View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:56 pm    Post subject: [Solved] can't emerge sage Reply with quote

Hello all,

I have a problem installing sage and it has to do with cython. I have had this problem for some time.

here is the output of emerge

emerge -av sage:

Total: 259 packages (1 downgrade, 258 new), Size of downloads: 1,061,948 KiB

!!! Multiple package instances within a single package slot have been pulled
!!! into the dependency graph, resulting in a slot conflict:

dev-python/cython:0

(dev-python/cython-0.29.36:0/0::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge) USE="-debug -doc -emacs -test" ABI_X86="(64)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_11 (-pypy3) -python3_10 (-python3_12)" pulled in by
    <dev-python/cython-3[python_targets_python3_10(-)?,python_targets_python3_11(-)?] required by (dev-python/pplpy-0.8.7-r1:0/0.8.7-r1::sage-on-gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge) USE="doc" ABI_X86="(64)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_11 -python3_10"
    ^                                                                       ^                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
    (and 2 more with the same problem)

(dev-python/cython-3.0.5:0/0::gentoo, installed) USE="-debug -doc -test" ABI_X86="(64)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_11 (-pypy3) -python3_10 (-python3_12)" pulled in by
    >=dev-python/cython-3.0.0[python_targets_python3_10(-)?,python_targets_python3_11(-)?,python_targets_python3_12(-)?] required by (dev-python/msgpack-1.0.7:0/0::gentoo, installed) USE="native-extensions -debug -test" ABI_X86="(64)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_11 (-pypy3) -python3_10 (-python3_12)"
    ^^                  ^^^^^                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
    (and 5 more with the same problem)

NOTE: Use the '--verbose-conflicts' option to display parents omitted above

It may be possible to solve this problem by using package.mask to
prevent one of those packages from being selected. However, it is also
possible that conflicting dependencies exist such that they are
impossible to satisfy simultaneously.  If such a conflict exists in
the dependencies of two different packages, then those packages can
not be installed simultaneously. You may want to try a larger value of
the --backtrack option, such as --backtrack=30, in order to see if
that will solve this conflict automatically.

For more information, see MASKED PACKAGES section in the emerge man
page or refer to the Gentoo Handbook.

So two versions of cython are being pulled in. Any suggestions are welcome.

equery depends cython:

dev-python/cchardet-2.1.19 (dev-python/cython[python_targets_python3_10(-)?,python_targets_python3_11(-)?,python_targets_python3_12(-)?])
dev-python/lxml-4.9.3-r2 (>=dev-python/cython-0.29.35[python_targets_pypy3(-)?,python_targets_python3_10(-)?,python_targets_python3_11(-)?,python_targets_python3_12(-)?])
dev-python/msgpack-1.0.7 (python_targets_python3_10 ? >=dev-python/cython-3.0.0[python_targets_python3_10(-)?,python_targets_python3_11(-)?,python_targets_python3_12(-)?])
                         (python_targets_python3_11 ? >=dev-python/cython-3.0.0[python_targets_python3_10(-)?,python_targets_python3_11(-)?,python_targets_python3_12(-)?])
                         (python_targets_python3_12 ? >=dev-python/cython-3.0.0[python_targets_python3_10(-)?,python_targets_python3_11(-)?,python_targets_python3_12(-)?])
dev-python/zeroconf-0.119.0 (>=dev-python/cython-3[python_targets_python3_10(-)?,python_targets_python3_11(-)?,python_targets_python3_12(-)?])
sys-apps/kmod-30-r1 (python ? dev-python/cython[python_targets_python3_10(-)?,python_targets_python3_11(-)?])
sys-libs/libseccomp-2.5.4 (python ? dev-python/cython[python_targets_python3_10(-)?,python_targets_python3_11(-)?])

I don't know the command to tell me what in my world file is pulling in cython, but maybe I don't need any of those packages (i.e. I erroneously have a package in world pulling these things in).

Last edited by juniper on Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hu
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Portage's own output tells you that msgpack is a package which requires the new cython. Portage also suggests you could make it show the other packages with --verbose-conflicts. However, your basic problem is that ::sage-on-gentoo is out of date, and needs to update pplpy to support a newer cython. A newer version of pplpy is available in ::gentoo, and appears not to have this version constraint. Why are you using the pplpy from Sage?
CaptainBlood
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sci-mathematics/sage installed here on mostly stable tree.

You're lucky you don't have too many cython dependent packages.

sage requires cython<0.29.36.
You likely already have =>3.0.2-r1 installed.

dev-python/msgpack needs to be downgraded to 1.0.5-r1.

You'll need to examine:
Code:
equery depends dev-python/msgpack
and integrate its results to a sequence like:
Code:
 quickpkg dev-python/cython dev-python/msgpack # binary backup for fast recovery
emerge -C dev-python/cython dev-python/msgpack # Only execute this line if the next fails
emerge -1 =dev-python/cython-0.29.36 =dev-python/msgpack-1.0.5-r1
emerge -C dev-python/cchardet dev-python/zeroconf sys-apps/kmod sys-libs/libseccomp # Only execute this line if the next fails
emerge -1 dev-python/cchardet dev-python/zeroconf sys-apps/kmod sys-libs/libseccomp
emerge sci-mathematics/sage

This is just a general idea how you could proceed.
There may be a much better way I unaware of...

Thks 4 ur attention, interest & support

Last edited by CaptainBlood on Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Hu
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Using emerge --unmerge is almost always the wrong answer to dependency problems. If OP's dependency tree permits the downgrade (which I recommend not doing), then the emerge -1 =... line should suffice, without a prior emerge -C.
CaptainBlood
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least I've tried to provide a track of a solution... In a positive way of thinking.

Thks 4 ur attention, interest & support.
juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaptionBlood: I'll give that a try, but I will try Hu's suggestion first.
Hu: It appears to me that sage specifically wants the pplpy from sage-on-gentoo. I have masked the sage-on-gentoo version and unmasked the gentoo version but here is what I get as output.

emerge -av sage:

These are the packages that would be merged, in order:

Calculating dependencies... done!
Dependency resolution took 3.99 s.

!!! All ebuilds that could satisfy "~dev-python/pplpy-0.8.7:=[doc,python_targets_python3_10(-)?,python_targets_python3_11(-)?]" have been masked.
!!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your request:
- dev-python/pplpy-0.8.7-r1::sage-on-gentoo (masked by: package.mask, ~amd64 keyword)

(dependency required by "sci-mathematics/sage-10.1-r2::sage-on-gentoo" [ebuild])
(dependency required by "sage" [argument])
For more information, see the MASKED PACKAGES section in the emerge
man page or refer to the Gentoo Handbook.
CaptainBlood
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
amd64 ~ # eix pplpy
[U] dev-python/pplpy
     Available versions:  (~)0.8.7-r1(0/0.8.7-r1)[1] (~)0.8.9(0/0.8.9)[1] (~)0.8.9(0/0.8.9) {debug doc PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_10 python3_11 python3_12"}
     Installed versions:  0.8.7-r1(0/0.8.7-r1)[1](18:34:28 26/10/2023)(doc PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_11 -python3_10")
     Homepage:            https://github.com/sagemath/pplpy
     Description:         A Python wrapper for the Parma Polyhedra Library (PPL)

[1] "sage-on-gentoo" /var/db/repos/sage-on-gentoo
Keyworded here and installed from sage-on-gentoo repository.

N.B. previous proto routine ahas been edited.

Last edited by CaptainBlood on Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hu
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I concur, the sage ebuild specifically depends on an outdated pplpy. This should be fixed, so that you can update pplpy. Before changing it, we should try to understand why the maintainer pinned to an old version.
CaptainBlood
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll also need
Code:
eix dev-python/numpy
[U] dev-python/numpy
     Available versions:  ~1.23.5^t[4] 1.25.2^t[6] 1.26.1^t ~1.26.2^t[5] ~1.26.2^t {debug doc (+)lapack test PYTHON_TARGETS="pypy3 python3_10 python3_11 python3_12"}
     Installed versions:  1.25.2^t[6]

[6] "local" /var/db/repos/local
in a local repository as it has been recently removed from portage tree.

grab it there
No files/ with patch files inside required.

juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaptainBlood. I found out what used zeroconf. So I got rid of that program and did an emerge --depclean.

