Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28, 29, 30  Next  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Muso
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Doctor wrote:
That is such a rookie mistake. How could the staff of a presidential campaign come close to that level of fail?

Its not like that campaign was getting any traction anyway, but talk about pwnage. They now have clips of Biden supporting separating families at the boarder, building a wall, etc. for anyone who looks up his "official" outreach.

Why would you not have the domains and social media squared away before even mentioning it? This is Keystone Cops levels of failure.
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And now the Justice Dept. has opened a criminal investigation into the origins of Obama spying on a political campaign and the subsequent "Insurance policy" if Trump wins.

Source

Christmas Lights Are Like Jeffrey Epstein, They Don't Hang Themselves.

The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.
George Orwell
Muso
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old School wrote:
And now the Justice Dept. has opened a criminal investigation into the origins of Obama spying on a political campaign and the subsequent "Insurance policy" if Trump wins.

Source

Beautiful
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sen. Lindsey Graham claims:
Impeachment procedures in 1998 and in 2019 have to be different !
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Kanye West his tax returns are a message from God. And Trump is his messenger.
James Cordon organized the Hallelujah for a poor rich guy.
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When slowly the wording "never Trumper" becomes the description of a tiny group of conservatives in the Republican Party that care about the Constitution.
mrbassie
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/b48c605a-ba8d-4bbe-810c-4f72f48c94b9

woke.
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ulenrich wrote:
When slowly the wording "never Trumper" becomes the description of a tiny group of conservatives in the Republican Party that care about the Constitution.
Care about the Constitution! LOL. Man, are you ever 180 degrees off. These are the same people that have been using the Constitution as toilet paper for years.

The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.
George Orwell
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ulenrich wrote:
You are quoting Fredo! Hah! You do realize he is just a mouth piece for the Democratic party, don't you? Jesus, man. Your total lack of understanding US politics is funny to witness. Your Trump Derangement Syndrome can be curable, but you have to take the first step and admit you are sick and need care. :wink:

George Orwell
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old School wrote:
ulenrich wrote:
You are quoting Fredo! Hah! You do realize he is just a mouth piece for the Democratic party, don't you? Jesus, man. Your total lack of understanding US politics is funny to witness. Your Trump Derangement Syndrome can be curable, but you have to take the first step and admit you are sick and need care. :wink:

Senator Lindsey Graham is Republican Party leader.
i have used the youtube time forward to 93 so to set the quote I wanted you to see.
You seem sick to me.
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Covfefe For The Win!

George Orwell
Jaglover
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old School wrote:
Your Trump Derangement Syndrome can be curable, but you have to take the first step and admit you are sick and need care. :wink:

I don't think it is curable.
See, I have a friend who is a big fan of a certain F1 pilot. He is totally biased towards his competition and totally blindfolded when it comes to fair evaluation of his idol. My mind is built differently, I do not have idols. I have respect for some, but I do not worship. So naturally, I was curious why/how he got so infatuated with this sportsman. This friend of mine is not stupid, he is successful in business and even runs his own Porche cup team. I tried to explain him he needs to analyze himself to understand the fanaticism in his mind. I tried to explain him it is OK to worship but it is just the state of his mind, not a real world occurrence. I tried to explain him when his hero loses then this is not because the competition is cheating. And nothing. I was stumped. How can an over average intelligent person be so badly fixated on something his common sense is completely switched off and he even doesn't realize it is happening to him.
Every time you see something weird in human behavior you have to look back, to see why evolution has yielded to such a development. Obviously every member of a herd (or tribe) chooses a leader subconsciously. This leader is exempt of critics in his mind. Anything the leader does is right, who is against is wrong, and so on, you know what I mean. And by Mother Nature this fanaticism (or whatever you call it) is programmed to be stronger than common sense. Period. :roll:

Coming back to the case at hand. This individual who you diagnosed "curable" has chosen his leader(s) and there is nothing you can do about it. It may be possible to flip his mind, but it takes a serious physiological shock, you can't do it over the internet. :cry:

To sum it up. Don't waste your time. There is certainly something you can enjoy more than working on some hopeless simpleton. I hope?

Edit: Recently I spoke to a lady, she is an avid Trump supporter. She said it doesn't matter what Trump does. She will always vote Trump. Prostitutes or not, colluding with foreign powers or not, nothing matters to her. See? Same thing, just a different object of affection.
There are a few born leaders and the rest are born members of herd (majority). This majority has a fanaticism bit in their minds which can be "turned on" when a strong leader emerges.
frank9999
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The city of NY has a "creative" solution to their homeless problem ...

NYC secretly exports homeless to Hawaii and other states without telling receiving pols
Quote:

https://nypost.com/2019/10/26/nyc-homeless-initiative-sends-people-across-us-without-telling-receiving-cities/
New York City generously shares its homeless crisis with every corner of America.

From the tropical shores of Honolulu and Puerto Rico, to the badlands of Utah and backwaters of Louisiana, the Big Apple has sent local homeless families to 373 cities across the country with a full year of rent in their pockets as part of Mayor Bill de Blasio’s “Special One-Time Assistance
City taxpayers have spent $89 million on rent alone since the program’s August 2017 inception to export 5,074 homeless families — 12,482 individuals

:lol:
Jaglover
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Trump wins another term then there will be America for four more years. Linky

And here is another piece of reading. What is ahead.
Jaglover
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't be surprised if one day in not so distant future the administration of these forums were forced to reveal users identities to the authorities. Users who have made anti-leftist posts. And by this I do not mean alt-right. Being anti-left does not mean you are alt-right. You may just be a person at right mind. Confiscating guns, restricting free speech, this all has been seen so many times with totalitarian regimes. Have you noticed once they get stronghold of a region there is no way back? Look at Baltimore, hundred years of dem rule and not a chance people living in that rathole would vote them down. Baltimore is getting huge amount of federal money annually. This money comes from regions not yet affected by liberal plague. Indeed, if they manage to turn rest of America blue then this money flow will stop. And America will be no different from Venezuela.
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaglover wrote:
If Trump wins another term then there will be America for four more years. Linky ...

in Linky Michael Savage is quoted: "the globalists like Angela Merkel, who destroyed Germany"
Did he never visit my country?
So, he not saw Germany not destroyed? ... “No, I’m pessimistic,” Savage, host of nationally-syndicated broadcast The Savage Nation and The Savage Nation Podcast, said
I say, that is an easy way of being pessimistic. Much too easy. I am pessimistc also, but not by phantasy and closing my eyes.
richk449
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a pickup truck driving around here that says in big letters on the back “I IDENTIFY AS PRIUS”.

Does the driver get points for cleverness, or is that going around?
Muso
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

richk449 wrote:
There is a pickup truck driving around here that says in big letters on the back “I IDENTIFY AS PRIUS”.

Does the driver get points for cleverness, or is that going around?

I've seen memes of that, so no points for that guy.
juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greatest economy ever. Needs negative rates now. Not just low, but negative rates.
juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaglover wrote:
If Trump wins another term then there will be America for four more years. Linky

while it appears most Trump supporters have completely forgotten about deficits, four more years of Trump and your debt should hit 30 trillion. Now that we have entered a political climate where neither conservatives nor liberals care about the debt, this is going to get bad.
Ant P.
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaglover wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if one day in not so distant future the administration of these forums were forced to reveal users identities to the authorities.

Before or after one of you posts a manifesto and shoots up a church?
Jaglover
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ant P. wrote:
Jaglover wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if one day in not so distant future the administration of these forums were forced to reveal users identities to the authorities.

Before or after one of you posts a manifesto and shoots up a church?

This is a remark from a very confused person. Liberal policies created broken families - by paying single parents for having kids. Mass shooters come from broken families. This is a very scarce explanation of mass shooting problem. If you want details do your homework. Anti-left people usually come from normal families. With two parents, one male and the other female. Thus, one of us will not "shoot up a church". And before some leftie starts twisting words - no, I am _not_ saying all kids from single parent homes are killers.
Jaglover
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to Trump. They are trying to take down the president of United States of America, based on hearsay. 8O Even a petty thief cannot be convicted based on hearsay. In a normal country, that is. The world is laughing. The joke is on us ...
richk449
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
Jaglover wrote:

while it appears most Trump supporters have completely forgotten about deficits, four more years of Trump and your debt should hit 30 trillion. Now that we have entered a political climate where neither conservatives nor liberals care about the debt, this is going to get bad.

I wouldn’t worry that much - as soon as Democrats take control, Republicans will suddenly remember how bad deficits are.
The Doctor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly right now debt is hardly the most important issue.

The simple fact is that if we closed the tax loopholes for the rich, reworked the tax system so it actually gave a progressive rate, and eliminated the excessive social programs we could eliminate the debt in a few decades and upset both sides at the same time. And if debt is really what your worried about, the Dems are promising free universal health care, university, and such. What do you think that will do to the debt?

The Left needs to throw out the radicals and replace them with a sane party before we can have a discussion about trivial policy. When one party unironically supports eliminating law enforcement and the rule of law there really isn't a choice.

Apologies if I take a while to respond. I'm currently working on the dematerialization circuit for my blue box.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 25 of 30

Jump to: