View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours
View posts from last 7 days

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pippadi
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:32 pm    Post subject: Microphone Mute/Unmute hit every keypress Reply with quote

This is very bizarre, and I'm not sure exactly when it started happening (_maybe_ after installing LibreOffice?). *Every single keypress* I make on my laptop's built-in keyboard (Zephyrus G15) also toggles the microphone mute state in my GNOME Wayland session.
GNOME was compiled with only the -extra USE flag.

This does not happen with external keyboards, nor have I seen it on Xorg. I have verified that I don't have any weird shortcuts set up in GNOME settings.

I'm really new to Gentoo, and I frankly don't know where to look. I'd appreciate it if one could point me in the right direction. Let me know if you need any extra information.
Babiz
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, sometime for isolate problem is useful to make new user account :idea: and try if your issue still happen in it.
For helping you to find a solution, you can read more on the Gentoo Wiki, https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Troubleshooting it is a primary source for handle every stuff of Gentoo Linux! 8)
Maybe you need to re-emerge some packages to fix abnormal behavior, is my guess, but if you make more config editing before, only you know wha, lol :)
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: