Porthole-cvs general development discussion/feedback
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dol-sen
Retired Dev
Retired Dev

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Porthole-cvs general development discussion/feedback Reply with quote

I have just commited a bunch of changes. They primarily re-vamp the upgrades view to get around the gtk expander bug causing the sefgfaults. It also is a feature enhancement that adds a "system" category and a dummy user created package list. The user created package list or set will be read from the /etc/portage/sets/ directory if it exists, when functioning. I also added a count column to the category view.

I would like a little feedback from those people that do download and run the cvs version.

for those interested do a cvs checkout, cd into that directory, run porthole from a terminal window with
Code:
 # ./porthole -l -d

So far the upgrades selected will only be queued from the category being viewed rather than all upgrades marked. That code needs updating yet.
Mohij
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how to use CVS, but it is great to hear that porthole is still worked on, thank you.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: