Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gentoo Forums Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arfe
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

User: firefly
Reason:

Tastenerotiker ist jemand, der einfach viel schreibt, obwohl gar nicht danach gefragt wurde. Wer das als Beleidigung auffasst, fühlt sich enttarnt.
Die Reaktion wundert mich allerdings nicht, weil es eigentlich auf den Punkt bringt. :D

Und über einen objektiven Moderator möchte ich Mal hier nicht mehr sprechen. :wink:

Additional information:

@arfe wrote because of this german thread:
https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-1164456.html

Here is a translation from "DeepL" of his complaint:

"A keyboard eroticist is someone who simply writes a lot, although it was not asked for. Anyone who takes that as an insult feels exposed.
I'm not surprised by the reaction, though, because it's actually to the point. 

And I don't want to talk about an objective moderator here anymore."

--------------

I have just closed this thread for 24 hours with this comment (also DeepL):

"Possibly my last remark was too subtle ... therefore I become clearer now: Personal things like e.g.: "Tastenerotiker" has no place here in the forum !

I lock the thread for 24 hours so that we all can sleep a night over it. I hope this won't be too disadvantageous for @lazydog - but it's a problem which can't be solved immediately (if at all).

@arfe: You are already warned (still from last year). I have not forgotten the two lies of you. And nevertheless I did not apply for a ban at that time. Today I am close to it.

For all: You can always send me a PM. I also always try to clarify problems by PM first, so that every user can "save face". It only becomes public if there is no response to an email from me, or a repeated STOP from me is not heeded/respected.

I am certainly not a person who becomes active because of every little thing; I can also sometimes "let five be straight" and I am aware that everyone can have a bad day ... but I already count how often something repeats itself. Stroppy answers like: "Let it go! He read wrong. Point!" do not make it better; and who tries with lies about other users - also about me as a mod - to make here "mood" enjoys zero comma zero tolerance with me.

People are different. With some a gentle hint is enough to let something stay, others one must show apparently the ban hammer. I hope I was clear enough this time."

-- pietinger
schmidicom
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

User: arfe
Topic: [solved] build.log - finde den Fehler nicht
Reason: Settlement
stefan11111
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arfe wrote:
User: firefly
Reason:

Tastenerotiker ist jemand, der einfach viel schreibt, obwohl gar nicht danach gefragt wurde. Wer das als Beleidigung auffasst, fühlt sich enttarnt.
Die Reaktion wundert mich allerdings nicht, weil es eigentlich auf den Punkt bringt. :D

Und über einen objektiven Moderator möchte ich Mal hier nicht mehr sprechen. :wink:

Additional information:

@arfe wrote because of this german thread:
https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-1164456.html

Here is a translation from "DeepL" of his complaint:

"A keyboard eroticist is someone who simply writes a lot, although it was not asked for. Anyone who takes that as an insult feels exposed.
I'm not surprised by the reaction, though, because it's actually to the point. 

And I don't want to talk about an objective moderator here anymore."

--------------

I have just closed this thread for 24 hours with this comment (also DeepL):

"Possibly my last remark was too subtle ... therefore I become clearer now: Personal things like e.g.: "Tastenerotiker" has no place here in the forum !

I lock the thread for 24 hours so that we all can sleep a night over it. I hope this won't be too disadvantageous for @lazydog - but it's a problem which can't be solved immediately (if at all).

@arfe: You are already warned (still from last year). I have not forgotten the two lies of you. And nevertheless I did not apply for a ban at that time. Today I am close to it.

For all: You can always send me a PM. I also always try to clarify problems by PM first, so that every user can "save face". It only becomes public if there is no response to an email from me, or a repeated STOP from me is not heeded/respected.

I am certainly not a person who becomes active because of every little thing; I can also sometimes "let five be straight" and I am aware that everyone can have a bad day ... but I already count how often something repeats itself. Stroppy answers like: "Let it go! He read wrong. Point!" do not make it better; and who tries with lies about other users - also about me as a mod - to make here "mood" enjoys zero comma zero tolerance with me.

People are different. With some a gentle hint is enough to let something stay, others one must show apparently the ban hammer. I hope I was clear enough this time."

-- pietinger

What did I just read?
asturm
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

User: arfe1
Topic: Kompilierzeit firefox, thunderbird und andere
Reason: double account

Banned again, thanks for the report -- fedeliallalinea
NeddySeagoon
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arfe has had his ability to post temporarily suspended while the admin team look into the complaints.

NeddySeagoon

Computer users fall into two groups:-
those that do backups
those that have never had a hard drive fail.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gentoo Forums Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: