Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gentoo on Alternative Architectures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wazow
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheJackal wrote:

Would this indicate overheating of the USB enclosure's bridge, the HDD or would it be just the NSLU2 not being able to cope with the high stresses of compiling?

I had a similar situation yesterday. I left the beast compiling and went to work. When I cam back in the evening it was hanging.
TheJackal
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But did it re-mount the root filesystem in read-only mode? Have a look at the dmesg output.

Black Mesa Research Facility
wazow
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheJackal wrote:
But did it re-mount the root filesystem in read-only mode? Have a look at the dmesg output.
I can't remember and the output is now gone (I have rebooted several times since then, as I have difficulties getting on the net). I will watch for it from now on, if it hangs again.
jake1981
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had issues with harddisk too. This is why I had to make frequent backup of image and erase my harddisk.
This is propably when slug gets too hot or something and some writes to disk fail and corrupt filesystem.
This is not a issue with image..

I made a simple udev rule that sets led2 on (or where these reversed in this version of openslug?) when sdb exists as far as I remember..

And what comes to openslug.. It runs fine on machine without requiring microcode file, but as I stated, it has some other kind of system to load up network. And since gentooslug and other systems for slug started to appear, there's plans for openslug/slugos4, to help fix these problems. I've been trying to reach nslu2-linux's devs as I earlier mentioned, about how openslug loads up microcode and so on, but yet no one has answered to this.

If someone is able to make a image which works with newer nslu2's.. Please, don't make any other changes..
And create a backup of image and host it somewhere where I can grab it.. I'll put it on the website then for people who have newer slugs..
wazow
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am getting suspicious kernel messages on my slug:
Code:
Nov 11 18:35:40 wolin scheduling while atomic: ip/0x00000002/3568
Nov 11 18:35:44 wolin scheduling while atomic: ip/0x00000002/3708
Nov 11 18:35:44 wolin scheduling while atomic: ip/0x00000002/3728
Nov 11 18:35:46 wolin scheduling while atomic: ip/0x00000002/3769
Nov 11 18:35:46 wolin scheduling while atomic: ip/0x00000002/3778
Nov 11 18:35:46 wolin scheduling while atomic: ip/0x00000002/3780
Nov 11 18:36:01 wolin scheduling while atomic: ip/0x00000002/4313
Nov 11 18:36:01 wolin scheduling while atomic: ip/0x00000002/4331
Nov 11 18:36:01 wolin scheduling while atomic: ip/0x00000002/4335
Nov 11 18:36:02 wolin scheduling while atomic: ip/0x00000002/4346
Nov 11 18:36:02 wolin scheduling while atomic: ip/0x00000002/4347
Nov 11 18:36:02 wolin scheduling while atomic: ip/0x00000002/4352
Nov 11 18:36:02 wolin scheduling while atomic: ip/0x00000002/4365
Nov 11 18:36:03 wolin scheduling while atomic: ip/0x00000002/4382
Nov 11 18:36:03 wolin scheduling while atomic: ip/0x00000002/4397
Nov 11 18:36:03 wolin scheduling while atomic: ip/0x00000002/4412
Nov 11 18:36:04 wolin scheduling while atomic: ip/0x00000002/4459

Anybody has seen this?

Also some more on ifconfig?
Code:
Nov 11 18:36:20 wolin scheduling while atomic: ifconfig/0x00000001/4826

This could have some relation to our interface problems.
TheJackal
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jake1981 wrote:
I had issues with harddisk too. This is why I had to make frequent backup of image and erase my harddisk.
This is propably when slug gets too hot or something and some writes to disk fail and corrupt filesystem.
This is not a issue with image..

I've just had another one after trying to emerge php, even though I've set PORTAGE_NICENESS to a value of 14:

Code:
sd 1:0:0:0: Device not ready.
end_request: I/O error, dev sda, sector 24634759
end_request: I/O error, dev sda, sector 24635239
end_request: I/O error, dev sda, sector 24635343
end_request: I/O error, dev sda, sector 24634735
end_request: I/O error, dev sda, sector 12268119
end_request: I/O error, dev sda, sector 12059575
EXT3-fs error (device sda1): ext3_get_inode_loc: unable to read inode block - inode=757184, block=1507439
Aborting journal on device sda1.
ext3_abort called.
EXT3-fs error (device sda1): ext3_journal_start_sb: Detected aborted journal
Remounting filesystem read-only
end_request: I/O error, dev sda, sector 76261444
end_request: I/O error, dev sda, sector 76254004

TheJackal
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, php (including cli) took over 8h to merge!

Although I've just had another brain fudge from the NSLU2 whilst trying to emerge rrdtool.....weird and pointlessly stupid but the NSLU2 seems happier emerging at night! Maybe its shy or something :P

wazow
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may be that I have managed to solve my problems. I have copied the alias declaration from OpenSlug and this one works. My interface boots nicely as eth0. Unfortunately I do not have copies of my older aliases so I can't say what was wrong. I also had to switch the network module from iproute2 to ifconfig in /etc/conf.d/net. This might be because I have downgraded the image to stable arm in the meantime.

Weirdly, I do not have the loopback device any more. This may be a problem at certain point. When I try to start it manually I get a message that
Code:

*     network interface lo does not exist
*     Please verify hardware or kernel module (driver)
derm1ke
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I've experienced problems with my slug in compile-situations ( with or without ccache/distcc ) and thought of the same things:
overheated cpu, problems with my usb-enclosure and so on.... all because I started with an de-underclocked slug.

but after some try-and-error i found out that my slug does not like swap-partitions greater than 512MB.

reproducible after adding more than 512MB swap my slug crashed.

Don't know if this could be your problem, since my slug is not running atm.
jake1981
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People are trying to download gentooslug from my server, unfortunately I was supposed to re-install my server..

I just forgot that I had ALL my backups mounted under /tmp/mnt when I was in /tmp and wrote
Code:
rm -rf *

And.. Just great.. ext3 forbids un-deleting.. So please, hold on, don't try to download it from there..
server is down and under progress and I don't have it anymore as I don't have anything else either. Sorry.
derm1ke
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try undeleting with newest midnight-commander.
if the data hasn't been overwritten, it could work.
it is located under commands
RedLeg
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Did anyone Mirror this? Reply with quote

jake1981 wrote:
Second edition of my gentooslug build has been published.

Jake's site is down (catastrophic failure) and will not be up for some time apparently. I'd like to give his gentooslug a try (running the ulibc version now)...

Can someone who grabbed a copy make it available for download?

TIA...
Registered Linux User #16422,
Oldest Registered machine #5166
nglrossi
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Re: Did anyone Mirror this? Reply with quote

RedLeg wrote:
jake1981 wrote:
Second edition of my gentooslug build has been published.

Jake's site is down (catastrophic failure) and will not be up for some time apparently. I'd like to give his gentooslug a try (running the ulibc version now)...

Can someone who grabbed a copy make it available for download?

TIA...

Same problem. I've installed gentoo but now i need to rebuild the kernel to make my wirelezz card working,

All the links with source code/patches/config files are broken. As far as I understood in Jake1981's stage tree there's an ebuild to prepare the right kernel and patch it.

Can somebody upload a tarball or maybe that ebuild?

Thanks in advance,
Angelo
RedLeg
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Qualified Success Reply with quote

Folks:

A kind soul provided me a copy of Jake's latest gentooslug this morning, and I have it up and running, "emerge sync" -ing as I type this.

I too struggled with the net initialization, but all it took to get things working were:

- Setting up my config for eth2 in /etc/conf.d/net
- symlinking net.eth2 to net.lo
- adding net.eth2 to the default runlevel

FWIW, I switched over to openssh (already installed), and it -just works-, so I have no idea if dropbear will work. As an aside, for all who choose to run Jakes image and openssh, I recommend you zap the keys which are in /etc/ssh and restart the openssh sshd so that it regen's unique keys for YOUR slug.

Thanks....
nglrossi
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: Re: Qualified Success Reply with quote

RedLeg wrote:
Folks:

A kind soul provided me a copy of Jake's latest gentooslug this morning, and I have it up and running, "emerge sync" -ing as I type this.

I too struggled with the net initialization, but all it took to get things working were:

- Setting up my config for eth2 in /etc/conf.d/net
- symlinking net.eth2 to net.lo
- adding net.eth2 to the default runlevel

FWIW, I switched over to openssh (already installed), and it -just works-, so I have no idea if dropbear will work. As an aside, for all who choose to run Jakes image and openssh, I recommend you zap the keys which are in /etc/ssh and restart the openssh sshd so that it regen's unique keys for YOUR slug.

Thanks....

Redleg,

has this image the kernel sources with all the patches? If so can you upload it somewhere or post the link please?

Thanks,
Angelo
RedLeg
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: USB Drive Device Assignment logic? Reply with quote

Greetings:

If you've been reading recently, I have been in the process of moving my slug from the uclibc based "standard" gentoo build to one based on Jake's glibc build.

I'm up and running now, with a working cross compiler and everything.

Just for background, the old uclibc build was on an old external disc, Jakes went onto a new one.

So, this is where it gets interesting....

With the NEW disk connected to the slug's Disk1 port, I booted the glibc image. I then connected the OLD disk to the slug's Disk2 port. The slug froze after a couple of seconds. Hmm.... cosmic rays, methinks...

SO I do it again, this time while tailing syslog. I see the disk insertion in the logs, and then it froze again.

SO, I power off and restart with both connected, thinking the kernel will sort them out at boot. It does, but it booted off the OLD disk, and detected the NEW one, still connected to disk2 as sdb. I remember some discussion of reversal of LED1 and LED2, and I though to myself, maybe something is "cross-wired" in the kernal causing this.....

SO, I shut it down, reconnected the disks this time with OLD on Disk1, and NEW on Disk2. It STILL boots off of the OLD disk, detects it as sda, and detects the new one as sdb.

I thought that usb disks (like scsi's) were labeled in order of detection / insertion. That's obviously not what's going on here.....

Both disks have " / " on sda1, " <swap> " on sda2. Both roots are formatted with ext3. Neither have volume labels assigned.

On the other hand, I have inserted and removed usb flash drives into the Disc2 port of both of these builds, and they were (correctly?) detected as sdb....

Can anyone offer any insight?

Confused.....
vguardiola
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Qualified Success Reply with quote

RedLeg wrote:

can you put the copy online? I can put it in my home server

thanks
http://www.masquelinux.net
http://www.masquejuegos.net
http://www.masquewireless.net
http://www.rubiwireless.net
dakster
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: broadcast? Reply with quote

This kind of through me for a loop, I thought my networking wasn't working, but sure enough it was. My slug when booted into Gentoo doens't respong to broadcast pings. Openslug by itself does, and that's how I was finding it on my network since I'm on DHCP. Had to pull the IP out of the DHCP server to find out where my gentoo slug ended up. Anyone know how to turn on responding to broadcast?
RedLeg
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Qualified Success Reply with quote

vguardiola wrote:
RedLeg wrote:

can you put the copy online? I can put it in my home server

thanks

I was specifically asked not to redistribute it, besides, I have no place to host it, as it is quite large.

sorry.....
RedLeg
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: Emerge problems... Reply with quote

OK, life is pretty good.... I've been up and running for quite some time, with very few issues.

I believe that the USB drive confusion I posted about earlier is an OpenSlug thing. When you run turnup from openslug, it apparently "grabs" the unique ID from the named drive and stores it somewhere persistently as the root drive. As I was recycling a drive I had previously used as a second drive, this was apparently confusing the poor little slug, or at least its openslug personality.

zapping the drive and reformatting it seemed to have cleared it up, although I would really like to understand how this is really working, and where the unique IDs are getting stored.

On another note, I'm trying to get the client-side X stuff compiled and running on the slug (do not ask why). libutempter is in the dependancy chain, and the emerge is failing with the following:

Code:
sluggo ~ # emerge libutempter
Calculating dependencies... done!

>>> Emerging (1 of 1) sys-libs/libutempter-1.1.4.1 to /
 * libutempter-1.1.4-alt1.src.rpm MD5 ;-) ...                                                                                              [ ok ]
 * libutempter-1.1.4-alt1.src.rpm RMD160 ;-) ...                                                                                           [ ok ]
 * libutempter-1.1.4-alt1.src.rpm SHA1 ;-) ...                                                                                             [ ok ]
 * libutempter-1.1.4-alt1.src.rpm SHA256 ;-) ...                                                                                           [ ok ]
 * libutempter-1.1.4-alt1.src.rpm size ;-) ...                                                                                             [ ok ]
 * checking ebuild checksums ;-) ...                                                                                                       [ ok ]
 * checking auxfile checksums ;-) ...                                                                                                      [ ok ]
 * checking miscfile checksums ;-) ...                                                                                                     [ ok ]
 * checking libutempter-1.1.4-alt1.src.rpm ;-) ...                                                                                         [ ok ]
>>> Unpacking source...
>>> Unpacking libutempter-1.1.4-alt1.src.rpm to /var/tmp/portage/sys-libs/libutempter-1.1.4.1/work
cpio: premature end of file

!!! ERROR: sys-libs/libutempter-1.1.4.1 failed.
Call stack:
  ebuild.sh, line 1576:   Called dyn_unpack
  ebuild.sh, line 716:   Called src_unpack
  ebuild.sh, line 1269:   Called rpm_src_unpack
  rpm.eclass, line 72:   Called die

!!! failure unpacking libutempter-1.1.4-alt1.src.rpm
!!! If you need support, post the topmost build error, and the call stack if relevant.

I've re-emerged rpm2targz thinking it might be the problem , not luck.

A revdep-rebuild didn't help either....

Anyone have any clues?

Thanks in Advance
ernste
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: Gentoo + ALSA strangeness Reply with quote

Folks,

I've successfully set up Gentoo using the various howto's. Since I want to use the slug as music playing device, I have connected a USB soundcard, which is based on the CMedia chipset.

Now, to get this thing working, I've booted into Openslug, ipkg'ed the required kernel modules, copied those modules onto the Gentoo root disk, and booted into Gentoo. The device gets recognized, and /proc/asound is populated nicely with the card0 and all it's friends.

However, running something simple as speaker-test fails with the following error:
Code:

slug ~ # speaker-test

speaker-test 1.0.13

Playback device is default
Stream parameters are 48000Hz, S16_BE, 1 channels
Using 16 octaves of pink noise
Rate set to 48000Hz (requested 48000Hz)
Buffer size range from 96 to 262144
Period size range from 48 to 131072
Using max buffer size 262144
Periods = 4
was set period_size = 0
was set buffer_size = 262144
Unable to set sw params for playback: Invalid argument
Setting of swparams failed: Invalid argument

If I run the speaker-test command with anything other than a default rate (e.g. 48001Hz), it does work. The device does work on my laptop. running the same ALSA kernel driver version and ALSA utils version. The device also works flawless on the slug if I install Debian on it.

Does anyone have any idea why this doesn't work? Is it the OpenSLUG kernel? Do I need to roll my own (I tried, but haven't been able to make that work)? Is it alsa-utils vs. uclibc? Cosmic rays?

Thanks,

//Ernst
vguardiola
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Problem with modprobe Reply with quote

I'm trying to plug a DVD and when I do a modprobe of the sr_mod module I obtain the next message:

Code:
FATAL: Module sr_mod not found.

The first way to catch this module was download the ipkg and uncompress it in the correct folder /lib/modules/....
And the second way , I reboot the NSLU2 and installing the package in the opensulg and rebooting again to gentoo, And I have the same error.

Some idea?

Thanks
http://www.masquelinux.net
http://www.masquejuegos.net
http://www.masquewireless.net
http://www.rubiwireless.net
bxwen
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Gentoo on a Slug? Linksys NSLU2 Reply with quote

I downloaded squawker's tar ball and update to gcc 4.1.1, and now I am doing emerge -e system.

I would like to compile the kernel with the new gcc also. But squawkeer didn't include the src in the tar ball. I was trying to follow the instruction http://gentoo-wiki.com/Gentoo_on_NSLU2#Compiling_a_kernel, but the information is a little outdated. The makefile patch http://www.devroot.de/projects/nslu2/makefile.patch is not accessable. Now I get a kernel, but the intel ixp drivers are not compiled.

question: How can I compile the intel ixp drivers.

Thanks.

bxwen
nglrossi
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Gentoo on a Slug? Linksys NSLU2 Reply with quote

bxwen wrote:
I downloaded squawker's tar ball and update to gcc 4.1.1, and now I am doing emerge -e system.

I would like to compile the kernel with the new gcc also. But squawkeer didn't include the src in the tar ball. I was trying to follow the instruction http://gentoo-wiki.com/Gentoo_on_NSLU2#Compiling_a_kernel, but the information is a little outdated. The makefile patch http://www.devroot.de/projects/nslu2/makefile.patch is not accessable. Now I get a kernel, but the intel ixp drivers are not compiled.

question: How can I compile the intel ixp drivers.

Thanks.

bxwen

nice question bxwen... about the ixp driver I suppose that the "net-misc/ixp4xx" in portage is the right choice (not sure: I have a kernel tree already patched)

About the kernel... I got the sources already patched. The working version of the kernel has been compiled with gcc3, so I cant install the driver for a wireless card. I recompile the kernel with gcc4 but I am not sure what to do with the kernel image:

I found a /initrd/boot/zImage-nslu2be-2.6.16 kernel image, I tought it was the right one, so I remounted rw the /initrd fs and replaced that image, but that's not working (the running kernel look still compiled 6 months ago and inserting a lot of modules give errors about gcc version).

My question is: where have I to put the kernel image to boot from it?

Thanks,
Angelo
jake1981
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay. First of all, I wish everyone had nice holidays on christmas and will have a good time on new year's eve also, have fun, drink, shoot rockets.. Don't pass-out outside and don't hurt yourselves, nor anyone else either..

Second thing.. I currently am not able to continue this project unfortunately..
I got other things that I need to focus on now, but..

When I first started this project, I wasn't alone, I received help from many people, mostly people
who started this thread, also some people to thank their efforts are people from nslu2-firmware project.
Without these people, I wouldn't ever have been able to accomplish what I accomplished, so therefore I
must state that these people were the ones who inspired me and made the first sparkle of this project and
during this project, they helped me out to survive through the problems I encountered.

I had some I/O issues as well, don't know, was it because I used over 1GB for my swap partition..
Or was it something else, overheating.. problems with kernel or it's modules, anyway, everytime that
my slug halted during these huge compilations, I wished that it wouldn't had corrupted anything..

Sometimes everything was okay, and I was able to continue emerging (FEATURES="keepwork keeptemp" emerge --resume) but sometimes, shit just happened.. Something got wrong and it messed up the filesystem so bad..
That system wasn't able to read some files at all.. some files just turned to junk.. but most worst thing was..
that when I tried to use these files, system changed harddisk to readonly mode.. Using this harddisk in another
system (pc system) didn't help, problem was there.. Everytime it happened I had to restore a backup..

I had a huge amount of software to compile and when more than 80% was done.. I got finally a cross-compiler
installed succesfully to my server and was able to use distcc.. That helped a bit, but I already had done so much..
Also it didn't quite change it to lightning fast :) So these backups weren't always quite so fresh if you know what I mean..
I noticed so many times when I restored a backup that before I could start process were my slug hanged again.. I first need to emerge more than 10 packages to be where I were before it happened :)

So it took time and wasn't that easy..

Now, it's time for me to move on.. And hope that my efforts, along with efforts of everyone else who has helped with this project.. Will have a similar effect it did on me.. and as I did so much for this, I really hope that everything doesn't go to trash bin as it ain't so easy anymore since Jake ain't doing all the dirty work for you :) I really hope that someone will adopt this project.. Actually I more hope that A GROUP would adopt this project and start a wiki or version-tracker or what ever this group desides to be best way to develop this system, maybe I later join up the team.. Or I just might aswell be so late that all you guys have done this and become a group of system engineers whose knowledge is just so far from mine that I feel embrased to even show myself :)

Okay, now this has been just about me for sometime.. And wishes that my project wouldn't be forgotten even though that I ain't able to help you anymore for a pretty long time..

Now it's my turn to try to help you with this. There's been a lot of questions about where did gentooslug download-site go?..
Well, it gone to /dev/null.. I was upgrading my system, and I had took backups before I started this project to external harddisk (same that I used with my gentooslug project, I'm poor and don't got more than 1 external discs, and it's only 120gb) So, I downloaded gentoo ISO image, burnt it to a cd.. Formatted my server hard drive.. And noticed that ISO image wasn't able to install, it had a bug :)

So I did a network install and succeeded, same time, I just happened to got a flu, I live in Finland where it's cold even on summer (atleast I think so, I guess last summer didn't exceed +28 C) and I really don't like cold at all.. Neither does my body, so I propably was in a party and ran around a block naked because of alcohol or something like that, propably not :) and got this terribly flu, I was doing this system upgrade while the fewer hitted me, it was that kind of fewer that there's a moment when you are okay, and suddenly it raises to about +40c and you feel that you are about to faint.. So I thought that I had it nearly complete when I this happened, just needed to erase some tmp files.. So before I gone to sleep for awhile I entered a command
Code:

rm -rf / tmp

See what I did wrong? There's a extra space between / and tmp.. And when I woke up..
Everything was gone.. my website.. projects from over 9 years.. EVERYTHING I EVER MADE AND KEPT.
Well, I still have that backup, don't I..? Except that my external disk was mounted on that time..

Yup.. Shit really happened on me.. I lost it all, I also used a ext3 as my fs, so once it was done, it was gone till forever, believe me, I tried every trick that book holds.. I was able to return 2 directories in root of my drive..
But they came out empty..

Luckily.. gentooslug was so big for me.. And as paranoid as I am.. I had taken backups of it to a cd..
Unfortunately I wasn't able to return these before this (I got a new cd-drive to a christmas gift) since..
My cd drive just broke up at same time.. It worked.. And it didn't work.. Worked just fine with cd's bought
from store.. but with cd-rw's or cd-r's.. No go.. And this same had happened to my laptop's cd-drive too..
Murphy's law..

Well, I haven't been able to examine this stuff yet, but I found 2 files from that cd..
gentooslug.tar.bz
and
gentooslug2.tar.bz

propably gentooslug2.tar.bz contains some of my private testings that you are not interested..
or it might also be equal+extra stuff like proper kernel source for openslug-3.10b

or gentooslug2.tar.bz might also be a newer version.. but I doubt.. File dates were so near their each others..

Anyway, instructions to install are lost (included in image, if I remember correctly, on README in root's home)
but root password is "admin"

These files are downloadable at
http://www.roadrunner.cx/gentooslug

That opens up a license screen.. If you people distribute you gentooslugs.. Remember that IF ixp code is included,
this license MUST be agreed before download. Or Intel's sending lawyers after you.. Just copy it from my site.. Or nslu2-linux's site..
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gentoo on Alternative Architectures All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: