Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
Guess the amount of threads related to the US vote
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

 
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  

# of US specific threads a week before the election starts
10%
9%
 9%  [ 4 ]
20%
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
30%
17%
 17%  [ 7 ]
40%
12%
 12%  [ 5 ]
50%
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
60%
12%
 12%  [ 5 ]
70%
9%
 9%  [ 4 ]
80%
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
90%
19%
 19%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 41

Author Message
nerdbert
l33t
l33t


Joined: 09 Feb 2003
Posts: 981
Location: Berlin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:55 am    Post subject: Guess the amount of threads related to the US vote Reply with quote

I'm sorry I wasn't able to calculate the amount of days before elecection day (otherwise I would have limited this poll for x days).
_________________
I'm really wondering what Lovechild is doing nowadays...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fernandotcl
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 20 Nov 2003
Posts: 1396
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would vote for 99% if I could.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
codergeek42
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva


Joined: 05 Apr 2004
Posts: 5142
Location: Anaheim, CA (USA)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
~~ Peter: Programmer, Mathematician, STEM & Free Software Advocate, Enlightened Agent, Transhumanist, Fedora contributor
Who am I? :: EFF & FSF


Last edited by codergeek42 on Sun Jul 25, 2004 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nerdbert
l33t
l33t


Joined: 09 Feb 2003
Posts: 981
Location: Berlin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fernandotcl wrote:
I would vote for 99% if I could.

I actually planned to include an 100% option for those who aren't aware of Creationists, Anarchists or random OTW threads. It's not part of the poll because I even consider 90% to be more than likely.
edit: @codergeek42: Thanks to the hint, but your post doesn't conform to NRT (nerdbert's rule type). I strongly advice you to edit your post replacing everything you wrote with a single space key in order to conform to NRT.
_________________
I'm really wondering what Lovechild is doing nowadays...


Last edited by nerdbert on Sun Jul 25, 2004 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
psyqil
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 26 May 2003
Posts: 2767

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

{So, how do we spend the time? Ah, I know!}
nerdbert wrote:
persistence

and
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
codergeek42
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva


Joined: 05 Apr 2004
Posts: 5142
Location: Anaheim, CA (USA)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nerdbert wrote:
@codergeek42: Thanks to the hint, but your post doesn't conform to NRT (nerdbert's rule type). I strongly advice you to edit your post replacing everything you wrote with a single space key in order to conform to NRT.
Done :wink:
_________________
~~ Peter: Programmer, Mathematician, STEM & Free Software Advocate, Enlightened Agent, Transhumanist, Fedora contributor
Who am I? :: EFF & FSF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
curtis119
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva


Joined: 10 Mar 2003
Posts: 2160
Location: Phoenix, AZ USA, North America, Earth, SOL System, Milky Way, The Universe, The Cosmos, and Beyond.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

election? what election? Is there going to be an election? What are we voting for? Can I be head of security? I want to *pat down* all the thug types. /giggle

As head of security I mandate a jock check!!! drop those pants and let the inspection begin!!!
_________________
Gentoo: it's like wiping your ass with silk.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nixnut
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva


Joined: 09 Apr 2004
Posts: 10974
Location: the dutch mountains

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

codergeek42 wrote:

Put very eloquently.
_________________
Please add [solved] to the initial post's subject line if you feel your problem is resolved. Help answer the unanswered

talk is cheap. supply exceeds demand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nixnut
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva


Joined: 09 Apr 2004
Posts: 10974
Location: the dutch mountains

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

curtis119 wrote:
election? what election? Is there going to be an election? What are we voting for? Can I be head of security? I want to *pat down* all the thug types. /giggle

As head of security I mandate a jock check!!! drop those pants and let the inspection begin!!!


:roll: him again, looking for some spotted dick.
_________________
Please add [solved] to the initial post's subject line if you feel your problem is resolved. Help answer the unanswered

talk is cheap. supply exceeds demand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
den_RDC
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 25 Aug 2002
Posts: 166
Location: beercountry, Belgium;)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is the option "Way to many" or the option "i don't care" ?
_________________
Fan of the "Survivor Warriors of the Evil Empire of Bloody Destruction and Bloody Darkness"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nerdbert
l33t
l33t


Joined: 09 Feb 2003
Posts: 981
Location: Berlin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

codergeek42 wrote:
nerdbert wrote:
@codergeek42: Thanks to the hint, but your post doesn't conform to NRT (nerdbert's rule type). I strongly advice you to edit your post replacing everything you wrote with a single space key in order to conform to NRT.
Done :wink:

Great, that's what happens when you are trying to be funny and someone treats you like you are serious. However, I just modified NRT - now you are only advised to change the text color to #E5E5E5 if you don't comply to my rules :wink:
_________________
I'm really wondering what Lovechild is doing nowadays...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nerdbert
l33t
l33t


Joined: 09 Feb 2003
Posts: 981
Location: Berlin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

den_RDC wrote:
Where is the option "Way to many" or the option "i don't care" ?

Just vote 90% or complain at gff that they haven't started a new section of the forum related to that.
_________________
I'm really wondering what Lovechild is doing nowadays...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
curtis119
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva


Joined: 10 Mar 2003
Posts: 2160
Location: Phoenix, AZ USA, North America, Earth, SOL System, Milky Way, The Universe, The Cosmos, and Beyond.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nixnut wrote:
curtis119 wrote:
election? what election? Is there going to be an election? What are we voting for? Can I be head of security? I want to *pat down* all the thug types. /giggle

As head of security I mandate a jock check!!! drop those pants and let the inspection begin!!!


:roll: him again, looking for some spotted dick.


:roll:

just trying to lighten the mood nixnut. These political threads are getting tiresome. A little humor was called for.
_________________
Gentoo: it's like wiping your ass with silk.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
psyqil
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 26 May 2003
Posts: 2767

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So with this one we're under 30% on the first page...good work, mods! :D
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Anior
Guru
Guru


Joined: 17 Apr 2003
Posts: 317
Location: European Union (Stockholm / Sweden)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

curtis119 wrote:
These political threads are getting tiresome.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum