Joined: 16 Apr 2002
|Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 4:17 pm Post subject: IG: Installing Gentoo
|Navigation: [Table of Contents]
- IG1: How to install Gentoo from a boot floppy
- IG2: How to install Gentoo in a Win XP/NT configuration
- IG3: Transmit timed out / pci=noacpi
- IG4: Where can I find more information about GRUB?
- IG5: Why is my computer rebooting immediately on startup?
- IG6: Is a /boot partition needed?
- IG7: Why am I getting "configure: error: cannot run C compiled programs" on my AMD64 system when emerging gcc?
I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.