Compiling opencv with opengl + gtk3 flags
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
viniciusbo
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:39 pm    Post subject: Compiling opencv with opengl + gtk3 flags Reply with quote

Hello! I've been trying to compile SDRAngel from pentoo overlay, but it's complaining about OpenCV. Here is the portage output:

Code:

# emerge -av sdrangel --autounmask --autounmask-write

These are the packages that would be merged, in order:

Calculating dependencies... done!
Dependency resolution took 1.31 s (backtrack: 0/20).

!!! The ebuild selected to satisfy "media-libs/opencv" has unmet requirements.
- media-libs/opencv-4.8.1-r1::gentoo USE="eigen features2d ffmpeg gtk3 jpeg opengl openmp png python webp -contrib (-contribcvv) -contribdnn -contribfreetype (-contribhdf) (-contribovis) (-contribsfm) (-contribxfeatures2d) (-cuda) (-cudnn) -debug -dnnsamples -examples -gdal (-gflags) (-glog) -gphoto2 -gstreamer -ieee1394 -java -jpeg2k -lapack -non-free -opencl -opencvapps -openexr -qt5 -qt6 -tbb (-tesseract) -testprograms -tiff -v4l -vaapi (-vtk) -xine" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" CPU_FLAGS_X86="sse sse2 -avx -avx2 -avx512f -f16c -fma3 -popcnt -sse3 -sse4_1 -sse4_2 -ssse3" PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_11 -python3_10 (-python3_12)" VIDEO_CARDS="-intel"

The following REQUIRED_USE flag constraints are unsatisfied:
    opengl? ( any-of ( qt5 qt6 ) )

The above constraints are a subset of the following complete expression:
    cpu_flags_x86_avx2? ( cpu_flags_x86_f16c ) cpu_flags_x86_f16c? ( cpu_flags_x86_avx ) cuda? ( contrib tesseract? ( opencl ) ) cudnn? ( cuda ) dnnsamples? ( examples ) gflags? ( contrib ) glog? ( contrib ) contribcvv? ( contrib any-of ( qt5 qt6 ) ) contribdnn? ( contrib ) contribfreetype? ( contrib ) contribhdf? ( contrib ) contribovis? ( contrib ) contribsfm? ( contrib eigen gflags glog ) contribxfeatures2d? ( contrib ) java? ( python ) opengl? ( any-of ( qt5 qt6 ) ) python? ( any-of ( python_targets_python3_10 python_targets_python3_11 python_targets_python3_12 ) ) tesseract? ( contrib ) at-most-one-of ( gtk3 any-of ( qt5 qt6 ) ) at-most-one-of ( cuda gdal ) at-most-one-of ( cuda openexr ) at-most-one-of ( cuda tbb )

(dependency required by "net-wireless/sdrangel-7.14.2-r1::pentoo" [ebuild])
(dependency required by "sdrangel" [argument])

I've been struggling with the opengl? ( any-of ( qt5 qt6 ) ). As I understand, this contraints are from OpenCV, not SDRAngel, right?

If so, why can't I compile OpenCV with opengl + gtk3 flags? Is this a bug?
viniciusbo
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I just noticed SDRAngel is built upon QT5. So, just for information, that OpenCV contraint (opengl? ( any-of ( qt5 qt6 ) )) is being added by SDRAngel? How could I tell, lets say, in a future @world upgrade, what package sets those use flag contraints?
fedeliallalinea
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moved from Portage & Programming to Unsupported Software.
fedeliallalinea
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The message says that if you want to install opencv, a dependency of net-wireless/sdrangel, with opengl support you can only do it with qt5 or qt6 enabled as well.
If you don't want that you can disable opengl use flag for the package with /etc/portage/package.use file.
viniciusbo
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fedeliallalinea wrote:
The message says that if you want to install opencv, a dependency of net-wireless/sdrangel, with opengl support you can only do it with qt5 or qt6 enabled as well.
If you don't want that you can disable opengl use flag for the package with /etc/portage/package.use file.

I need a GUI. Guess I'll be looking for alternatives. Gqrx just adds too many python dependencies and from experience it surely will make it a lot harder for future system upgrades.

Thank you for your time.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: