kdebindings kde 3.2 beta 2
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Portage & Programming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sunyata
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 9:16 pm    Post subject: kdebindings kde 3.2 beta 2 Reply with quote

I have been unable to emerge the kdebindings ebuild on any computer I try to.

There is a bug (Bugzilla Bug 35627) which has seen no movement since mid December.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Code:

-Wundef -Wall -W -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -Wchar-subscripts -DNDEBUG -DNO_DEBUG -O2 -O2 -march=pentium3 -fprefetch-loop-arrays -funroll-loops -pipe -Wformat-security -Wmissing-format-attribute -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new -fno-common    -o koala -L/usr/X11R6/lib -L/usr/qt/3/lib -L/usr/kde/3.2/lib  -L../../qtjava/javalib/qtjava -R /usr/kde/3.2/lib -R /usr/qt/3/lib -R /usr/X11R6/lib main.o ./kdejava/libkdejava.la -lkjs -lkspell ../../qtjava/javalib/qtjava/libqtjava.la -lkparts -lkmid   -lkio -lXext -lX11
./kdejava/.libs/libkdejava.so: undefined reference to `khtml::DrawContentsEvent::~DrawContentsEvent [not-in-charge]()'
./kdejava/.libs/libkdejava.so: undefined reference to `khtml::MousePressEvent::s_strMousePressEvent'
./kdejava/.libs/libkdejava.so: undefined reference to `khtml::MouseMoveEvent::s_strMouseMoveEvent'
./kdejava/.libs/libkdejava.so: undefined reference to `khtml::DrawContentsEvent::s_strDrawContentsEvent'
./kdejava/.libs/libkdejava.so: undefined reference to `khtml::MouseEvent::~MouseEvent [not-in-charge]()'
./kdejava/.libs/libkdejava.so: undefined reference to `khtml::MouseReleaseEvent::s_strMouseReleaseEvent'
./kdejava/.libs/libkdejava.so: undefined reference to `khtml::MouseEvent::MouseEvent[not-in-charge](char const*, QMouseEvent*, int, int, DOM::DOMString const&, DOM::DOMString const&, DOM::Node const&)'
./kdejava/.libs/libkdejava.so: undefined reference to `khtml::DrawContentsEvent::DrawContentsEvent[not-in-charge](QPainter*, int, int, int, int)'
./kdejava/.libs/libkdejava.so: undefined reference to `khtml::MouseEvent::offset() const'
./kdejava/.libs/libkdejava.so: undefined reference to `khtml::MouseDoubleClickEvent::s_strMouseDoubleClickEvent'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[4]: *** [koala] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/kdebindings-3.2.0_beta2/work/kdebindings-3.1.94/kdejava/koala'
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/kdebindings-3.2.0_beta2/work/kdebindings-3.1.94/kdejava/koala'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/kdebindings-3.2.0_beta2/work/kdebindings-3.1.94/kdejava'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/kdebindings-3.2.0_beta2/work/kdebindings-3.1.94'
make: *** [all] Error 2

!!! ERROR: kde-base/kdebindings-3.2.0_beta2 failed.
!!! Function kde_src_compile, Line 137, Exitcode 2
!!! died running emake, kde_src_compile:make
Cossins
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried recompiling kdelibs?

- Simon
sunyata
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:45 pm    Post subject: yep Reply with quote

Cossins wrote:
Have you tried recompiling kdelibs?

- Simon

a few times now.. no change..
westboy21
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 1:11 am    Post subject: Same problem Reply with quote

I've got the same problem. Can't get the kdebindings for 3.2 beta 2 to compile. Same error as well.

I tried using java-config to set everything correctly for java, and it didn't help

Any suggestions would be nice!
sunyata
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 3:57 am    Post subject: Re: Same problem Reply with quote

westboy21 wrote:
I've got the same problem. Can't get the kdebindings for 3.2 beta 2 to compile. Same error as well.

I tried using java-config to set everything correctly for java, and it didn't help

Any suggestions would be nice!

I have tried sun and blackdown, no good. CVS live ebuild same problem. Multiple machines. Same problem.
danielhanlon
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: Same problem Reply with quote

sunyata wrote:

I have tried sun and blackdown, no good. CVS live ebuild same problem. Multiple machines. Same problem.

I've just tried the cvs live ebuild and got an error whilst compiling KMacroCommand.java, being unable to find KNamedCommand.

Looking at the c++ docs (and assuming that they're the same), KNamedCommand is only KCommand with a "name" property and KCommand is there.

I therefore changed the superclass to KCommand and changed/added the following in/to the file
/var/tmp/portage/kdebindings-5/work/kdebindings/kdejava/koala/org/kde/koala/KMacroCommand.java

Code:

... extends KCommand{
private String name="";
public void setName( String name ){
   this.name=name;
}

public String name(){
   return name;
}

This now compiles without error with make and installs with make install.
Now I just have to figure out how to use these java bindings! :-)

Daniel.
sunyata
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:37 am    Post subject: Re: Same problem Reply with quote

My hero! I can usually fix stuff like that (tho I really dont get most of it)

This one threw me.. Yer really a hero!

Thanks!

danielhanlon wrote:
sunyata wrote:

I've just tried the cvs live ebuild and got an error whilst compiling KMacroCommand.java, being unable to find KNamedCommand.

Looking at the c++ docs (and assuming that they're the same), KNamedCommand is only KCommand with a "name" property and KCommand is there.

I therefore changed the superclass to KCommand and changed/added the following in/to the file
/var/tmp/portage/kdebindings-5/work/kdebindings/kdejava/koala/org/kde/koala/KMacroCommand.java

Code:

... extends KCommand{
private String name="";
public void setName( String name ){
   this.name=name;
}

public String name(){
   return name;
}

This now compiles without error with make and installs with make install.
Now I just have to figure out how to use these java bindings! :-)

Daniel.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Portage & Programming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: