Joined: 16 Apr 2002
|Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 4:02 pm Post subject: SA: System Administration
|Navigation: [Table of Contents]
- SA1: Running out of diskspace
- SA2: Why can't I su to root?
- SA3: Adding users
- SA4: Should I set CLOCK to local or UTC?
- SA5: Things to not unmerge or remove.
- SA6: How can I get my newly installed daemon to start at boot time?
- SA7: Why am I getting messages like /sbin/runscript.sh: 1:: command not found?
- SA8: What are these hard drive error messages dmesg?
Eat recycled food. It's good for the environment and okay for you.