View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29, 30, 31  Next  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Muso
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ulenrich, Tulsi is my representative in congress. She is facing the same uphill battle against the media and the "deep state" that Trump faces. The media still is in Hillary's corner.
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
ulenrich, Tulsi is my representative in congress. She is facing the same uphill battle against the media and the "deep state" that Trump faces. The media still is in Hillary's corner.
If Tulsi is right it must be something with the Democratic Party organisation: She was not allowed on the panel one before the last discussion.

.... but I cannot believe it.
.... we'll see. If anything is reality of what Tulsi tweets, there might be more support then for her.
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ulenrich wrote:
Muso wrote:
If Tulsi is right it must be something with the Democratic Party organisation: She was not allowed on the panel one before the last discussion.

.... we'll see. If anything is reality of what Tulsi tweets, there might be more support then for her.
Tulsi IS right.

Dude. Are you totally ignorant of the Democratic National Party's corruption in the last Presidential primaries? Bernie Sanders was screwed out of the nomination, The Chairperson of the DNC resigned in disgrace after wikileaks published the now famous leaked emails. Another high ranking member was giving debate questions to Hillary. Are you saying you do not know about that? But now you cannot believe they would rig the election? Tulsi was a member of the DNC leadership, and she resigned after she found out what was going on. The Democratic leadership still hate her for betraying their own. And you know nothing about any of this? If you do know, you are either very gullible, very partisan, or very stupid to believe they are on the up and up now. I don't think it is the latter.

Christmas Lights Are Like Jeffrey Epstein, They Don't Hang Themselves.

The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.
George Orwell
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I simply have to admit being the stupid european guy who on several occasions cannot grasp the amount of corruption the american elite can put away.
I can show you an endless list of accounts where I only can role my eyes. I did not know (or forgotten) Tulsi was part of the DNC Organisation. But I remember the moment when came out Bill Clinton had tried to get influence on a prossecuter (on an airport) in 2016. I strongly tried to think about and thought : Is it Bill Clinton hates his wife and wanted to stab her in the back with such an action? No, he wanted to secure her.
It is unbelievable for any european this was not the end of the Hillary presidency.
Secondly I knew of the DNC corruption regarding Bernie Sanders in 2016. But as every european I thought after that kind of undemocratic incident the Democratic Party would do everything to prevent it happens again.

So, my interest being centered european I must admit being the stupid guy as I am unable to follow every inner party issue in the U.S.
And I am thankfull being lectured in this forum.

@Old School please
consider I am german. Germany roughly had a major change in lead of the government every 14 years. But we didn't see amounting corruptly "deep state" influences ever. It simply is inconceivable for me. But I come to conclusions for the american system 8 years until change in power might be too long a time.
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill Maher wants to buy your democracy before next presidential election 2020 putting a million on the table.
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ulenrich wrote:
@Old School please
consider I am german. Germany roughly had a major change in lead of the government every 14 years. But we didn't see amounting corruptly "deep state" influences ever. It simply is inconceivable for me. But I come to conclusions for the american system 8 years until change in power might be too long a time.
See, that is the problem. It isn't the elected officials so much as it is the unelected bureaucracy that has become corrupted. As it stands now, the intelligence agencies in this country are trying to overthrow an election because their foreign policy neo-con sick alcoholic candidate lost the election to someone that was never part of the system.

This whole problem can be traced back to the piece of dog poo, Richard Nixon. It was he that set this whole system in motion in the 1970s, after FDR failed in the 1930s.

And ulenrich, as I stated in my previous post, I do not consider you stupid. :wink:

The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.
George Orwell
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
the intelligence agencies in this country are trying to overthrow
No, they don't.

@Old School I exemplified how short running all examples of a "deep state" are: one generation!
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ulenrich wrote:
Quote:
the intelligence agencies in this country are trying to overthrow
No, they don't.

@Old School I exemplified how short running all examples of a "deep state" are: one generation!
Oh yes they are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OYyXv2l4-I

George Orwell
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Increases in average household income:

- 8 years of George W. Bush: up $400
- 8 years of Barack H. Obama: up $1,000
- 2 1/2 years of Donald Trump: up $5,000

Hispanic unemployment: Lowest in history
African American unemployment: Lowest in history

This is why Trump will beat any of the Democrat intellectual dwarfs by a landslide. MAGA :wink:

George Orwell
Muso
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old School wrote:
Increases in average household income:

- 8 years of George W. Bush: up $400
- 8 years of Barack H. Obama: up $1,000
- 2 1/2 years of Donald Trump: up $5,000

Hispanic unemployment: Lowest in history
African American unemployment: Lowest in history

This is why Trump will beat any of the Democrat intellectual dwarfs by a landslide. MAGA :wink:

++

Good jobs are getting hard to fill here, this is an employee's market.
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I would create my statistic about this with raw data, I would
- look at the the 2/3 lower income people
- reduce the mesured income by taxes and customs
- begin one full year into the presidencies and start there

I only can believe statistics I hamper myself!
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Muso You were right: Hillary tried to play her cards conspirationally
ulenrich wrote:
Muso wrote:

Van Jones blasts Hillary Clinton
If a Spokesman of Hillary Clinton must take back in such a disgusting way lying: Hillary not is satisfactionably staging the political space any more because she is declared a geriatricly aged woman as of now.
It is all over with Hillary Clinton. I must admit I thought is was over long before ...