However, I am still having a dependency issue. emerge -av sage now says

emerge -av sage --verbose-conflicts:

Total: 288 packages (1 upgrade, 287 new), Size of downloads: 1,109,144 KiB

(dev-python/cython-0.29.36:0/0::gentoo, installed) USE="-debug -doc -emacs -te
st" ABI_X86="(64)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_11 (-pypy3) -python3_10 (-python3_12)
" pulled in by
    <dev-python/cython-3[python_targets_python3_10(-)?,python_targets_python3_11
(-)?] required by (dev-python/pplpy-0.8.7-r1:0/0.8.7-r1::sage-on-gentoo, ebuild
scheduled for merge) USE="doc" ABI_X86="(64)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_11 -python
3_10"
    <dev-python/cython-3.0.0[python_targets_python3_10(-)?,python_targets_python
3_11(-)?] required by (sci-mathematics/sage_setup-10.1:0/0::sage-on-gentoo, ebui
ld scheduled for merge) USE="" ABI_X86="(64)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_11 -python
3_10"
    ^                  ^^^^^
    <dev-python/cython-3.0.0 required by (sci-mathematics/sage-10.1-r2:0/0::sage
-on-gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge) USE="X jmol latex -debug -doc -test" ABI
_X86="(64)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_11 -python3_10"
    ^                  ^^^^^

(dev-python/cython-3.0.5:0/0::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge) USE="-debug -doc -test" ABI_X86="(64)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_11 (-pypy3) -python3_10 (-python3_12)" pulled in by
    >=dev-python/cython-3.0.0[python_targets_python3_10(-)?,python_targets_python3_11(-)?,python_targets_python3_12(-)?] required by (dev-python/cysignals-1.11.4:0/0::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge) USE="-debug" ABI_X86="(64)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_11 -python3_10 -python3_12"
    >=dev-python/cython-3[python_targets_python3_10(-)?,python_targets_python3_11(-)?,python_targets_python3_12(-)?] required by (dev-python/cypari2-2.1.4-r1:0/0::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge) USE="-debug" ABI_X86="(64)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_11 -python3_10 -python3_12"
    ^^                                                                                                     ^                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
    >=dev-python/cython-3.0.0[python_targets_pypy3(-)?,python_targets_python3_10(-)?,python_targets_python3_11(-)?,python_targets_python3_12(-)?] required by (dev-python/numpy-1.26.1:0/0::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge) USE="lapack -debug -test" ABI_X86="(64)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_11 (-pypy3) -python3_10 (-python3_12)"
    >=dev-python/cython-3[python_targets_python3_10(-)?,python_targets_python3_11(-)?,python_targets_python3_12(-)?] required by (dev-python/fpylll-0.6.0-r1:0/0::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge) USE="-debug -test" ABI_X86="(64)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_11 -python3_10 -python3_12"
    ^^                                                                                                     ^                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Fine. What I did was mask cypari2::gentoo, cysignals::gentoo etc and unmasked cypari2::sage-on-gentoo etc. that appears to have solved most of the problem.

but now I have

emerge -av sage --verbose-conflicts:

Total: 288 packages (1 upgrade, 287 new), Size of downloads: 1,109,137 KiB

(dev-python/cython-0.29.36:0/0::gentoo, installed) USE="-debug -doc -emacs -test" ABI_X86="(64)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_11 (-pypy3) -python3_10 (-python3_12)" pulled in by
    <dev-python/cython-3[python_targets_python3_10(-)?,python_targets_python3_11(-)?] required by (dev-python/pplpy-0.8.7-r1:0/0.8.7-r1::sage-on-gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge) USE="doc" ABI_X86="(64)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_11 -python3_10"
  <dev-python/cython-3.0.0 required by (dev-python/fpylll-0.5.9:0/0::sage-on-gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge) USE="-test" ABI_X86="(64)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_11 -python3_10"
    ^                  ^^^^^                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
    <dev-python/cython-3.0.0 required by (sci-mathematics/sage-10.1-r2:0/0::sage-on-gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge) USE="X jmol latex -debug -doc -test" ABI_X86="(64)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_11 -python3_10"
    ^                  ^^^^^                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
    <dev-python/cython-3.0.0 required by (dev-python/cypari2-2.1.3:0/0::sage-on-gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge) USE="" ABI_X86="(64)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_11 -python3_10"
    ^                  ^^^^^                                                   

(dev-python/cython-3.0.5:0/0::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge) USE="-debug -doc -test" ABI_X86="(64)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_11 (-pypy3) -python3_10 (-python3_12)" pulled in by
    >=dev-python/cython-3.0.0[python_targets_pypy3(-)?,python_targets_python3_10(-)?,python_targets_python3_11(-)?,python_targets_python3_12(-)?] required by (dev-python/numpy-1.26.1:0/0::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge) USE="lapack -debug -test" ABI_X86="(64)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_11 (-pypy3) -python3_10 (-python3_12)"

NOTE: Use the '--verbose-conflicts' option to display parents omitted above

thus, numpy is the problem. It is not installed, so I assume it is being pulled in by sage. but there is no sage-on-gentoo version of numpy.

????? I don't know what's up.
CaptainBlood
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Create a local repository
Wiki is long but its only a very few commands far...

Feel free to call 4 help if required.

CaptainBlood
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
amd64 ~ # cat /etc/portage/repos.conf/local-repo.conf #edit new file
[local]
priority=10000
location=/var/db/repos/local
amd64 ~ # mkdir -p /var/db/repos/local/dev-python/numpy
amd64 ~ # chown -R portage:portage /var/db/repos/local
amd64 ~ # cd /var/db/repos/local/dev-python/numpy
amd64 /var/db/repos/local/dev-python/numpy # $EDITOR numpy-1.25.2.ebuild #paste from the previous grab link, and remove "-" line headers
amd64 /var/db/repos/local/dev-python/numpy # ebuild numpy-1.25.2.ebuild digest #should pull the missing package in /var/cache/distfiles
>>> Creating Manifest for /var/db/repos/local/dev-python/numpy
Now keyword dev-python/numpy-1.25.2 in /etc/portage/package.accept_keywords.
And test with emerge -1 =dev-python/numpy-1.25.2

If using eix, local numpy should appear after next rsync.

Hu
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think resurrecting an old numpy is the wrong solution. However, if you insist on doing it, at least do it properly. Starting from the grab link above, open the last version of the numpy ebuild before removal, then choose plain. That document is suitable to save as-is, and does not require munging the removal markers.
juniper wrote:
Fine. What I did was mask cypari2::gentoo, cysignals::gentoo etc and unmasked cypari2::sage-on-gentoo etc. that appears to have solved most of the problem.
I think you would be safer using a repository-specific mask, and then not needing to use package.unmask. As is, I think you prevented Portage from processing any masks on these packages set by the sage-on-gentoo maintainer.
CaptainBlood
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, clicking on the ebuild name from the grab indeed bring genuine ebuild.
Hu, you've made my day, Nice.

sci-mathematics/sage-10.2 is rc4...
Maybe released before Xmas, hopefully...

juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hu wrote:
I think resurrecting an old numpy is the wrong solution. However, if you insist on doing it, at least do it properly. Starting from the grab link above, open the last version of the numpy ebuild before removal, then choose plain. That document is suitable to save as-is, and does not require munging the removal markers.
juniper wrote:
I think you would be safer using a repository-specific mask, and then not needing to use package.unmask. As is, I think you prevented Portage from processing any masks on these packages set by the sage-on-gentoo maintainer.

How do I do that? For me the trouble is I am masking packages in the main portage repository, so I don't know how to do what you are asking.

If it is an overlay i usually just do a

*/*::<name-of-overlay>

and then only unmask what I want (so I mainly use packages in the main tree).

I am at work. I will try both of your solution when I get home. But I am correct in that the sage package is causing the cython problem via numpy? that is sage itself requires and old cython, while sage requires numpy which requires a new cython?
CaptainBlood
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
[ebuild   R    ]  dev-python/cython-0.29.36::gentoo  USE="-debug -doc emacs -test" PYTHON_TARGETS="(-pypy3) -python3_10 python3_11 (-python3_12)" 0 KiB
isn't out of tree, just not the latest.

Only
Code:
[U] dev-python/numpy
     Available versions:  ~1.23.5^t[2] 1.25.2^t[3] 1.26.1^t ~1.26.2^t[1] ~1.26.2^t {debug doc (+)lapack test PYTHON_TARGETS="pypy3 python3_10 python3_11 python3_12"}
     Installed versions:  1.25.2
is out of tree.

Did you have numpy already installed?

I've advise you to make it work at first.
Then you can decide wether to fide around about how things are masked, if you have time and skill.

CaptainBlood
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It so happened latest portage tree rsync corrupted out of tree sci-mathematics/sage integration.
emerge world is now calling for sci-mathematics/sage-9999.

I won't let it in.
Waiting for sci-mathematics/sage regular update.

juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that all worked! So I started a local repository and masked >dev-python/numpy-1.2.6. emerged just fine.

I guess I should keep a look out for when the sage team starts using cython-3.x, and I can use the newest cython.

I am still mystified by one thing. the sage ebuild is still the culprit by calling in cython-0.2.x and also calling in numpy which calls cython-3.x, correct? If so, how did the makers of the sage ebuild not notice this?

thanks for the help.

I have one more problem, however. I use calibre, which in turn uses zeroconf, which in turn uses cython-3.x. presumably I could try the same trick with zeroconf. The trouble is that I don't know how to get an old ebuild of zeroconf. If I got to the gentoo git site (the one from where you posted the numpy ebuild) I can't search for older ebuilds. How do I do that?

EDIT: I think I figured it out.
CaptainBlood
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you've made it.
CaptainBlood wrote:
emerge world is now calling for sci-mathematics/sage-9999.
I won't let it in.
Actually I did...
Everthing build fine, except sage-doc which has a patch issue.
App untested yet, though.

I took the risk because it's aleady rc4.
Will have to fallback to the forthcoming release.

As for your zeroconf lost ebuild,
gentoo.git should be a good starting point to retrieve the requested version from its deletion point. Mind there might has been some files/* deletion too.

CaptainBlood
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bug in sage-doc-9999 had a files/*.patch failure.
Home made wrkaround fixed.
Later on, upstream edited files/* succesfully as far as patch execution is concerned.

Before attempting to rebuild sage-doc from upstream,emerge world has been performed, including some packages related with sci-mathematics/sage*.

Hence rebuilding sage-doc failed.

For the adventurous I would STRONGLY recommend binpackaging prior to any update.
Not updating from sage*-10.1 is the WISE thing to do. IMHO.

Last edited by CaptainBlood on Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaptainBlood wrote:

As for your zeroconf lost ebuild,

Hey, I think you missed it, but in my last post I said I figured it out. you can go to the logs of program and there you'll find old ebuilds. quite handy.

Thanks re heads up for the sage. yes, I will wait for the a non 9999 release.

Is there a way to tell emerge world to ignore certain packages? My emerge world command is

emerge --update --newuse --deep --with-bdeps=y --ask --verbose @world

is there a way to ignore all sage related stuff?
CaptainBlood
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I don't how to mask it.
I guess it the emerge world result that put pressure on my mind for 9999, as it was calling for sage*-9999.
Are you experiencing the same pressure from emerge --sync + emerge world?

The only issue I have is with sage-doc. I've binpackaged the working one :).

I've rebuilded sage-9999 after the emerge world. Still working.

juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaptainBlood wrote:
No, I don't how to mask it.
I guess it the emerge world result that put pressure on my mind for 9999, as it was calling for sage*-9999.
Are you experiencing the same pressure from emerge --sync + emerge world?

The only issue I have is with sage-doc. I've binpackaged the working one :).

I've rebuilded sage-9999 after the emerge world. Still working.

I have done an emerge --sync for about a week or so, so I have not dealt with it.

I usually update about once a fortnight or so.
CaptainBlood
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sage has gone rc5.
Everything build fine here.

So the path is cleared for a proper integration with portage tree.

CaptainBlood
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently testing new 10.2 release...
No issue expected as upstream only updated versioning.
EDIT: ebuild repository not updated yet...
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: