Mist icon theme?
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redblade7
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:41 pm    Post subject: Mist icon theme? Reply with quote

When running LibreOffice via terminal I noticed the error:

Quote:
Icon theme "Mist" not found.

I noticed there was no /usr/share/icons/Mist, although there is a /usr/share/themes/Mist, and the Mist theme is available in the Plasma GTK control panel.

PFL claims the package is part of x11-themes/gnome-themes, but I don't see it in eix or PGO.
I tried re-emerging gnome-themes-standard but still didn't see it.

Anyone know which package includes the remaining portions of Mist or was the icon theme discontinued?

Using Plasma BTW, not Gnome.
Section_8
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In SystemSettings->Icons->Get new icons, there is a Mist icon theme that can be downloaded.
redblade7
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Section_8 wrote:
In SystemSettings->Icons->Get new icons, there is a Mist icon theme that can be downloaded.

I noticed the description said it was based on the original. Also, now I get this after starting LibreOffice:

Code:
Invalid Context= "Apps" line for icon theme:  "/home/(USERNAME_REMOVED)/.local/share/icons/Mist/22x22/apps/"
Invalid Context= "Apps" line for icon theme:  "/home/(USERNAME_REMOVED)/.local/share/icons/Mist/16x16/apps/"
Invalid Context= "Apps" line for icon theme:  "/home/(USERNAME_REMOVED)/.local/share/icons/Mist/32x32/apps/"
Invalid Context= "Apps" line for icon theme:  "/home/(USERNAME_REMOVED)/.local/share/icons/Mist/48x48/apps/"
Invalid Context= "Apps" line for icon theme:  "/home/(USERNAME_REMOVED)/.local/share/icons/Mist/24x24/apps/"
Invalid Context= "Apps" line for icon theme:  "/home/(USERNAME_REMOVED)/.local/share/icons/Mist/256x256/apps/"
Icon theme "gnome" not found.

:?

(Not that LibreOffice doesn't work I'm just wondering what's actually going on.)
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: