View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Other Things Gentoo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kreyren
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:46 am    Post subject: kreyren Reply with quote

If anyone wants to challenge me here is the place to do that.

Please follow gentoo CoC
desultory
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since you literally asked for it: the account you are posting from is by its very existence in violation of forum rules, specifically one account per person. Which account of yours, between "kreyren" and "KWCZE" do you wish to retain?
kreyren
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

desultory wrote:
Since you literally asked for it, the account you are posting from is by its very existence in violation of forum rules, specifically one account per person. which account of yours, between "kreyren" and "KWCZE" do you wish to retain?

Please provide more info to why does it vioalate forum rules. Requires a quote of "violated rule"

Last edited by kreyren on Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
desultory
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nitro wrote:
Multiple accounts - Each person should have only one account. If you get banned for some reason and simply create another account, it might get banned the minute the moderators become aware of it.
desultory
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Per pronouncements on IRC, KWCZE has been banned.
kreyren
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

desultory wrote:
Nitro wrote:
Multiple accounts - Each person should have only one account. If you get banned for some reason and simply create another account, it might get banned the minute the moderators become aware of it.

Can you provide a proof that i've agreed nor was informed about those rules? This is a first time i've seen them and so it's only logical to make neccesary adjustments to deal with missinformations that was cause by gentoo's side if not proved otherwise.

Furthermore in Czech republic law 89/2012 Sb. § 79 (https://www.zakonyprolidi.cz/cs/2012-89) i understand that pseudonym should be treated as an invidual and so i believe that this usecase is not in violation of gentoo's forum rules.

EDIT: for those who doesn't understand the scenario he and others challenge me on IRC for commits on gentoo wiki and my actions in gentoo in general since they ware unable to prove any point so i decided to make this forum post and allow them to express themself publically and for me to make a correct response since only thing they achive ware mocking me for typos and kept repeating my vulkan commit with which i agree was spam with good reasoning.. Since he challenged me in rules i decided to answer in such a way.. that answer shoudn't be taken offensive. :) + desultory sorry for scaring you with GDPR :wink:

Last edited by kreyren on Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
desultory
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kreyren wrote:
desultory wrote:
Nitro wrote:

Can you provide a proof that i've agreed nor was informed about those rules? This is a first time i've seen them and so it's only logical to make neccesary adjustments to deal with missinformations that was cause by gentoo's side if not proved otherwise.

Furthermore in Czech republic law 89/2012 Sb. § 79 (https://www.zakonyprolidi.cz/cs/2012-89) i understand that pseudonym should be treated as an invidual and so i believe that this usecase is not in violation of gentoo's forum rules.
You agreed to follow those rules when you created your accounts, you violated at least that one when you created your second account. That you did not bother to read the rules by which you were agreeing to abide is your oversight.
kreyren
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You agreed to follow those rules when you created your accounts, you violated at least that one when you created your second account. That you did not bother to read the rules by which you were agreeing to abide is your oversight.

I've mensioned it since there is no fine print that mensioned forum rules while/after the account is created to my knowledge + they are hidden on the forum.

i asked on IRC about it since people ware not-ideall on my moderator for sharing discord link and i was told that forum probably follows gentoo's CoC and so i do believe that i shoudn't be responsible for violating those rules (if i violated them) due gentoo's inability to provide them to be understandable for the end-user.
desultory
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you telling me that it is your considered opinion that you cannot follow forum rules?
kreyren
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

desultory wrote:
Are you telling me that it is your considered opinion that you cannot follow forum rules?

well considering that i'm not englich native speaker it's possible that i've missunderstand the rules.. Do you have a czech translate or can you explain the rules to me?
desultory
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have demonstrated sufficient fluency in English, here and elsewhere, to read and understand the rules. So I ask you again: is it your considered opinion that you cannot follow the rules or that they do not apply to you?
kreyren
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

desultory wrote:
You have demonstrated sufficient fluency in English, here and elsewhere, to read and understand the rules. So I ask you again: is it your considered opinion that you cannot follow the rules or that they do not apply to you?

I'm confused.. Last time we ware on IRC you ware saying that my english is not sufficient? So is it sufficient or not? if not can you provide czech translate or explain them to me to make it easier to understand for non-native speakers?

I believe that it's a fact that those rules are not in plain sight of an end-user so it seems to me that it's practically impossible for the end-user to be aware of those rules when he/she creates a new account..

Anyway lets close the issue on two accounts with KWCZE removed and kreyren to not violate any rule i wanted to resolve those claims again me so that gentoo devs would stop false accusing me for something i'm not responsible for like lutris, discord, wiki, etc..
desultory
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kreyren wrote:
desultory wrote:

I'm confused.. Last time we ware on IRC you ware saying that my english is not sufficient? So is it sufficient or not? if not can you provide czech translate or explain them to me to make it easier to understand for non-native speakers?

I believe that it's a fact that those rules are not in plain sight of an end-user so it seems to me that it's practically impossible for the end-user to be aware of those rules when he/she creates a new account..

Anyway lets close the issue on two accounts with KWCZE removed and kreyren to not violate any rule i wanted to resolve those claims again me so that gentoo devs would stop false accusing me for something i'm not responsible for like lutris, discord, wiki, etc..

Per the guidelines:
Quote:
Abide by the Code of Conduct.

In regards to https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Council/Code_of_conduct:
Quote:
Unacceptable behaviour

Gentoo developers have come together with a common purpose, to further the project. Conflicts will undoubtedly arise, and though you are encouraged to work through issues on your own, assistance is available as requested and as needed.

Deciding to suspend or ban someone isn't a decision to be taken lightly, but sometimes it has to happen. Below is a list of things that could result in disciplinary action.

Flaming and trolling. What is trolling? You are deemed to be trolling if you make comments intended to provoke an angry response from others. What is flaming? Flaming is the act of sending or posting messages that are deliberately hostile and insulting.
Posting/participating only to incite drama or negativity rather than to tactfully share information.
Being judgmental, mean-spirited or insulting. It is possible to respectfully challenge someone in a way that empowers without being judgemental.
Constantly purveying misinformation despite repeated warnings.

Your account has been banned.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Other Things Gentoo All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: