Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
Jokes
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23  
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Clad in Sky
l33t
l33t


Joined: 04 May 2007
Posts: 852
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um... is this Anchor aweigh stuff navy talk?
If so I get it, but only because I'm a little familiar with USMC/Navy relations. My cousin's a marine and he kept joking about the Navy last time we met.
_________________
Kali Ma
Now it's autumn of the aeons
Dance with your sword
Now it's time for the harvest
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NotQuiteSane
Guru
Guru


Joined: 30 Jan 2005
Posts: 484
Location: Klamath Falls, Jefferson, USA, North America, Midgarth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clad in Sky wrote:
Um... is this Anchor aweigh stuff navy talk?
If so I get it, but only because I'm a little familiar with USMC/Navy relations. My cousin's a marine and he kept joking about the Navy last time we met.


it's the US navy "fight" song.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anchors_Aweigh

want to piss off your cousin? remind him the marines are a department of the navy.

NQS
_________________
These opinions are mine, mine I say! Piss off and get your own.

As I see it -- An irregular blog, Improved with new location

To delete French language packs from system use 'sudo rm -fr /'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dralnu
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 24 May 2006
Posts: 1919

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NotQuiteSane wrote:
Clad in Sky wrote:
Um... is this Anchor aweigh stuff navy talk?
If so I get it, but only because I'm a little familiar with USMC/Navy relations. My cousin's a marine and he kept joking about the Navy last time we met.


it's the US navy "fight" song.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anchors_Aweigh

want to piss off your cousin? remind him the marines are a department of the navy.

NQS


Want to piss them off even more, remind them of their real job.
_________________
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck, is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wah_wah_69
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 26 Aug 2003
Posts: 145

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NotQuiteSane wrote:
Clad in Sky wrote:
Um... is this Anchor aweigh stuff navy talk?
If so I get it, but only because I'm a little familiar with USMC/Navy relations. My cousin's a marine and he kept joking about the Navy last time we met.


it's the US navy "fight" song.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anchors_Aweigh

want to piss off your cousin? remind him the marines are a department of the navy.

NQS


But I allways thought it was this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw
_________________
Be good and if you can't be good, be careful.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sugar
Guru
Guru


Joined: 07 Aug 2004
Posts: 579
Location: Morrinsville, New Zealand

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A girl with no legs and no arms is lying on a beach sunbathing. While thinking to herself that she really needs a boyfriend, a nice looking guy walks past while looking her up and down. He walks a little further, but he decided to turn back to talk to the girl,

'Ah, excuse me, have you ever been fucked before?' asks the cute guy,
'Um, well no, I haven't. Why do you ask?' asks the girl.
'Well, you will be when the tide comes in!'
_________________
He who calls for full employment calls for war!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dralnu
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 24 May 2006
Posts: 1919

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sugar wrote:
A girl with no legs and no arms is lying on a beach sunbathing. While thinking to herself that she really needs a boyfriend, a nice looking guy walks past while looking her up and down. He walks a little further, but he decided to turn back to talk to the girl,

'Ah, excuse me, have you ever been fucked before?' asks the cute guy,
'Um, well no, I haven't. Why do you ask?' asks the girl.
'Well, you will be when the tide comes in!'


Gotta watch where those dolphins stick their noses.
_________________
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck, is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
desultory
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 04 Nov 2005
Posts: 9291

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Continued in "Jokess".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
Page 23 of 23

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum