[solved] mangohud::xarblu-overlay REQUIRED_USE unsatisfied
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
esmailelbob
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:32 pm    Post subject: [solved] mangohud::xarblu-overlay REQUIRED_USE unsatisfied Reply with quote

Hello, whenever I update the system I get error or unsolved dependencies. and I tried to use USE="abi_x86_64" and ABI_X86="abi_x86_64"

The command I use for updating is: sudo emerge --ask --verbose --update --deep --newuse @world

The log:
Code:

!!! Problem resolving dependencies for games-util/mangohud from @selected
... done!
Dependency resolution took 2.44 s.

!!! The ebuild selected to satisfy "games-util/mangohud" has unmet requirements.
- games-util/mangohud-0.6.9.1-r1::xarblu-overlay USE="X dbus system-spdlog wayland -debug -doc -mangoapp -mangohudctl -test -xnvctrl" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" VIDEO_CARDS="-nvidia"

The following REQUIRED_USE flag constraints are unsatisfied:
    system-spdlog? ( exactly-one-of ( abi_x86_32 abi_x86_64 abi_x86_x32 abi_mips_n32 abi_mips_n64 abi_mips_o32 abi_s390_32 abi_s390_64 ) )

The above constraints are a subset of the following complete expression:
    any-of ( X wayland ) xnvctrl? ( video_cards_nvidia ) system-spdlog? ( exactly-one-of ( abi_x86_32 abi_x86_64 abi_x86_x32 abi_mips_n32 abi_mips_n64 abi_mips_o32 abi_s390_32 abi_s390_64 ) )

(dependency required by "@selected" [set])
(dependency required by "@world" [argument])

[Moderator edit: Changed title to report the relevant overlay. -Hu]

Last edited by esmailelbob on Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Hu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to the output, this package must be built with exactly-one-of the available ABIs enabled. This is weird and unusual, and probably indicates a problem in the underlying package. In my opinion, it makes no sense to define multiple ABI_X86 values if one is forced on (64) and there must be exactly one.

You have two ABIs enabled: 64 (default), and 32 (optional). Disable 32, or disable USE=system-spdlog to bypass this exactly-one-of check.
esmailelbob
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hu wrote:
According to the output, this package must be built with exactly-one-of the available ABIs enabled. This is weird and unusual, and probably indicates a problem in the underlying package. In my opinion, it makes no sense to define multiple ABI_X86 values if one is forced on (64) and there must be exactly one.

You have two ABIs enabled: 64 (default), and 32 (optional). Disable 32, or disable USE=system-spdlog to bypass this exactly-one-of check.

I removed the use flag from mangohud but still face same problem so I removed whole package and will look for another overlay to install it from
esmailelbob
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hu wrote:

Update: after looking more into it. it turned out I forgot how to disable flags.. but managed to disable it and it works now. so thank you
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: