Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
Boot Splash (background pic ala Suse) TIP of the YEAR!
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Documentation, Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jomen
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:53 pm    Post subject: just to let you know, beatriziya Reply with quote

The thread you put your question in is:

a) very old - you resurrected a thread which had its last post made to in January 2004 - more than 5 and a half years ago!
b) probably not appropriate considering what you asked - and thus not likely to get you any helpful answer

rethorical: how did you pick this thread which has nothing to do whatsoever with what you are asking?

This is a forum about Gentoo Linux - you are asking about how to do something on an Apple iMac G5 - which is running Mac OS X Leopard as its operating system.
I think you need to ask in a totally different forum than this one ;)

Best wishes!
ThinkTankTed
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:22 pm    Post subject: "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" maybe? Reply with quote

beatriziya wrote:
How do I get the best out of my mini vga to hdtv? I'm buying a mini vga to VGA adapter and run the vga to my hdtv as it has a vga input. I have a 32" Samsung TV.
Once connected do I need to change any settings on my TV or iMac G5 (Leopard) to make the outcome look the best it can? And how do I do so on my mac?

Open "Terminal" and use the command above, then you'll have to install Gentoo on your Imac....hehe

If it asks you for your password, you've taken my post too seriously and need to hit cancel....

EDIT : Ok I've been in IT support too long and this isn't a very nice post...potentially system damaging command has been removed...
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Documentation, Tips & Tricks All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: