Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimmy Dore's show today : RussiaGate Skeptics Do Victory Lap w/Aaron Maté
Naib
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well this should be fun :) more noise about a certain democrat cabal should be investigated for treason.

The thing is this is a win:win:win

The constitution exists to protect citizens from the federal government. Something entirely wrong here and so the like of the FBI and their impartiality needs to be looked at with a fine tooth comb. If they now don't investigate Hillary and the democrats generally they are not serving the govn to investigate federal crimes

The media soundbite is trump is innocent. The wording in the report leaves a crack open but the general public won't lock onto that

Two years into a presidency and this has concluded.. this will be allmost forgotten about by the general population when the next election starts. HOWEVER if an investigation starts on Clinton+Obama it will be in action when the next election comes around. Now there is an opportunity.... Target Clinton+Obama directly but keep democrats in focus as being generally culpurable. Why? It's expensive to maintain a lie and cheap to hold the truth. The longer the democrats back the concept of the investigation, back it's a stichup then the longer they will be tarnished by this and the attempted illegal takedown of the govn.. the democrats may decide to throw Clinton (maybe Obama) under the bus to distance themselves from this because their hopes of getting back into the whitehouse in this generation becomes slimmer

The UK politics are notorious for this where they will drop smear at a perfect point it is fresh in people's minds since such things stay in people's focus only for like a month
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
I've heard his name, but have no idea who he is. But the interviewee? "Trump is the President who's done untold damage to people in this country and around the world." And he's going on about others being "irrational"? Uhm, OK.
Muso
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
Muso wrote:
I've heard his name, but have no idea who he is. But the interviewee? "Trump is the President who's done untold damage to people in this country and around the world." And he's going on about others being "irrational"? Uhm, OK.

He's a progressive Bernie bro comedian. There are a handful of those on the left that didn't go full guano loco about Hillary's drunken fantasy about "Muh Russia", he's one.

Tim Pool : Disgraced US Media HUMILIATED After NO COLLUSION Found

Tim Pool is a non-progressive leftist, and like Greenwald somthing quite rare... and honest journalist.

Democracy Now! As Mueller Finds No Collusion, Did Press Overhype Russiagate? Glenn Greenwald vs. David Cay Johnston
Muso
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies to President Trump

Quote:
Apologies to Trump on behalf of those in the U.S. intelligence community, including the Department of Justice and the FBI, which allowed the weaponization of sensitive, intrusive intelligence tools against innocent citizens such as Carter Page, an adviser to Trump’s presidential campaign.

Apologies also to Page himself, to Jerome Corsi, Donald Trump Jr., and other citizens whose rights were violated or who were unfairly caught up in surveillance or the heated pursuit of charges based on little more than false, unproven opposition research paid for by Democrats and the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Apologies for the stress on their jobs and to their families, the damage to their reputations, the money they had to spend to hire legal representation and defend themselves from charges for crimes they did not commit.

Apologies on behalf of those in the intelligence community who leaked true information out of context to make Trump look guilty, and who sometimes leaked false information to try to implicate or frame him.

Apologies from those in the chain of command at the FBI and the Department of Justice who were supposed to make sure all information presented to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) is verified but did not do so.

Continues in TFA
big dave
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Mueller? Mueller? Reply with quote

Naib wrote:
big dave wrote:
ABC reported weeks ago that leakers on team mueller said the anti-trumpers weren't going to like it.

so mueller turned in the report yesterday and announced there would be no more indictments. what you've seen is what they've got. it's over. still not a single charge for collusion. this is the largest debunked conspiracy theory of our time. alex jones was banned from social media for pushing debunked conspiracy theories. when are NYT, CNN, and other conspiracy theory hacks going to get banned from social media?
As I said before here many a time, collusion isn't actually a federal crime.

don't play fucking dumb. collusion is the shorthand for criminal conspiracy/solicitation/etc that the media has alleged for the last 2+ years... that's crimes of agreeing to or asking someone to commit other crimes. e.g. conspiracy to hack the DNC's servers. that's a total copout, and if you read the AG's report, the DOJ wholesale rejects your argument because they use this exact meaning i'm talking about.

https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/democrats.judiciary.house.gov/files/documents/AG%20March%2024%202019%20Letter%20to%20House%20and%20Senate%20Judiciary%20Committees.pdf
Naib
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Mueller? Mueller? Reply with quote

big dave wrote:
Naib wrote:
big dave wrote:
ABC reported weeks ago that leakers on team mueller said the anti-trumpers weren't going to like it.

so mueller turned in the report yesterday and announced there would be no more indictments. what you've seen is what they've got. it's over. still not a single charge for collusion. this is the largest debunked conspiracy theory of our time. alex jones was banned from social media for pushing debunked conspiracy theories. when are NYT, CNN, and other conspiracy theory hacks going to get banned from social media?
As I said before here many a time, collusion isn't actually a federal crime.

don't play fucking dumb. collusion is the shorthand for criminal conspiracy/solicitation/etc that the media has used for the last 2+ years. that's crimes of agreeing to or asking someone to commit other crimes.
Dawww has your bubble popped.
FACT: Collusion is NOT a federal offence. if you think "criminal conspiracy" when collusion is stated then go back to fucking school as they are not mutually inclusive and mean two completely different things. Plus anyway there was no collusion. The federal offence being looked for was: evidence of coordinated or conspiring in the 2016 presidential election between President Donald Trump’s campaign and Russia.
The Doctor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Collusion is media shorthand for the criminal conspiracy/spying/whatever else President Trump was supposed to have done. They are not exactly lawyers talking to a lawyer audience. The important thing is President Trump did nothing wrong and one of the most expensive and exhaustive investigations ever done has reached that conclusion. Who cares if the words the reporters use are not accurate? We know exactly what they mean by "collusion" so the word fits just fine even if a lawyer would object.

Apologies if I take a while to respond. I'm currently working on the dematerialization circuit for my blue box.
gentooP4
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where there's smoke there's fire. In no way has Trump been exonerated. I'm sure Michael Jackson didn't touch any kids either. :roll:
wswartzendruber
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gentooP4 wrote:
Where there's smoke there's fire.

False.
The Doctor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gentooP4 wrote:
Where there's smoke there's fire. In no way has Trump been exonerated.
So if someone is accused you automatically assume the accusation is true regardless of the evidence?
gentooP4 wrote:
I'm sure Michael Jackson didn't touch any kids either. :roll:
Since he is kind of dead, why not let the matter rest? :?

Apologies if I take a while to respond. I'm currently working on the dematerialization circuit for my blue box.
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gentooP4 wrote:
Where there's smoke there's fire. In no way has Trump been exonerated. I'm sure Michael Jackson didn't touch any kids either. :roll:
What smoke? Please be specific. According to a 2 year investigation, there was no smoke. What do you know that Robert Mueller and his staff of dozens of lawyers and investigators do not? Perhaps you need to get a hold of Mueller and offer your testimony.

Christmas Lights Are Like Jeffrey Epstein, They Don't Hang Themselves.

The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.
George Orwell
wswartzendruber
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think smoke = tweets, in this case.
BonezTheGoon
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva

Location: Albuquerque, NM -- birthplace of Microsoft and Gentoo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Doctor wrote:
. . . Since he is kind of dead, why not let the matter rest? :?

Because those he traumatized are still alive? Just because the villain is dead doesn't mean their victims are. It is still worth discussion for the survivors and also for cautionary tales. Not to mention general "lessons learned" tribal knowledge on such issues. I see no beneficial reason to give a "free pass" on behavior simply because a person has died.

pjp wrote:
The greater evil is voting for the "lesser evil."
Muso
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gentooP4 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Code:
#include <stdio.h>
int main()
{
   printf("ORANGE MAN BAD!");
   return 0;
}

wswartzendruber
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
gentooP4 wrote:

Code:
#include <stdio.h>
int main()
{
   // printf()
   return 0;
}

Please... :roll:

Code:

fn main() { println!("ORANGE MAN BAD!"); }

Muso
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wswartzendruber wrote:
Muso wrote:
gentooP4 wrote:

Code:
#include <stdio.h>
int main()
{
   // printf()
   return 0;
}

Please... :roll:

Code:

Ok, Linus :P
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
Glenn Greenwald vs.
Wow is he out there. Out one side of his mouth, he criticizes the Russian conspiracy theorists. And out the other side, he spins his own about the most corrupt person to ever have existed (and probably will ever exist). Broken clock and all that.
Muso
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
Muso wrote:
Glenn Greenwald vs.
Wow is he out there. Out one side of his mouth, he criticizes the Russian conspiracy theorists. And out the other side, he spins his own about the most corrupt person to ever have existed (and probably will ever exist). Broken clock and all that.

++

Glenn is a lefty. While he has seen much truth (he was the guy who got the Snowden info), he's still in that camp. He thinks the Venezuelan government isn't all that bad.
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
Code:

Ok, Linus :P
I believe he'd have a few words to say about that. Although they might not be as harsh since reeducation. I don't know what it is, but it doesn't look like C (I think pascal used println). Besides that, braces and indentation.
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
He thinks the Venezuelan government isn't all that bad.
8O
Not that I was going to hang on his every word, but thanks for the warning.
Muso
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
Muso wrote:
He thinks the Venezuelan government isn't all that bad.
8O
Not that I was going to hang on his every word, but thanks for the warning.

You're welcome. I do value his insights on many matters, but on other matters I know that he's way out in left field. With that being said, I do consider him one of the best journalists alive today. His research is accurate and his pieces are always worth reading.
aidanjt
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:

Code:
#include <stdio.h>
int main()
{
   while(1) {