Joined: 08 Feb 2005
Location: Almeria, Spain
|Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:01 am Post subject: KDE: my user don't change trash icon status after emptying
|First of all, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!
A strange thing happens to my user, and only to my user, on my latest stable KDE Plasma box. Steps:
1) With the trashcan empty, I login into my user and the trashcan (plasmoid) shows the empty icon (as expected).
2) If I delete a file, the trashcan icon changes to full (as expected).
3) If I move the trashcan content back to another folder via drag & drop, the plasmoid trashcan icon changes back to empty (as expected).
4) However, if I empty the plasmoid trashcan through right-button-mouse-click - > empty, then the files get actually removed BUT the trashcan keeps showing the full icon!
5) If, after 4), I exit my user session and login back, the trashcan shows the empty icon again (as expected).
As I said, this only happens to my user. The other two users on my box experience the normal and intended trashcan icon behavior.
Why is that? What could I try to solve it?
I'm clueless and any help is appreciated.