PS: Spokesman of Hillary Clinton Nick Merril backed away .... at the end of the video!
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ulenrich wrote:
@Muso You were right: Hillary tried to play her cards conspirationally
ulenrich wrote:
Muso wrote:

Van Jones blasts Hillary Clinton
If a Spokesman of Hillary Clinton must take back in such a disgusting way lying: Hillary not is satisfactionably staging the political space any more because she is declared a geriatricly aged woman as of now.
It is all over with Hillary Clinton. I must admit I thought is was over long before ...

PS: Spokesman of Hillary Clinton Nick Merril backed away .... at the end of the video!
The video you just posted corroborates what I said that you dismissed:
ulenrich wrote:
Muso wrote:

I wrote:
Tulsi IS right.

Dude. Are you totally ignorant of the Democratic National Party's corruption in the last Presidential primaries? Bernie Sanders was screwed out of the nomination, The Chairperson of the DNC resigned in disgrace after wikileaks published the now famous leaked emails. Another high ranking member was giving debate questions to Hillary. Are you saying you do not know about that? But now you cannot believe they would rig the election? Tulsi was a member of the DNC leadership, and she resigned after she found out what was going on. The Democratic leadership still hate her for betraying their own. And you know nothing about any of this?
The Democrat Party is Corrupt, and because she called them out, now Tulsi is a Russian agent. Just like Trump is a Russian agent. The Democrat party is morally bankrupt.

George Orwell
frank9999
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1185289626409406464

Quote:
Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain. From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a

concerted campaign to destroy my reputation. We wondered who was behind it and why. Now we know — it was always you, through your proxies and
powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose.

++

Too bad that Tulsi has such a low approval rate :-(

And if now actually Pocahontas should compete against Trump, he can already make the champagne cold for his victory celebration after his re-election...
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old School wrote:
The video you just posted corroborates what I said that you dismissed:
How should I acknowledge in this forum and admit NOT BEING RIGHT.
WHAT CAN I DO THAT YOU SAY: Fine you admit
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nuonce Bro fires back showing Hillary Clinton ties to Russia digging an NYT article of 2015
Muso
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ulenrich wrote:
Nuonce Bro fires back showing Hillary Clinton ties to Russia digging an NYT article of 2015

Indeed. Hillary is a horrible person. Everything she accuses others of doing is stuff she does all the time. She smears the rape victims of her husband, lies to try and destroy the lives of anyone in her way, abuses power, breaks the law (for decades), laughs about getting a child rapist off, and then pretends to be the champion of women. Hillary is everything wrong with politics and the democrat party in particular.
Muso
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1186763222193299457
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interestingly in this case of Tulsi Gabbard President Trump had asked his services CIA/NSA - the governmental infrastructure he so often ignores when U.S. soldiers lifes are at risk.
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of fascist acronyms in that one.
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ulenrich wrote:
Interestingly in this case of Tulsi Gabbard President Trump had asked his services CIA/NSA - the governmental infrastructure he so often ignores when U.S. soldiers lifes are at risk.
That sentence contains more bullshit than a Texas ranch. :wink:

George Orwell
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old School wrote:
ulenrich wrote:
That sentence contains more bullshit than a Texas ranch. :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Creepy Joe Biden started an outreach to Hispanic voters called Todos con Biden (Everyone for Biden) and never bought the web domain, so the Trump campaign did!

https://todosconbiden.com/ :lol:

They got the Twitter account too! :lol:

https://twitter.com/todosconbiden

George Orwell
Muso
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old School wrote:
So Creepy Joe Biden started an outreach to Hispanic voters called Todos con Biden (Everyone for Biden) and never bought the web domain, so the Trump campaign did!

https://todosconbiden.com/ :lol:

They got the Twitter account too! :lol:

https://twitter.com/todosconbiden

This is why Trump wins.
The Doctor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is such a rookie mistake. How could the staff of a presidential campaign come close to that level of fail?

Its not like that campaign was getting any traction anyway, but talk about pwnage. They now have clips of Biden supporting separating families at the boarder, building a wall, etc. for anyone who looks up his "official" outreach.

Apologies if I take a while to respond. I'm currently working on the dematerialization circuit for my blue box.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 24 of 31

Jump to: