Managing/syncing memos w/ Palm?
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Other Things Gentoo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hypnos
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 7:35 am    Post subject: Managing/syncing memos w/ Palm? Reply with quote

I have addressbook, calendar and todolist syncing working well between Evolution on my laptop and my Palm m130, over USB. However, I have not figured out how to manage the memos I have written on the Palm. I could use pilot-xfer + scripts to dissect the "MemoDB" on the Palm, but I am wondering if there is a more elegant or pre-packaged solution. I want the memos to be saved as files in directory tree, with the directories corresponding to the cateogories in which the memos are "filed".

Any info or ideas?

Thanks!
Hypnos
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I found two options with caveats:
    * This program called "memos" which comes with pilot-link. All it does is dump the contents of the memo DB into a directory tree, which is what I wanted originally, I guess.

* I installed gnome-pilot-conduits, but the conduits don't work. There is some name mismatch between the desc. files in /usr/share/gnome-pilot/conduits and the shared libs in /usr/lib/gnome-pilot.

Maybe I'll try to fix the desc. files ...
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Other Things Gentoo All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: