch, s16le, 768.0 kbit/50.00% (ratio: 96000->192000)
Selected audio codec: [ffdts] afm: ffmpeg (DTS)
Opening video filter: [expand osd=1]
Expand: -1 x -1, -1 ; -1, osd: 1, aspect: 0.000000, round: 1
Opening video filter: [crop w=720 h=432 x=0 y=72]
Crop: 720 x 432, 0 ; 72
Opening video decoder: [mpegpes] MPEG 1/2 Video passthrough
VDec: vo config request - 720 x 576 (preferred colorspace: Mpeg PES)
Could not find matching colorspace - retrying with -vf scale...
Opening video filter: [scale]
The selected video_out device is incompatible with this codec.
Try adding the scale filter, e.g. -vf spp,scale instead of -vf spp.
VDecoder init failed :(
Opening video decoder: [libmpeg2] MPEG 1/2 Video decoder libmpeg2-v0.4.0b
Selected video codec: [mpeg12] vfm: libmpeg2 (MPEG-1 or 2 (libmpeg2))
audiocodec: framecopy (format=2001 chans=2 rate=48000 bits=16 B/s=96000 sample-1)
VDec: vo config request - 720 x 576 (preferred colorspace: Planar YV12)
VDec: using Planar YV12 as output csp (no 0)
Movie-Aspect is 1.78:1 - prescaling to correct movie aspect.
videocodec: libavcodec (720x432 fourcc=34363268 [h264])
[VE_LAVC] High quality encoding selected (non-realtime)!
[h264 @ 0xda5310]using SAR=64/45
[h264 @ 0xda5310]using cpu capabilities MMX MMXEXT SSE SSE2 3DNow!
Pos: 0.0s 1f ( 0%) 0.00fps Trem: 0min 0mb A-V:0.000 [0:0]
1 duplicate frame(s)!
Pos: 0.0s 2f ( 0%) 0.00fps Trem: 0min 0mb A-V:0.004 [0:0]
1 duplicate frame(s)!
Pos: 0.8s 22f ( 0%) 0.00fps Trem: 0min 0mb A-V:0.084 [0:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 1.6s 42f ( 0%) 24.59fps Trem: 0min 0mb A-V:0.081 [618:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 3.6s 94f ( 0%) 20.54fps Trem: 0min 0mb A-V:0.081 [2165:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 5.8s 149f ( 0%) 20.55fps Trem: 92min 288mb A-V:0.080 [2016:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 8.1s 208f ( 0%) 21.85fps Trem: 87min 451mb A-V:0.081 [1894:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 10.2s 263f ( 0%) 23.67fps Trem: 83min 470mb A-V:0.080 [1677:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 12.6s 322f ( 0%) 26.34fps Trem: 74min 449mb A-V:0.081 [1484:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 14.7s 377f ( 0%) 27.70fps Trem: 72min 448mb A-V:0.081 [1370:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 17.0s 435f ( 0%) 27.73fps Trem: 73min 522mb A-V:0.080 [1406:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 19.2s 491f ( 0%) 26.56fps Trem: 76min 623mb A-V:0.080 [1539:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 21.5s 549f ( 0%) 25.87fps Trem: 79min 701mb A-V:0.080 [1608:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 23.7s 605f ( 0%) 25.48fps Trem: 79min 732mb A-V:0.081 [1634:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 25.9s 662f ( 0%) 25.58fps Trem: 80min 751mb A-V:0.080 [1617:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 28.2s 719f ( 0%) 26.68fps Trem: 76min 700mb A-V:0.081 [1513:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 30.4s 776f ( 0%) 27.51fps Trem: 75min 691mb A-V:0.080 [1462:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 32.6s 833f ( 0%) 28.26fps Trem: 72min 659mb A-V:0.081 [1395:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 34.8s 889f ( 0%) 28.54fps Trem: 72min 667mb A-V:0.080 [1376:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 37.1s 947f ( 0%) 27.60fps Trem: 76min 687mb A-V:0.081 [1384:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 39.3s 1003f ( 0%) 26.81fps Trem: 79min 710mb A-V:0.081 [1390:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 41.6s 1061f ( 0%) 26.19fps Trem: 82min 728mb A-V:0.081 [1398:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 43.8s 1116f ( 0%) 25.82fps Trem: 83min 740mb A-V:0.080 [1400:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 46.1s 1175f ( 0%) 25.76fps Trem: 82min 734mb A-V:0.081 [1399:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 48.2s 1230f ( 0%) 25.41fps Trem: 83min 752mb A-V:0.080 [1428:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 50.6s 1289f ( 1%) 24.73fps Trem: 84min 770mb A-V:0.081 [1473:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 52.7s 1344f ( 1%) 24.43fps Trem: 84min 790mb A-V:0.081 [1512:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 55.0s 1403f ( 1%) 24.09fps Trem: 84min 824mb A-V:0.080 [1573:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 57.2s 1458f ( 1%) 23.64fps Trem: 84min 849mb A-V:0.080 [1636:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 59.5s 1516f ( 1%) 23.37fps Trem: 86min 873mb A-V:0.080 [1668:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 61.7s 1572f ( 1%) 23.00fps Trem: 86min 876mb A-V:0.081 [1680:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 63.9s 1629f ( 1%) 22.83fps Trem: 87min 878mb A-V:0.080 [1683:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 66.2s 1686f ( 1%) 23.13fps Trem: 85min 850mb A-V:0.080 [1644:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 68.4s 1743f ( 1%) 23.47fps Trem: 83min 830mb A-V:0.080 [1602:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 70.6s 1800f ( 1%) 23.65fps Trem: 82min 812mb A-V:0.081 [1574:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 72.8s 1856f ( 1%) 23.66fps Trem: 82min 809mb A-V:0.080 [1562:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 75.1s 1914f ( 1%) 23.69fps Trem: 81min 791mb A-V:0.080 [1540:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 77.3s 1970f ( 1%) 23.81fps Trem: 81min 780mb A-V:0.080 [1513:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 79.6s 2028f ( 1%) 24.02fps Trem: 80min 765mb A-V:0.081 [1487:768]
Skipping frame!
Pos: 81.8s 2083f ( 1%) 24.18fps Trem: 80min 760mb A-V:0.080 [1477:768]
pteppic
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I'll endeavor to 'try' the ct/dt to stop the division by zero, and make it post the mencoder output to a console window for better debugging.

Can you run midentify on one of the files that failed please?

EDIT:
OK, I added an encoder console to help with debugging, and have fixed the /0 error. It's now rev 85.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Multimedia All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: