Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
No conspiracy but coordination - Why not asking China now ..
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

 
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 1372

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 9:44 am    Post subject: No conspiracy but coordination - Why not asking China now .. Reply with quote

Mueller did not find any collusion/conspiracy of the Trump campaign with Russia but coordination with the russians. Which not at all is a criminal behavior an indictment can go for.

Due to his legal findings Mueller is OK when U.S. politicians coordinate with a foreign power. Why do Democrats not ask China for help with the Trump tax returns?

I know for sure my Deutsche Bank (unluckily having shares) helped Trump wash money from russian oligarchs. Deutsche Bank was indicted in that regard already. This is in the public interest: China, please help!

Also, China playing bigly with artificial intelligence - they achieve super power status in the field - the prospect influencing voters with the chinese is potentially much greater than the Republican choice of coordination!

Hillary Clinton in her moral over reach just disqualified all of this as "absurd". As ever her views are biased and don't take into account the actual playing field ...
_________________
fun2gen2
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 1372

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 10:16 am    Post subject: Mueller report revolutionizes the international arena Reply with quote

The Mueller report in this regard has vast implications for international affairs. These will be revolutionized in ways like a deep impact. For example:

Now China dealing trade with the Trump administration can go for a trade war during the U.S. presidential election. This doubling the living expenses of the american consumer probably! Then the chinese hackers skillfully demotivate Trump voters. Which will assure China much better trade conditions with the next U.S. president a year later.

Democrats go with time! This is how time is on your side: Don't follow old school politician paths. Times they are a changing! Hillary Clinton is out dated. And the Barr hearing in Congress just showed the old tradition to pardon the predecessor in advance is not any more.
_________________
fun2gen2
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Naib
Watchman
Watchman


Joined: 21 May 2004
Posts: 5617
Location: Removed by Neddy

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wait, are you advocating collusion with a foreign gov'n to assist in a criminal case associated with collusion with a foreign gov'n
_________________
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter
Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 1372

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naib wrote:
wait, are you advocating collusion with a foreign gov'n to assist in a criminal case associated with collusion with a foreign gov'n
@Naib, well
the game is a changing - it is now called coordination. This per Mueller definition, which seems to get accepted by all sides, not is criminal. Further I advice the Democrats to adjust their standards.

This will in effect change the game of influence internationaly: Not America is influencing all of the affairs in most countries of the world, but most countries will be able to influence domestic U.S. politics.
That is what the Mueller report is all about!

By trying to be the most conservative in his investigations Mueller spawns a revolution in international affairs.
_________________
fun2gen2
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 20 Nov 2004
Posts: 243
Location: West Bank of the Coast Fork

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Trump Derangement Syndrome is strong in this one. ^^
_________________
I am old enough to remember when SNL was funny

The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.
George Orwell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 1372

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old School wrote:
The Trump Derangement Syndrome is strong in this one. ^^
I promise you sincerely to be totaly healed when there was no new war waged by the U.S. and the presidential election 2020 had taken place. Do you know the cure of your syndrome?
_________________
fun2gen2
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 20 Nov 2004
Posts: 243
Location: West Bank of the Coast Fork

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ulenrich wrote:
Old School wrote:
The Trump Derangement Syndrome is strong in this one. ^^
Do you know the cure of your syndrome?

Yes. The death of regressive liberalism. (socialism)
_________________
I am old enough to remember when SNL was funny

The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.
George Orwell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 20 Nov 2004
Posts: 243
Location: West Bank of the Coast Fork

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And if you want cooperation from China, one needs to go through Joe and Hunter Biden.

https://nypost.com/2018/03/15/inside-the-shady-private-equity-firm-run-by-kerry-and-bidens-kids/
_________________
I am old enough to remember when SNL was funny

The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.
George Orwell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 1372

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old School wrote:
ulenrich wrote:
Old School wrote:
The Trump Derangement Syndrome is strong in this one. ^^
Do you know the cure of your syndrome?
Yes. The death of regressive liberalism. (socialism)
For me as a non-U.S-but-metric-like-all-the-rest-world guy this is funny:
Neo-Liberalism is the right wing opposition to socialism. And socialism is out of the range to govern in Germany also: Just yesterday the leader of the Young Socialdemocrats reminded his party about the fact, that some 60 years ago, there once was the goal to expropriate big corporations. And he wants it now.
The right side also had changed some 60 years ago from Liberalism to Ordo-Liberalism: Oligopol corporations must be restricted to get market mechanisms work. This way we don't have such a rising costs of medicine/drugs in Germany. (But how development costs in medicine are to be paid is in principle unsolved everywhere in the world)

In essence both parties are much the same and govern together since 15 years. This also is not the best for democracy and on both sides are rising more extreme parties.

Old School wrote:
And if you want cooperation from China, one needs to go through Joe and Hunter Biden.

... For me it was meant a bit of a joke to show the consequences of the Trump politics on the long run. And the idea the very conservative Mueller in his cautious mood he had done his report, this would cause a revolution in international affairs, I find such paradox consequences worth while to cry and/or laugh. Which sometimes happens ...
When you do a governement shut down for a slow crisis at the border in the south, it can be taken as a new model paradigm in the future.
... nowadays Americans are super,super short sighted.
_________________
fun2gen2
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 20 Nov 2004
Posts: 243
Location: West Bank of the Coast Fork

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ulenrich wrote:

... nowadays Americans are super,super short sighted.
No, we just do not agree with the European regressive leftist ideology.
_________________
I am old enough to remember when SNL was funny

The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.
George Orwell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1609
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No offense intended, but you (@ulenrich) are ignorant of the pertinent facts and are a propaganda victim.

"Conspiracy" in the literal sense is not a crime. Conspiracy to commit a crime IS a crime. Police and lawyers sometimes shorten this to just "conspiracy" because "everybody knows" they wouldn't even be talking about it unless it was conspiracy to commit a crime. However, in this case, there isn't even any evidence that a crime was committed at all, by anybody (other than Hillary Clinton with her illegal, secret email server). So it's nothing but smoke and mirrors; nothing but word play to mislead the ignorant mob.

It would be like if I said your government was using chemicals on its own population. You'd assume I mean chemical weapons. We must have an investigation! I can prove you're using chemicals: lethal ones! (You're putting chlorine in the water. I'll just drag the conversation out long enough, talking about your chemical weapons research and the deaths each year caused by chemicals that it makes you look bad.)

"Collusion", "coordination", call it what you want to... none of it is a crime unless the intent of it was to do something illegal. They are playing word games to take advantage of your ignorance. We are "coordinating" right now and "colluding" to give you a better understanding of reality. Is it illegal? No. It's just a word. And THAT is why the long-drawn-out multi-million-dollar investigation came up with absolutely nothing.

Even if you claim that revealing the truth about Hillary Clinton's crime and corruption by revealing her secret emails to the public is a "crime" because the intent of telling the truth was to "influence an election", you'd have to show that's a crime first, AND there's no evidence that Trump or anybody working for him was involved in any way.

Furthermore, you'd then have to explain why, if this is such a crime, the Obama Administration was doing it first to the Russians, in Ukraine, using exactly the same sorts of measures. How can we, with a straight face, now openly complain that they are doing it back to us? And, that's one of the reasons Obama did absolutely nothing about it, other than spy on Trump, because he knew it was his fault to begin with and that he had fucked up in Ukraine and then backed down when the Russians invaded as a result of his meddling. That, and he was busy sucking Putin's knob, shelling out billions in bribes through the Iranians, and selling the national security farm (missile shield) to get Putin to go along with his naive, ill-conceived Iranian nuclear deal.

The funniest part of it all is that the Democrats got fucked by (a) the Truth about their own corruption and lying; and (b) their own primary weapon of choice: fake news. Karma's a bitch.
_________________
patrix_neo wrote:
The human thought: I cannot win.
The ratbrain in me : I can only go forward and that's it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zixnub
n00b
n00b


Joined: 27 Dec 2007
Posts: 67
Location: Brasschaat, Belgium

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you guys are missing the most important question here:



What about Hillary's emails?
_________________
https://github.com/udevbe/greenfield
https://github.com/udevbe/westfield
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1609
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zixnub wrote:
I think you guys are missing the most important question here:



What about Hillary's emails?

Yeah! What about Hillary's emails? She and about a dozen other Democrats are seriously implicated in their own words. Lock her up!
_________________
patrix_neo wrote:
The human thought: I cannot win.
The ratbrain in me : I can only go forward and that's it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 1372

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bones McCracker wrote:
"Conspiracy" in the literal sense is not a crime. Conspiracy to commit a crime IS a crime. Police and lawyers sometimes shorten this to just "conspiracy" because "everybody knows" they wouldn't even be talking about it unless it was conspiracy to commit a crime. However, in this case, there isn't even any evidence that a crime was committed at all, by anybody (other than Hillary Clinton with her illegal, secret email server). So it's nothing but smoke and mirrors; nothing but word play to mislead the ignorant mob.

....

"Collusion", "coordination", call it what you want to... none of it is a crime unless the intent of it was to do something illegal. They are playing word games to take advantage of your ignorance. We are "coordinating" right now and "colluding" to give you a better understanding of reality. Is it illegal? No. It's just a word. And THAT is why the long-drawn-out multi-million-dollar investigation came up with absolutely nothing.

Furthermore, you'd then have to explain why, if this is such a crime, the Obama Administration was doing it first to the Russians, in Ukraine, using exactly the same sorts of measures. How can we, with a straight face, now openly complain that they are doing it back to us? And, that's one of the reasons Obama did absolutely nothing about it, other than spy on Trump, because he knew it was his fault to begin with and that he had fucked up in Ukraine and then backed down when the Russians invaded as a result of his meddling.

I wonder about your obsession with Hillary Clintons secret emails. I am into open source and propose secret email technique every where. I don't think it is a crime. And your connection:
"in this case, there isn't even any evidence that a crime was committed at all, by anybody other than Hillary Clinton with her illegal, secret email server"
... is "waste on the muck-hill of history" (a german saying)

Other than that you truly give it a try what I started this thread about:
Not only big companies buying them into U.S. elections but now the whole world will be allowed to and with more sophisticated means than money? You know, the meddling of foreigners started the decline of so many super powers.

PS: Enduring personal attacks on my intellectual abilities in every article of yours are your service of honor to Trump style arguing against the press? Speaking with americans nowadays most often is a cultural shock of alienation between our countries. Today the most love for Americans is in the hearts of young iranien guys in opposition to their regime. Pompeo organizes a new war against them tonight in Iraq.
_________________
fun2gen2
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1609
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ulenrich wrote:
I wonder about your obsession with Hillary Clintons secret emails. I am into open source and propose secret email technique every where. I don't think it is a crime. And your connection:
"in this case, there isn't even any evidence that a crime was committed at all, by anybody other than Hillary Clinton with her illegal, secret email server"
... is "waste on the muck-hill of history" (a german saying)

You wonder because you don't understand the facts or reality. It is indeed a crime, because she was breaking the law. It's not illegal for a person to have an email server, but it's VERY illegal for the U.S. Secretary of State (akin to Foreign Minister) to conduct official Department of State business (e.g., official communications with her staff) using a private communication not set up, sanctioned or protected by the U.S. Government and existing specifically in secrecy from it. Moreover, it is a very serious crime for her to have handled Classified communications on that network. People go to prison for that. It's why Bradley Manning was sent to prison: exposing classified information over unsecure non-governmental systems. It's why General Patraeus was fired as Director of CIA: exposing classified information over unsecure, non-governmental systems. AND, in this particular case, she apparently got hacked by the Russians who did great damage to the U.S. by leaking all kinds of damaging and embarrassing information!

The whole "Russians interfering in US elections" issue would be pretty much moot and nothing but some bullshit fake news except for her massive leaks of classified information and damaging information about herself and her misdeeds, such as cheating in the presidential debates.

While they are making unsubstantiated claims (still completely unsubstantiated even after YEARS of fishing for any kind of evidence with all the power of the FBI and millions of dollars spent) about Trump allegedly "colluding" with Russians, SHE is the one person who ACTUALLY HELPED THEM DO IT! Big-time, and illegally in a seriously illegal way. It's HER FUCKING FAULT!!
_________________
patrix_neo wrote:
The human thought: I cannot win.
The ratbrain in me : I can only go forward and that's it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 1372

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evidently Barr wasn't able to produce new evidence of such crimes of Hillary Clinton up to now.
You don't have to tell me the Clintons are corrupt, when I find the U.S. political system flawd by design.
_________________
fun2gen2
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Muso
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2002
Posts: 974
Location: The Holy city of Honolulu

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ulenrich wrote:
Evidently Barr wasn't able to produce new evidence of such crimes of Hillary Clinton up to now.


Hillary admitted to violating the law. Each violation (and each classified email on her "private" server counts as a violation) has 10 year prison sentence along with the permanent ban from ever working for the government again.

Peter Strzok personally changed the wording of the report to protect Hillary. This happened under Obama's watch.
_________________
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Muso
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2002
Posts: 974
Location: The Holy city of Honolulu

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FBI's Steele story falls apart: False intel and media contacts were flagged before FISA
_________________
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pjp
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 16 Apr 2002
Posts: 17852

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5/09/19? It fell apart a long time ago.
_________________

Believing I had supernatural powers I slammed into a brick wall.
I said hey, is this my problem? Is this my fault?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 1372

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This breaking news
Muso wrote:
FBI's Steele story falls apart: False intel and media contacts were flagged before FISA
is known since more than a year:
Politico 2018-02-05 wrote:
Republican leaders are acknowledging that the FBI disclosed the political origins of a private dossier the bureau cited in an application to surveil former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, undermining a controversial GOP memo released Friday and fueling Democratic demands to declassify more information about the bureau’s actions.

_________________
fun2gen2
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Muso
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2002
Posts: 974
Location: The Holy city of Honolulu

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ulenrich wrote:
This breaking news
Muso wrote:
FBI's Steele story falls apart: False intel and media contacts were flagged before FISA
is known since more than a year:
Politico 2018-02-05 wrote:
Republican leaders are acknowledging that the FBI disclosed the political origins of a private dossier the bureau cited in an application to surveil former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, undermining a controversial GOP memo released Friday and fueling Democratic demands to declassify more information about the bureau’s actions.


So write to The Hill.
_________________
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
flysideways
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 29 Jan 2005
Posts: 153

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If all of this was known for so long, why have so many agencies, politicians, and media outlets run actions and stories that were not possible if this knowledge were accepted as fact?

Hatred, or more simply lust of power?
_________________
"I came here to be an American and that means following their laws." My German great grandfather explaining to his family why he was closing his distillery and taverns upon the implementation of prohibition.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Muso
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2002
Posts: 974
Location: The Holy city of Honolulu

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flysideways wrote:
Hatred, or more simply lust of power?


Yes
_________________
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1609
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flysideways wrote:
If all of this was known for so long, why have so many agencies, politicians, and media outlets run actions and stories that were not possible if this knowledge were accepted as fact?

Hatred, or more simply lust of power?

It's the Deep State. Obama purged the government of conservatives then replaced them with SJWs, not just at the level of political appointees but well below. When Trump took over, they were on him like a pack of hounds before he could even begin replacing them. The claims and investigations and other similar actions of these people, all part of "the Resistance", had to be slowly proved wrong before their credibility was appropriately diminished so they could be removed. Even as it was, with Trump not firing these people immediately, they are claiming "zomg, teh obstruction of justiss!" Now, finally that all the American people can see it was bullshit all along, they can start cleaning house.

It was planned, and now it's going to become the way things are done. Republicans will do it too. American Federal government will become as inefficient as that of the Europeans, where pretty much everybody is out on their ass when a new leader is elected. And it's all the fault of the evil, Machiavellian Democrats and their complete lack of ethics or morals. They'll do anything, and they'll say anything. When you hear them flapping their lips, there's about a two-thirds chance the exact opposite is the truth. They've become like the Soviets or the Chinese during they heyday of hardcore communist propaganda. They have become like Orwell's Ministry of Truth.
_________________
patrix_neo wrote:
The human thought: I cannot win.
The ratbrain in me : I can only go forward and that's it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum