View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours
View posts from last 7 days

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
craftyc
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 5:10 pm    Post subject: Wine Error Reply with quote

I recently did a clean install of Gentoo. When I try to use Wine now I get this error message (for example)
Code:
maarut@craftyc-ftp maarut $ /usr/wine/bin/wine --winver winxp /mnt/windows/windows/system32/winmine.exe
Could not stat /mnt/fd0 (No such file or directory), ignoring drive A:
Warning: could not find wine config [Drive x] entry for current working directory /home/maarut; starting in windows directory.
err:win32:PE_fixup_imports No implementation for KERNEL32.dll.188(FindActCtxSectionGuid) imported from C:\windows\system32\ole32.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
err:win32:PE_fixup_imports No implementation for KERNEL32.dll.668(ReleaseActCtx) imported from C:\windows\system32\ole32.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
err:win32:PE_fixup_imports No implementation for KERNEL32.dll.64(CreateActCtxW) imported from C:\windows\system32\ole32.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
err:win32:PE_fixup_imports No implementation for KERNEL32.dll.190(FindActCtxSectionStringW) imported from C:\windows\system32\ole32.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
err:win32:PE_fixup_imports No implementation for KERNEL32.dll.432(GetSystemWow64DirectoryW) imported from C:\windows\system32\ole32.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
err:win32:PE_fixup_imports No implementation for KERNEL32.dll.7(AddRefActCtx) imported from C:\windows\system32\ole32.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
err:win32:PE_fixup_imports No implementation for ADVAPI32.dll.177(DuplicateEncryptionInfoFile) imported from C:\windows\system32\ole32.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
err:win32:PE_fixup_imports No implementation for ntdll.dll.417(RtlCheckForOrphanedCriticalSections) imported from C:\windows\system32\ole32.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
err:win32:PE_fixup_imports No implementation for ntdll.dll.164(NtImpersonateAnonymousToken) imported from C:\windows\system32\rpcrt4.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
err:win32:PE_fixup_imports No implementation for ntdll.dll.506(RtlDllShutdownInProgress) imported from C:\windows\system32\rpcrt4.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
err:win32:PE_fixup_imports No implementation for ntdll.dll.17(DbgPrintEx) imported from C:\windows\system32\rpcrt4.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
err:win32:PE_fixup_imports No implementation for KERNEL32.dll.484(GlobalMemoryStatusEx) imported from C:\windows\system32\rpcrt4.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
err:win32:PE_fixup_imports No implementation for ADVAPI32.dll.617(SystemFunction036) imported from C:\windows\system32\rpcrt4.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
err:win32:PE_fixup_imports No implementation for ADVAPI32.dll.622(TraceMessage) imported from C:\windows\system32\rpcrt4.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
wine: Unhandled exception, starting debugger...
err:seh:EXC_DefaultHandling Unhandled exception code c0000005 flags 0 addr 0x402ba5a4

This never used to happen before. I used winesetuptk to make a configuration file (I think it's the same as my old one).

Any ideas?
craftyc
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems that this is only happening with apps that came with Windows XP. Any ideas?
proxy
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it wouldnt happen to be on an NTFS drive would it?

i have noticed that wine bombed when it doesnt have write access to the directory it is trying to run stuff from.

proxy
craftyc
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No it's a FAT32 drive. I specifically formatted to FAT32 so that Linux could have write access to it.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: