View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours
View posts from last 7 days

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mqrris
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 9:11 am    Post subject: Mouse buttons doesn't work Reply with quote

I'm so sleep deprived that I can't even read my own xorg.log https://justpaste.it/945su
Please help.
They do work in the firefox tho, sometime..
gasmat
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you copy and paste your error in a file and launch the command:
Code:
cat test.txt | grep EE

you can see the error that occour, in your case the error is:
Code:
Razer Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition Chroma: client bug: event processing lagging behind by 35ms, your system is too slow

I actually don't know how to fix it, but it might be an hardware problem :?: ...
mqrris
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gasmat wrote:
If you copy and paste your error in a file and launch the command:
Code:
cat test.txt | grep EE

you can see the error that occour, in your case the error is:
Code:
Razer Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition Chroma: client bug: event processing lagging behind by 35ms, your system is too slow

I actually don't know how to fix it, but it might be an hardware problem :?: ...

Strange thing is, that I've actually had my previous mouse broke just a day ago, the left button died, I even checked it on a different pc, and now I gotta use the shitty razer mouse
lord_helmet
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Mouse buttons doesn't work Reply with quote

mqrris wrote:
I'm so sleep deprived that I can't even read my own xorg.log https://justpaste.it/945su
Please help.
They do work in the firefox tho, sometime..

Wondering if we are in the same boat. Does it work sometimes for you? I'm having this insanely annoying issue where mouse clicks don't register. Disabling and the enabling the mouse with xinput fixes the issue for me (most often until next reboot).
psycho
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there mqrris. A few things you could check if you haven't already:

1) The mouse itself. It's not wireless so the most obvious culprit (batteries) isn't a possibility, but still...have you confirmed that it works properly on e.g. a laptop?
2) The physical USB port on the PC (I've had USB ports go bad, so that devices plugged into them became untrustworthy, while just plugging them in somewhere else they worked fine)
3) Any Razer-specific (openrazer, polychromatic) software you've installed that might be causing both the (Razer) mouse issue and the (Razer) keyboard error reported in your log there
4) The price of a new mouse. "Gotta use the $#!%%% razer mouse" doesn't make it sound like you're fond of that mouse anyway, so maybe instead of trying to get a mouse you hate to work, so that you can continue using a working $#!%%& mouse, instead go and get one you actually like? Or are you in lock-down somewhere and stuck with whatever's in the house?
Tony0945
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psycho wrote:
Or are you in lock-down somewhere and stuck with whatever's in the house?

On-line ordering and delivery are your friend. You can order from the A store, the W store or the B store and many others.
The big boys have their own delivery, the small fry use USPS, but you can get parts even when locked down (if China deigns to ship).

Ordered a few Cat6 cables the other day, a reputable brand (Cable Matters). Nice are everywhere, including the T store which is where I but the locally. I'm also half a mile from a G store but I don't know if they ship.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: