Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
[Canada] Wax my balls you bigot
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Muso
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 22 Oct 2002
Posts: 1002
Location: The Holy city of Honolulu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:07 pm    Post subject: [Canada] Wax my balls you bigot Reply with quote

Canada’s bizarre trans-waxing controversy

In a nutshell, some weird pedo in a dress is trying to force women to wax his balls via Soviet Canukistans absolutely insane law for "gender identity".

We warned you

What happens when a giant tech company, a kangaroo court style human rights tribunal system, and the media all favour identity politics over facts?

Male, Transgender & Trans Activist, is Called Out for Years of Sexual Predation Against Young Girls: Jonathan (“Jessica”) Yaniv
_________________
"You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think" ~ Dorothy Parker
"It's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes." ~ Senator Ted Stevens describing the Internet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Muso
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 22 Oct 2002
Posts: 1002
Location: The Holy city of Honolulu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And now this predatory creature wants to have a pool party for topless kids and ban their parents/guardians from attending, because "INCLUSIVE"

Source
_________________
"You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think" ~ Dorothy Parker
"It's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes." ~ Senator Ted Stevens describing the Internet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pjp
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 16 Apr 2002
Posts: 18168

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if this person's questionable behavior will derail the case. Sometimes people sabotage themselves to get caught.
_________________
Those who know what's best for us must rise and save us from ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Muso
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 22 Oct 2002
Posts: 1002
Location: The Holy city of Honolulu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
I wonder if this person's questionable behavior will derail the case. Sometimes people sabotage themselves to get caught.


This entire system needs to go. You cannot mandate that someone's opinion, in contradiction to biological reality, should be the basis for claiming a "human rights" abuse. Of course deranged perverts are going to abuse this law, which is why the law is incredibly stupid. Never give power to the insane to force their insanity on rest of us.
_________________
"You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think" ~ Dorothy Parker
"It's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes." ~ Senator Ted Stevens describing the Internet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Naib
Watchman
Watchman


Joined: 21 May 2004
Posts: 5713
Location: Removed by Neddy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:popcorn:
_________________
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter
Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pjp
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 16 Apr 2002
Posts: 18168

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
...
How Canada handles it is entirely seprate from the obviously incomplete understanding of human development, which is itself entirely separate from the potential for an abusive manipulator to abuse or manipulate. At one time, people considered homosexuality to be in contradiction to biological reality.

How a law should or should not be enforced is argued about all the time. If the system allows itself to be corrected, then an adhoc repalcement seems like a poor reaction. Laws often have unintended consequences which need subsequent evaluation of what precisely is wrong and how to correct it. While that process unfolds, others become collateral damage to the legal system. I don't know much about Canada's legal system, so maybe it isn't self-correcting.
_________________
Those who know what's best for us must rise and save us from ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru


Joined: 08 Jan 2004
Posts: 519
Location: The Maldives

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually read that *article* on a swedish alternate news-website.
....
....
...Hallelulja!
If waxing extends to balls, that should be announced in advance. Simple as that.
_________________
Life is a fog where some thinks to know where to go
To make an error is human, letting it be is the error.
Deus Vult
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Muso
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 22 Oct 2002
Posts: 1002
Location: The Holy city of Honolulu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrix_neo wrote:
I actually read that *article* on a swedish alternate news-website.
....
....
...Hallelulja!
If waxing extends to balls, that should be announced in advance. Simple as that.


Here's a radical thought, no one should ever be compelled to touch another person.
_________________
"You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think" ~ Dorothy Parker
"It's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes." ~ Senator Ted Stevens describing the Internet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru


Joined: 08 Jan 2004
Posts: 519
Location: The Maldives

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
patrix_neo wrote:
I actually read that *article* on a swedish alternate news-website.
....
....
...Hallelulja!
If waxing extends to balls, that should be announced in advance. Simple as that.


Here's a radical thought, no one should ever be compelled to touch another person.


I say, I say!
EDIT:
If you factor in money in this, it gets more iffy. You don't want to, but you get paid for it.
Like most workers (I am a blessed one here).
_________________
Life is a fog where some thinks to know where to go
To make an error is human, letting it be is the error.
Deus Vult
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Muso
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 22 Oct 2002
Posts: 1002
Location: The Holy city of Honolulu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jessica Yaniv TRIGGERED on Irish radio! Hangs up mid interview

He admits to having male genitalia in the interview, so he perjured himself before the "human rights tribunal" in BC.


Also : Does inclusivity mean the Canadian state should compel women to handle a penis?
_________________
"You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think" ~ Dorothy Parker
"It's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes." ~ Senator Ted Stevens describing the Internet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pjp
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 16 Apr 2002
Posts: 18168

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
Does inclusivity mean the Canadian state should compel women to handle a penis?
Quote:
feminists tried to warn [...] How can we possibly protect women’s boundaries, spaces, and rights
Given that the movement as a whole tended to be against any male organization which forbid the admission of women, that's pretty amusing.
_________________
Those who know what's best for us must rise and save us from ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Muso
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 22 Oct 2002
Posts: 1002
Location: The Holy city of Honolulu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
Muso wrote:
Does inclusivity mean the Canadian state should compel women to handle a penis?
Quote:
feminists tried to warn [...] How can we possibly protect women’s boundaries, spaces, and rights
Given that the movement as a whole tended to be against any male organization which forbid the admission of women, that's pretty amusing.


:lol: :lol: :lol:
_________________
"You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think" ~ Dorothy Parker
"It's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes." ~ Senator Ted Stevens describing the Internet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mrbassie
Guru
Guru


Joined: 31 May 2013
Posts: 568

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrix_neo wrote:

I say, I say!


Does immediately thinking about Foghorn Leghorn while reading that make me a nazi yet?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
juniper
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2004
Posts: 763
Location: EU

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup. The left has lost its collective mind. Only when the absurd became surreal did people see it.

what's weird in all this pc insanity is that what might hurt him/her is that he was targeting minorities. So, it's ok to force white women to touch your balls, but not minority women.

one of the articles you linked to talked about the silence of the media. CBC in particular. Shameful.
_________________
wswartzendruber wrote:
Well, every group has its nutjobs, and the Second Amendment crowd is no exception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 20 Nov 2004
Posts: 245
Location: West Bank of the Coast Fork

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
Yup. The left has lost its collective mind......
one of the articles you linked to talked about the silence of the media. CBC in particular. Shameful.

That is because the MSM and entertainment media are part of the insane left, and have been pushing the agenda. As far as CBC is concerned, it would be shameful to be critical of Mr. Yaniv.
_________________
The Future Ain't What It Used To Be

Christmas Lights Are Like Jeffrey Epstein, They Don't Hang Themselves.

The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.
George Orwell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Muso
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 22 Oct 2002
Posts: 1002
Location: The Holy city of Honolulu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

British Columbia is no longer a democratic republic, it is a state of trans-tyranny.
_________________
"You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think" ~ Dorothy Parker
"It's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes." ~ Senator Ted Stevens describing the Internet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru


Joined: 08 Jan 2004
Posts: 519
Location: The Maldives

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrbassie wrote:
patrix_neo wrote:

I say, I say!


Does immediately thinking about Foghorn Leghorn while reading that make me a nazi yet?

I say I say!
Congrats to the englishmen for getting a primeminister adequate enough for me to say horay!
_________________
Life is a fog where some thinks to know where to go
To make an error is human, letting it be is the error.
Deus Vult
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Naib
Watchman
Watchman


Joined: 21 May 2004
Posts: 5713
Location: Removed by Neddy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.spiked-online.com/2019/07/23/i-was-banned-for-trans-heresy/
_________________
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter
Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Muso
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 22 Oct 2002
Posts: 1002
Location: The Holy city of Honolulu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naib wrote:
https://www.spiked-online.com/2019/07/23/i-was-banned-for-trans-heresy/


++

A must read
_________________
"You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think" ~ Dorothy Parker
"It's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes." ~ Senator Ted Stevens describing the Internet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
juniper
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2004
Posts: 763
Location: EU

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old School wrote:
juniper wrote:
Yup. The left has lost its collective mind......
one of the articles you linked to talked about the silence of the media. CBC in particular. Shameful.

That is because the MSM and entertainment media are part of the insane left, and have been pushing the agenda. As far as CBC is concerned, it would be shameful to be critical of Mr. Yaniv.


On a separate note, both the University of British Columbia and the Vancouver Public Library have been banned from this year's pride parade? There offence? Allowing "anti-trans" "hate propaganda". Basically, they recently had speakers critical of the trans movement.
_________________
wswartzendruber wrote:
Well, every group has its nutjobs, and the Second Amendment crowd is no exception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
juniper
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2004
Posts: 763
Location: EU

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
Naib wrote:
https://www.spiked-online.com/2019/07/23/i-was-banned-for-trans-heresy/


++

A must read


Indeed. basically, JY publicly made fun of a health problem LS has (can't remember exactly, but she has some uterus/reproductive issue) and she called JY an "ugly man". Banned.

Weird. You can make fun of someone's deep personal health issues, but you can't misgender someone.

Even worse, this is making news.
_________________
wswartzendruber wrote:
Well, every group has its nutjobs, and the Second Amendment crowd is no exception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 20 Nov 2004
Posts: 245
Location: West Bank of the Coast Fork

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
Old School wrote:
juniper wrote:
Yup. The left has lost its collective mind......
one of the articles you linked to talked about the silence of the media. CBC in particular. Shameful.

That is because the MSM and entertainment media are part of the insane left, and have been pushing the agenda. As far as CBC is concerned, it would be shameful to be critical of Mr. Yaniv.


On a separate note, both the University of British Columbia and the Vancouver Public Library have been banned from this year's pride parade? There offence? Allowing "anti-trans" "hate propaganda". Basically, they recently had speakers critical of the trans movement.
I love it when you lefties eat one another.

A regular circular firing squad! lol
_________________
The Future Ain't What It Used To Be

Christmas Lights Are Like Jeffrey Epstein, They Don't Hang Themselves.

The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.
George Orwell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pjp
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 16 Apr 2002
Posts: 18168

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
Naib wrote:
https://www.spiked-online.com/2019/07/23/i-was-banned-for-trans-heresy/


++

A must read
Has anyone seen a "deep dive" on the ban? Historical statements? Others have been accused of harassment, etc. Seems relevant. Otherwise this just reinforces that social media platofrms continue to ignore / tolerate / condone certain forms of speech which would previously have been considered unacceptable.
_________________
Those who know what's best for us must rise and save us from ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
e3k
Guru
Guru


Joined: 01 Oct 2007
Posts: 427
Location: Inner Space

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is even better than he black weightlifter who identified as a women to win a women contest. but yes women who refused to touch his balls should not be sacked because of it. i would not want to touch them either. a clear case for human rights.
_________________
((O.o))
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Naib
Watchman
Watchman


Joined: 21 May 2004
Posts: 5713
Location: Removed by Neddy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

e3k wrote:
this is even better than he black weightlifter who identified as a women to win a women contest. but yes women who refused to touch his balls should not be sacked because of it. i would not want to touch them either. a clear case for human rights.
They are not balls though, just swollen labia
_________________
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter
Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum