View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ant P.
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
Marcih wrote:
Ant P. wrote:
Maybe instead of a USE flag it should be a pkg_config. Ask the user if they want a plain unprivileged binary for service managers, setgid tty for startx users, or a setuid root for... whatever. People who refuse to give their account input device access at all?

I like that idea.
Asking the user? As in with a prompt that waits for input?

Why not? mysql's pkg_config prompts for user input no problem.
Ant P.
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcih wrote:
Related to the comment on people refusing to "give their account input device access at all": What exactly does running X with setgid to the input group do? The way I understand it is that the binary runs with the same privilidges as a hypothetical user in the group that owns it (input in this case). If that is the case then the only program with access to input devices is the X server (because you as the user are not in the input group hence access to the input devices is not granted).

Running X setgid-input would let input device hotplug work. The problem is you can only setgid a file to one group at a time, and it needs setgid-tty to allocate a VT (and the video group too for "AccelMethod glamor" and the like, but most people already have their user in that group). It might be possible to disable the VT stuff, I haven't looked too closely at this yet. AFAIK, this group thing is what the likes of consolekit/policykit exist for (they juggle extended ACLs at runtime, great fun to debug when it goes wrong).

For now I've just been using runit to start the server as root separate from the user session. Less awful than keeping the entire binary suid but I'm looking for ways to improve on it.
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ant P. wrote:
pjp wrote:
Marcih wrote:
Ant P. wrote:
Maybe instead of a USE flag it should be a pkg_config. Ask the user if they want a plain unprivileged binary for service managers, setgid tty for startx users, or a setuid root for... whatever. People who refuse to give their account input device access at all?

I like that idea.
Asking the user? As in with a prompt that waits for input?

Why not? mysql's pkg_config prompts for user input no problem.
I thought there was a rule against doing that. I really hope that doesn't become prevalent on common packages. Having to script around input prompts is just sad.
asturm
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
I really hope that doesn't become prevalent on common packages. Having to script around input prompts is just sad.

pkg_config is only run when explicitly requested by the user.

I.e., lots of bug reports because most users don't read elog.
ali3nx
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It appears that the xorg-server defaults were changed to USE="suid" again.

https://i.imgur.com/jL5EF6s.png

Encouraging users to adapt to security changes certainly must have advantages.

Is this an intended change or just someone's frustration manifesting then deciding to revert a default security alteration implemented in response to a high risk glsa vulnerability to appease the frustrations of a few users unwilling to adapt to best practice changes?
Compile long and Prosper!
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@asturm: Thanks for the clarification.

ali3nx wrote:
adapt to best practice changes?
Do these best practices result in a working X environment after implementation? Because I was under the impression that the "fix" resulted in broken X environments. Seems like a bug.
Hu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ali3nx wrote:
Why post a screenshot of a terminal, when you could post its text content inline?
ali3nx
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hu wrote:
ali3nx wrote:
Why post a screenshot of a terminal, when you could post its text content inline?

I suppose i could have posted a pastebin link but full color terminal screenshot perhaps aided with the importance of the topic and was not going to be deleted from a pastebin website within a week :)

Also pasting walls of text on gentoo forums best i recall from reading several infra admins and moderators mention it over the years is best avoided.
ali3nx
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
@asturm: Thanks for the clarification.

ali3nx wrote:
adapt to best practice changes?
Do these best practices result in a working X environment after implementation? Because I was under the impression that the "fix" resulted in broken X environments. Seems like a bug.

The change to -suid works perfectly if users are willing to adapt. change happens and secure by default has benefits. Permit users choose to leave their installs vulnerable rather than the risk of the opposing scenario?

My concern with the about face decision and lack of one or the other preference having been committed to within the span of two weeks also stems from the responsibility and labor involved as a sysadmin who maintains several headless gentoo systems that rely on xorg functioning.

My workload compared to some sysadmins that maintain gentoo based networks is likely insignificant by comparison but "big changes" being unannounced that counter the topic of the irc gentoo support channel and the glsa notices have me curious who else would be more significantly and potentially negatively effected by such "big changes".

Yielding to the whimpers of the impulsive minority upset because they can't use startx like it's 2005 should be a concern for several reasons besides yielding to the whimpers of an impulsive minority.
Hu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ali3nx wrote:
The change to -suid works perfectly if users are willing to adapt.
According to Anon-E-Moose, the modesetting driver either does not work, or at least requires more work than he knew how to provide. Are you sure this change works perfectly for every major supported driver? If yes, Anon-E-Moose would probably appreciate a post in that thread detailing what is required to get modesetting to work.
ali3nx wrote:
Yielding to the whimpers of the impulsive minority upset because they can't use startx like it's 2005 should be a concern for several reasons besides yielding to the whimpers of an impulsive minority.
So does startx not work perfectly for users who adapt their system according to the Wiki, including users who refuse to put all their processes in the very powerful input and video groups? In my opinion, "works perfectly" includes that, after necessary configuration, no new holes have been introduced elsewhere.
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ali3nx wrote:
That doesn't answer my question, which leads me to believe that the result is "X not working." I'm OK with that if it is accompanied by a news announcement, a version bump and or maybe a blocker that "forces" a user to be aware of the choice they have to make. But a silent upgrade that leaves me with a system that does not function and possibly no means to understand why (because X won't start and I can't search the internet for answers)? That is not a well thought out change.

ali3nx wrote:
change happens and secure by default has benefits.
It also has trade-offs. And in 2018, it is time to not accept changes which have a strong chance of breaking an environment (without warning).

ali3nx wrote:
My concern with the about face decision and lack of one or the other preference having been committed to within the span of two weeks also stems from the responsibility and labor involved as a sysadmin who maintains several headless gentoo systems that rely on xorg functioning.
A sysadmin should also not like having unknown changes happening to their environment. I agree that the initial roll-out and subsequent adjustments weren't handled "smoothly.' This happened to be a relatively minor error, and I'm sure each iteration seemed like the best next action to take. There are ways to reduce these mistakes or decisions that have "break system" consequences. A news announcement and version bump seem like the minimum. A blocker in addition would be ideal.

ali3nx wrote:
"big changes" being unannounced that counter the topic of the irc gentoo support channel and the glsa notices have me curious who else would be more significantly and potentially negatively effected by such "big changes".
I agree. "big changes" with such side-effects should not happen so easily. I don't see any news announcement. There are two X.Org GLSAs, but they don't mention potential side-effects.

ali3nx wrote:
Funny you should mention that. I happen to be messing with X for the first time since roughly 2005*. Maybe the dismissive approach breaking user environments shouldn't still be the default approach? And since this is a very recent clean install, I think you meant "can't use startx like it's 2018." Because that was the default ~2 weeks ago.

* Which was the last time an X upgrade "broke" my system (turns out it was January 2009). I never found a workaround and abandoned X on the desktop until recently.

So it is somewhat "amusing" that this is my first attempt with a Linux desktop (laptop) since then.
geki
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hu wrote:
ali3nx wrote:
According to Anon-E-Moose, the modesetting driver either does not work, or at least requires more work than he knew how to provide. Are you sure this change works perfectly for every major supported driver? If yes, Anon-E-Moose would probably appreciate a post in that thread detailing what is required to get modesetting to work.
Works out-of-the-box here. So, nothing had to be touched here with intel modesetting driver, lightdm, mate-1.20 and -suid.

Though, since I played with native and modesetting I have this: (should work without this, too)
Code:
$ cat /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/20intel.conf
Section "Device"
   Identifier   "Intel Graphics"
   Driver      "modesetting"

Option      "AccelMethod" "glamor"
   Option      "DRI" "3"
EndSection

Anon-E-moose
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

geki wrote:
Hu wrote:
ali3nx wrote:
Works out-of-the-box here. So, nothing had to be touched here with intel modesetting driver, lightdm, mate-1.20 and -suid.

Lightdm, sdm, gdm etc, take care of starting non-suid X by running it as root (behind the scenes), at least the preceding is my understanding based on a number of posts (I don't run a DM so take it with a grain of salt).

With startx it's a different matter.

Quote:
Though, since I played with native and modesetting I have this: (should work without this, too)
Code:
$ cat /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/20intel.conf
Section "Device"
   Identifier   "Intel Graphics"
   Driver      "modesetting"

Option      "AccelMethod" "glamor"
   Option      "DRI" "3"
EndSection

I've seen where modesetting was picked up automatically and not picked up without having a .conf file.
And you don't need DRI 3 as the option is ignored by X, according to the log.

ETA: I was able to get startx to work with the nouveau driver, but I tried it on my laptop with intel modesetting and could never get it to work.
That's with my user in input, video and tty groups, using "startx -- vt1" (the term I was on at the time).
If I changed owner of tty7 to my user (just a test) then just startx worked, all with the nouveau driver.
I could not get any combination of startx to work with modesetting.

I'll probably play around with it some more once I get over this cold, I've developed for some reason.

ETA2: changed "chmod 755 /usr/bin/Xorg) (non-suid)

startx -- vt1 (modesetting driver)
Code:
[141671.733] (EE) modeset(0): drmSetMaster failed: Permission denied
[141671.733] (EE)
Fatal server error:
[141671.733] (EE) AddScreen/ScreenInit failed for driver 0

startx -- vt1 (nouveau driver)
I do get a couple of errors, but X indeed starts and runs
Code:
[141800.450] (II) Initializing extension DRI2
[141800.454] (II) NOUVEAU(0): NVEnterVT is called.
[141800.454] Unable to get master: Permission denied
[141800.461] (II) NOUVEAU(0): Setting screen physical size to 508 x 285
[141804.919] (II) NOUVEAU(0): NVLeaveVT is called.
[141804.919] Error dropping master: -13(Permission denied)
[141804.987] (II) Server terminated successfully (0). Closing log file.

Note: It won't make any difference if I set X to be setgid to input, as the error is about video/tty not input.
ali3nx
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So i happened to coincidentally have a reasonably new openrc install i built for testing init scripts relevant for a small github overlay i've been maintaining as a side project. This also provided me with an opportunity to investigate from the perspective of a new user or user who had just finished a new install how much of an inconvenience installing several DM packages would be for someone installing a new install and report the results for perspective.

TLDR changing habits and adapting to change would be less of an inconvenience than fixing startx.

This install it's a new qemu guest vm running with edk2-ovmf uefi firmware. Pretty standard stuff. Nothing else of major significance has been installed beyond sonarr and radarr for my development testing efforts.

The portage profile was changed to

Code:
default/linux/amd64/17.0/desktop

The portage meta packages that have been satisfied are @world and @xorg-x11

Total packages currently installed

Code:
emerge -epv world

-- snip --

Total: 560 packages (560 reinstalls), Size of downloads: 295806 KiB

The remaining amount of packages required to install each DM

xdm

Code:
# emerge -pv xdm

These are the packages that would be merged, in order:

Calculating dependencies                    ... done!
[ebuild  N     ] x11-apps/xconsole-1.0.7::gentoo  132 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] x11-apps/xdm-1.1.11-r3::gentoo  USE="consolekit ipv6 pam -xdm-auth" 437 KiB

slim

Code:
# emerge -pv x11-misc/slim

Calculating dependencies                              ... done!
[ebuild  N     ] x11-misc/slim-1.3.6-r5::gentoo  USE="branding consolekit pam" 228 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] x11-themes/slim-themes-1.2.3a-r7::gentoo  9822 KiB

Total: 2 packages (2 new), Size of downloads: 10049 KiB

lxdm

Code:
# emerge -pv lxdm

Calculating dependencies             ... done!
[ebuild  N     ] lxde-base/lxdm-0.5.3-r1::gentoo  USE="consolekit nls pam -debug -gtk3" 234 KiB

Total: 1 package (1 new), Size of downloads: 234 KiB

cdm

Code:
# emerge -pv cdm

Calculating dependencies        ... done!
[ebuild  N     ] dev-util/dialog-1.3.20170131:0/14::gentoo  USE="nls unicode -examples -minimal -static-libs" 496 KiB
[ebuild  N    ~] x11-misc/cdm-0.7::gentoo  USE="consolekit pam" 16 KiB

Total: 2 packages (2 new), Size of downloads: 512 KiB

The following keyword changes are necessary to proceed:
 (see "package.accept_keywords" in the portage(5) man page for more details)
# required by cdm (argument)
=x11-misc/cdm-0.7 ~amd64

LightDM

Code:
 # emerge -pv lightdm

Calculating dependencies                       ... done!
[ebuild  N     ] app-text/iso-codes-3.76::gentoo  3394 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] xfce-base/libxfce4util-4.13.2:0/7::gentoo  USE="-introspection -vala" 498 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] x11-libs/startup-notification-0.12-r1::gentoo  USE="-static-libs" 347 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] x11-libs/libxklavier-5.4:0/16::gentoo  USE="introspection -vala" 382 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] gnome-base/gnome-common-3.18.0-r1:3::gentoo  USE="autoconf-archive" 153 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-libs/dbus-glib-0.110::gentoo  USE="-debug -static-libs -test" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 817 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] xfce-base/xfconf-4.12.1-r1::gentoo  USE="-debug -perl -test" 551 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] xfce-base/libxfce4ui-4.13.4::gentoo  USE="startup-notification -debug -glade -introspection -vala" 669 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] xfce-base/exo-0.12.3::gentoo  1205 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] sys-apps/accountsservice-0.6.50-r1::gentoo  USE="introspection -doc -elogind (-selinux) -systemd" 376 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] x11-misc/lightdm-1.26.0-r1::gentoo  USE="gnome gtk introspection qt5 -audit -vala" 506 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] x11-misc/lightdm-gtk-greeter-2.0.5-r1::gentoo  USE="branding (-ayatana)" 1238 KiB

Total: 12 packages (12 new), Size of downloads: 10129 KiB

This i was unprepared for and i've been a kde user for some time...

Code:
# emerge -pv sddm

Calculating dependencies         ... done!
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/pygments-2.2.0::gentoo  USE="-doc -test" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 (-pypy) (-pypy3) -python3_4 -python3_5 (-python3_7)" 2065 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/docutils-0.13.1::gentoo  PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 (-pypy) (-pypy3) -python3_4 -python3_5" 1695 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-qt/qtnetwork-5.11.1:5/5.11::gentoo  USE="ssl -bindist -connman -debug -libproxy -networkmanager -test" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] kde-frameworks/extra-cmake-modules-5.50.0:5/5.50::gentoo  USE="-doc -test" 317 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-qt/qttest-5.11.1:5/5.11::gentoo  USE="-debug -test" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-libs/libgudev-232::gentoo  USE="introspection -static-libs" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 265 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-qt/linguist-tools-5.11.1:5/5.11::gentoo  USE="-debug -qml -test" 9494 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-qt/qtxmlpatterns-5.11.1:5/5.11::gentoo  USE="-debug -test" 1347 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] virtual/libgudev-232::gentoo  USE="introspection -static-libs" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-libs/dbus-glib-0.110::gentoo  USE="-debug -static-libs -test" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 817 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] sys-power/upower-0.99.8-r1:0/3::gentoo  USE="introspection -doc -ios (-selinux)" 439 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-qt/qtdeclarative-5.11.1:5/5.11::gentoo  USE="jit widgets xml -debug (-gles2) -localstorage -test" 21684 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] x11-misc/sddm-0.18.0::gentoo  USE="consolekit pam -elogind -systemd -test" 3445 KiB

Total: 13 packages (13 new), Size of downloads: 41562 KiB

gdm

I expected demands for systemd here and perhaps the wall of spam being pasted has merits.

Code:
# emerge -pv gdm

Calculating dependencies                           ... done!
[ebuild  N     ] sys-devel/autoconf-archive-2018.03.13::gentoo  635 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-libs/libaio-0.3.110::gentoo  USE="-static-libs -test" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 42 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] media-libs/opus-1.2.1::gentoo  USE="-ambisonics -custom-modes -doc -static-libs" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" CPU_FLAGS_X86="sse" 988 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-util/cppunit-1.14.0::gentoo  USE="-doc -examples -static-libs" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 938 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-i18n/unicode-emoji-11.0::gentoo  675 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-util/boost-build-1.65.0::gentoo  USE="-examples -python -test" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7" 80662 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-wireless/wireless-regdb-20181024::gentoo  23 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-dialup/ppp-scripts-0::gentoo  2 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-text/docbook-dsssl-stylesheets-1.79-r2::gentoo  272 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-misc/mobile-broadband-provider-info-20170310::gentoo  USE="-test" 84 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-libs/libyaml-0.1.7::gentoo  USE="-doc -examples -static-libs -test" 516 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-libs/libasyncns-0.8-r3::gentoo  USE="-debug -doc" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 334 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-libs/boost-1.65.0:0/1.65.0::gentoo  USE="nls threads -context -debug -doc -icu -mpi -python -static-libs -tools" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 -python3_4 -python3_5" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] sys-apps/keyutils-1.5.9-r4::gentoo  USE="-static -static-libs -test" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 73 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] sys-apps/paxctl-0.9::gentoo  8 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-libs/libnl-3.4.0:3::gentoo  USE="debug threads -python -static-libs -utils" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 -python3_4 -python3_5" 912 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] media-fonts/dejavu-2.37::gentoo  USE="X -fontforge" 5303 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-text/docbook-sgml-dtd-4.1-r3:4.1::gentoo  56 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-text/docbook-sgml-dtd-3.0-r3:3.0::gentoo  43 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-text/docbook-xml-simple-dtd-4.1.2.4-r2::gentoo  35 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-text/docbook-sgml-dtd-3.1-r3:3.1::gentoo  55 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-text/docbook-sgml-dtd-4.2-r2:4.2::gentoo  61 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-text/docbook-sgml-dtd-4.4:4.4::gentoo  66 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-text/docbook-sgml-dtd-4.0-r3:4.0::gentoo  55 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-dicts/myspell-en-20170101::gentoo  5822 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-i18n/unicode-cldr-33.0::gentoo  19924 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-i18n/unicode-data-10.0.0::gentoo  12328 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-eselect/eselect-ruby-20170723::gentoo  2 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-eselect/eselect-cdparanoia-0.1::gentoo  0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-lang/swig-3.0.12::gentoo  USE="pcre -ccache -doc" 7959 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] sys-libs/slang-2.3.2::gentoo  USE="pcre png readline zlib -cjk -static-libs" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 1550 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/pycurl-7.43.0::gentoo  USE="ssl -examples -test" CURL_SSL="openssl -gnutls -libressl -nss" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 -python3_4 -python3_5" 179 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-util/itstool-2.0.2::gentoo  PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7" 95 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-text/docbook-xml-simple-dtd-1.0-r1:1.0::gentoo  31 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-text/iso-codes-3.76::gentoo  3394 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] virtual/awk-1::gentoo  0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/six-1.11.0::gentoo  USE="-doc -test" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 (-pypy) (-pypy3) -python3_4 -python3_5 (-python3_7)" 30 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/pbr-4.2.0-r1::gentoo  USE="-test" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 (-pypy) (-pypy3) -python3_4 -python3_5 (-python3_7)" 106 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/idna-2.5::gentoo  PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 (-pypy) (-pypy3) -python3_4 -python3_5" 128 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/extras-1.0.0::gentoo  USE="-test" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 (-pypy) (-pypy3) -python3_4 -python3_5 (-python3_7)" 7 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/chardet-3.0.4::gentoo  USE="-test" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 (-pypy) (-pypy3) -python3_4 -python3_5 (-python3_7)" 1829 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/enum34-1.1.6::gentoo  USE="-doc" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 (-pypy) (-pypy3)" 40 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/asn1crypto-0.22.0::gentoo  USE="-test" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 (-pypy) (-pypy3) -python3_4 -python3_5" 83 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/ply-3.9:0/3.9::gentoo  USE="-examples" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 (-pypy) (-pypy3) -python3_4 -python3_5" 148 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/PySocks-1.6.7::gentoo  PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 (-pypy) (-pypy3) -python3_4 -python3_5" 277 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/mimeparse-1.6.0::gentoo  PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 (-pypy) (-pypy3) -python3_4 -python3_5 (-python3_7)" 7 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/m2crypto-0.24.0::gentoo  USE="-libressl" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7" 181 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/ipaddress-1.0.19::gentoo  PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 (-pypy)" 33 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/linecache2-1.0.0::gentoo  USE="-test" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 (-pypy) (-pypy3) -python3_4 -python3_5 (-python3_7)" 11 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] virtual/python-ipaddress-1.0-r1::gentoo  PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 (-pypy) (-pypy3) -python3_4 -python3_5 (-python3_7)" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/pycparser-2.14::gentoo  USE="-test" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 (-pypy) (-pypy3) -python3_4 -python3_5" 219 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/pyrsistent-0.14.2::gentoo  USE="-test" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 (-pypy) (-pypy3) -python3_4 -python3_5" 96 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/traceback2-1.4.0::gentoo  PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 (-pypy) (-pypy3) -python3_4 -python3_5 (-python3_7)" 16 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/unittest2-1.1.0::gentoo  PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 (-pypy) (-pypy3) -python3_4 -python3_5 (-python3_7)" 80 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] sys-libs/talloc-2.1.14::gentoo  USE="python -compat" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7" 435 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/lxml-4.1.1::gentoo  USE="threads -doc -examples -test" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 (-pypy) -python3_4 -python3_5" 2326 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-text/hunspell-1.6.1-r1:0/1.6::gentoo  USE="ncurses nls readline -static-libs" L10N="-af -bg -ca -cs -cy -da -de -de-1901 -el -en -eo -es -et -fo -fr -ga -gl -he -hr -hu -ia -id -is -it -kk -km -ku -lt -lv -mi -mk -ms -nb -nl -nn -pl -pt -pt-BR -ro -ru -sk -sl -sq -sv -sw -tn -uk -zu" 691 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-libs/rpcsvc-proto-1.3.1-r1::gentoo  58 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-libs/libgamin-0.1.10-r5::gentoo  USE="-debug -python -static-libs" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7" 463 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-misc/jq-1.5-r3::gentoo  USE="-oniguruma -static-libs" 722 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] media-libs/libwebp-0.5.2:0/6::gentoo  USE="gif jpeg opengl png tiff -experimental (-neon) -static-libs -swap-16bit-csp" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" CPU_FLAGS_X86="sse2 -avx2 -sse4_1" 1193 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-libs/libbytesize-1.2-r1::gentoo  USE="-doc -test" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 -python3_4 -python3_5" 69 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] sys-block/thin-provisioning-tools-0.7.0::gentoo  USE="-static -test" 226 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-libs/newt-0.52.20::gentoo  USE="gpm nls -tcl" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 -python3_4 -python3_5" 177 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] media-libs/webrtc-audio-processing-0.3::gentoo  USE="-static-libs" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 672 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-libs/libev-4.23::gentoo  USE="-static-libs" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 512 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-util/ragel-6.10::gentoo  USE="-vim-syntax" 1205 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-libs/hyphen-2.8.8::gentoo  USE="-static-libs" 624 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-libs/libverto-0.2.5-r1::gentoo  USE="libev threads -glib -libevent -static-libs -tevent" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 342 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-lang/orc-0.4.28-r1::gentoo  USE="-examples -pax_kernel -static-libs" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 459 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-lang/ruby-2.3.8:2.3::gentoo  USE="berkdb gdbm ipv6 ncurses rdoc readline ssl -debug -doc -examples -jemalloc -libressl -rubytests -socks5 -tk -xemacs" 11201 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-ruby/rubygems-2.7.6-r1::gentoo  USE="-server -test" RUBY_TARGETS="ruby23 (-ruby24) (-ruby25)" 833 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] virtual/rubygems-11::gentoo  RUBY_TARGETS="ruby23 (-rbx)" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-ruby/did_you_mean-1.0.2:1::gentoo  USE="-test" RUBY_TARGETS="ruby23" 30 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-ruby/power_assert-1.1.1::gentoo  USE="-doc -test" RUBY_TARGETS="ruby23 (-ruby24) (-ruby25)" 17 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-ruby/test-unit-3.2.7:2::gentoo  USE="-doc -test" RUBY_TARGETS="ruby23 (-ruby24) (-ruby25)" 126 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-ruby/net-telnet-0.1.1-r1:1::gentoo  USE="-doc -test" RUBY_TARGETS="ruby23 (-ruby24) (-ruby25)" 13 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-ruby/rake-10.5.0::gentoo  USE="-doc -test" RUBY_TARGETS="ruby23" 128 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-ruby/json-1.8.6-r1::gentoo  USE="-doc -test" RUBY_TARGETS="ruby23 (-ruby24) (-ruby25)" 141 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-ruby/minitest-5.10.3:5::gentoo  USE="-doc -test" RUBY_TARGETS="ruby23 (-ruby24) (-ruby25)" 75 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-ruby/racc-1.4.14::gentoo  USE="-doc -test" RUBY_TARGETS="ruby23 (-ruby24) (-ruby25)" 114 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-ruby/rdoc-4.3.0::gentoo  USE="-doc -test" RUBY_TARGETS="ruby23" 722 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/testtools-2.3.0::gentoo  USE="-doc -test" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 (-pypy) (-pypy3) -python3_4 -python3_5 (-python3_7)" 227 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/fixtures-3.0.0::gentoo  USE="-test" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 (-pypy) (-pypy3) -python3_4 -python3_5 (-python3_7)" 56 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-admin/gamin-0.1.10-r1::gentoo  ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-admin/gam-server-0.1.10-r2::gentoo  USE="-debug" 388 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] virtual/fam-0-r1::gentoo  ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-crypt/p11-kit-0.23.12::gentoo  USE="asn1 libffi trust -debug" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 1228 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] media-libs/gstreamer-1.14.1:1.0::gentoo  USE="caps introspection nls orc -test -unwind" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 3177 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-libs/nss-3.37.3::gentoo  USE="nss-pem -cacert -utils" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 22522 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] x11-libs/startup-notification-0.12-r1::gentoo  USE="-static-libs" 347 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] x11-libs/libXxf86misc-1.0.4::gentoo  USE="-static-libs" 276 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] sys-libs/tevent-0.9.37::gentoo  USE="python" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7" 590 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-crypt/mit-krb5-1.16-r2::gentoo  USE="keyutils nls pkinit threads -doc -libressl -openldap (-selinux) -test -xinetd" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 9253 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/cffi-1.11.4:0/1.11.4::gentoo  USE="-doc -test" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 -python3_4 -python3_5" 427 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-libs/libpwquality-1.4.0::gentoo  USE="pam -python -static-libs" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 -python3_4 -python3_5" 440 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-text/enchant-1.6.1::gentoo  USE="hunspell -aspell -static-libs -test" 628 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-libs/check-0.12.0::gentoo  USE="-static-libs -subunit" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 275 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-libs/libatasmart-0.19-r2:0/4::gentoo  USE="-static-libs" 252 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] sys-apps/gptfdisk-1.0.3::gentoo  USE="ncurses -static" 196 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] sys-fs/lvm2-2.02.145-r2::gentoo  USE="readline thin udev (-clvm) (-cman) -corosync -device-mapper-only -lvm1 -lvm2create_initrd -openais (-selinux) -static -static-libs -systemd" 1940 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-libs/libcdio-0.93:0/15::gentoo  USE="cxx -cddb -minimal -static-libs -test" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 2660 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-misc/dhcp-4.3.6_p1::gentoo  USE="client ipv6 ldap server ssl -libressl (-selinux) -vim-syntax" 9951 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-wireless/crda-3.18-r1::gentoo  USE="-gcrypt -libressl" 61 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] media-libs/libsndfile-1.0.28-r4::gentoo  USE="alsa -minimal -sqlite -static-libs -test" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 1175 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] media-libs/sbc-1.3::gentoo  USE="-static-libs" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 241 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] media-libs/speexdsp-1.2_rc3-r2::gentoo  USE="-static-libs" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" CPU_FLAGS_X86="sse sse2" 881 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] media-libs/mesa-18.2.4::gentoo  USE="classic dri3 egl gallium gbm gles2* llvm -d3d9 -debug -gles1 -lm_sensors -opencl -osmesa -pax_kernel -pic (-selinux) -test -unwind -vaapi -valgrind -vdpau -vulkan -wayland -xa -xvmc" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" VIDEO_CARDS="(-freedreno) -i915 -i965 (-imx) -intel -nouveau -r100 -r200 -r300 -r600 -radeon -radeonsi (-vc4) -virgl (-vivante) -vmware" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] virtual/eject-0-r1::gentoo  0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-arch/lz4-1.8.2:0/r131::gentoo  USE="-static-libs" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 314 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] gnome-base/gnome-common-3.18.0-r1:3::gentoo  USE="autoconf-archive" 153 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/cryptography-2.2.2-r1::gentoo  USE="-libressl -test" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 (-pypy) (-pypy3) -python3_4 -python3_5 (-python3_7)" 434 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] x11-libs/libxklavier-5.4:0/16::gentoo  USE="introspection -vala" 382 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/dbus-python-1.2.4::gentoo  USE="-doc -examples -test" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 -python3_4 -python3_5" 598 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-libs/liboauth-1.0.3::gentoo  USE="nss -bindist -curl -doc" 494 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-util/cmocka-1.1.1::gentoo  USE="-doc -static-libs -test" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 84 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] sys-block/parted-3.2-r1::gentoo  USE="debug nls readline -device-mapper (-selinux) -static-libs" 1617 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] sys-fs/cryptsetup-1.7.5-r1::gentoo  USE="gcrypt nls udev -kernel -libressl -nettle -openssl -pwquality -python -reencrypt -static -static-libs -urandom" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 -python3_4 -python3_5 (-python3_7)" 1204 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-lang/vala-0.36.13:0.36::gentoo  USE="-test" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] gnome-base/libgtop-2.36.0:2/10::gentoo  USE="introspection" 711 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-arch/gcab-0.8::gentoo  USE="introspection -vala" 330 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-arch/brotli-1.0.2:0/1.0.2::gentoo  USE="-python -test" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 (-pypy) -python3_4 -python3_5" 23181 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/subunit-1.2.0-r1::gentoo  USE="-static-libs -test" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 (-pypy) (-pypy3) -python3_4 -python3_5 (-python3_7)" 450 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-libs/libcdio-paranoia-0.93_p1::gentoo  USE="cxx -static-libs -test" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 670 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] gnome-extra/yelp-xsl-3.20.1::gentoo  556 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-qt/qttest-5.11.1:5/5.11::gentoo  USE="-debug -test" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-libs/libgee-0.20.1:0.8/2::gentoo  USE="introspection" 666 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-libs/libndp-1.6-r1::gentoo  ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 356 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-libs/libproxy-0.4.13-r2::gentoo  USE="-gnome -kde -mono -networkmanager -perl -python -spidermonkey -test -webkit" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7" 88 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-libs/libgudev-232::gentoo  USE="introspection -static-libs" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 265 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] virtual/krb5-0-r1::gentoo  ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] virtual/libgudev-232::gentoo  USE="introspection -static-libs" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/pyopenssl-17.5.0::gentoo  USE="-doc -examples -test" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 (-pypy) (-pypy3) -python3_4 -python3_5 (-python3_7)" 167 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-text/yelp-tools-3.18.0::gentoo  206 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] media-libs/woff2-1.0.2-r1::gentoo  39 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-libs/libgusb-0.2.11::gentoo  USE="introspection -static-libs -vala" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 286 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-libs/glib-networking-2.50.0::gentoo  USE="gnome libproxy ssl -smartcard -test" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 426 KiB
[ebuild  NS    ] app-text/docbook-xml-dtd-4.5-r1:4.5::gentoo [4.1.2-r6:4.1.2::gentoo, 4.2-r2:4.2::gentoo, 4.3-r1:4.3::gentoo, 4.4-r2:4.4::gentoo] 97 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-libs/libsoup-2.58.2:2.4::gentoo  USE="introspection ssl -debug -gssapi -samba -test -vala" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 1773 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-libs/json-glib-1.2.8::gentoo  USE="introspection -debug" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 591 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] sys-power/upower-0.99.8-r1:0/3::gentoo  USE="introspection -doc -ios (-selinux)" 439 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] sys-libs/tdb-1.3.16::gentoo  USE="python" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7" 493 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/urllib3-1.22::gentoo  USE="-doc -test" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 (-pypy) (-pypy3) -python3_4 -python3_5" 221 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-text/docbook-sgml-utils-0.6.14-r2::gentoo  USE="-jadetex" 123 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-libs/libmbim-1.16.2::gentoo  USE="udev -static-libs" 445 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-util/gtk-doc-1.25-r1::gentoo  USE="-debug -doc -emacs -highlight -vim" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7" 658 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] media-libs/glew-2.1.0:0/2.1::gentoo  USE="-doc -static-libs" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 747 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] x11-apps/mesa-progs-8.3.0::gentoo  USE="-egl -gles2" 9810 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/requests-2.18.4-r1::gentoo  USE="ssl -socks5" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 (-pypy) (-pypy3) -python3_4 -python3_5" 124 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-libs/libqmi-1.20.2:0/5.1::gentoo  USE="mbim -doc -static-libs" 841 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-libs/rest-0.8.1:0.7::gentoo  USE="introspection -test" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 326 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] sys-libs/ldb-1.3.6:0/1.3.6::gentoo  USE="ldap python -doc" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7" 1343 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] media-fonts/cantarell-0.0.25::gentoo  USE="X" 344 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] media-libs/harfbuzz-1.9.0:0/0.9.18::gentoo  USE="cairo glib graphite icu* introspection truetype -debug -fontconfig -static-libs -test" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/pycairo-1.17.0-r1::gentoo  USE="-doc -examples -test" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 (-pypy) (-pypy3) -python3_4 -python3_5 (-python3_7)" 188 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/pygobject-3.24.1:3::gentoo  USE="cairo threads -examples -test" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 -python3_4 -python3_5" 741 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] media-libs/gst-plugins-base-1.14.1:1.0::gentoo  USE="X alsa egl introspection nls ogg opengl orc pango vorbis -gbm -gles2 -ivorbis -theora -wayland" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 3603 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/pyatspi-2.24.0::gentoo  PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 -python3_4 -python3_5" 292 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] media-libs/cogl-1.22.2:1.0/20::gentoo  USE="introspection kms opengl pango -debug -examples -gles2 (-gstreamer) -test -wayland" 1643 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] media-plugins/gst-plugins-opus-1.14.1:1.0::gentoo  ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] media-libs/gst-plugins-good-1.14.1:1.0::gentoo  USE="nls orc" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 3688 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] virtual/freedesktop-icon-theme-0-r3::gentoo  0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/pycups-1.9.73-r1::gentoo  USE="-doc -examples" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 (-pypy) -python3_4 -python3_5" 52 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-crypt/gcr-3.28.0:0/1::gentoo  USE="gtk introspection -debug -test -vala" 1298 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] gnome-base/gnome-desktop-3.24.2:3/12::gentoo  USE="introspection udev -debug -test" 1040 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] media-libs/grilo-0.3.4:0.3/0::gentoo  USE="gtk introspection network -examples -playlist -test -vala" 630 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] gnome-base/libgnomekbd-3.22.0.1:0/8::gentoo  USE="introspection -test" 441 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] x11-libs/vte-0.48.4:2.91::gentoo  USE="crypt introspection -debug -glade -vala -vanilla" 991 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-libs/appstream-glib-0.6.13:0/8::gentoo  USE="introspection nls -stemmer" 1929 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] media-plugins/gst-plugins-gtk-1.14.1:1.0::gentoo  USE="X egl opengl -gles2 -wayland" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] media-libs/clutter-1.26.2-r1:1.0::gentoo  USE="X gtk introspection (-aqua) -debug -doc -egl -test -wayland" 5229 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] dev-lang/python-2.7.15:2.7::gentoo  USE="bluetooth gdbm ipv6 ncurses readline sqlite* ssl (threads) (wide-unicode) xml (-berkdb) -build -doc -examples -hardened -libressl -tk -wininst" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] media-libs/gst-plugins-bad-1.14.1-r1:1.0::gentoo  USE="X bzip2 egl gtk introspection nls opengl orc -gles2 -test -vcd -vnc -wayland" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 4543 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-qt/qtsvg-5.11.1:5/5.11::gentoo  USE="-debug -test" 1801 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-libs/libgdata-0.17.9-r1:0/22::gentoo  USE="crypt introspection -gnome-online-accounts -static-libs -test -vala" 1402 KiB
[ebuild  NS    ] dev-lang/spidermonkey-38.3.0:38::gentoo [1.8.5-r6:0/mozjs185::gentoo] USE="jit system-icu -custom-cflags -custom-optimization -debug -minimal -static-libs -test" 26602 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-libs/gjs-1.48.7::gentoo  USE="cairo gtk -examples -test" 582 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-wireless/wpa_supplicant-2.6-r6::gentoo  USE="dbus hs2-0 qt5 readline ssl -ap -eap-sim -eapol_test -fasteap -gnutls -libressl -p2p -privsep (-ps3) (-selinux) -smartcard -tdls -uncommon-eap-types (-wimax) -wps" 2689 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-accessibility/caribou-0.4.21::gentoo  PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 -python3_4 -python3_5" 417 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-dialup/ppp-2.4.7-r6:0/2.4.7::gentoo  USE="gtk ipv6 pam -activefilter -atm -dhcp -eap-tls -libressl -radius" 744 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-crypt/libsecret-0.18.6-r1::gentoo  USE="crypt introspection -test -vala" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 477 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] gnome-base/gnome-keyring-3.28.2::gentoo  USE="caps filecaps pam ssh-agent (-selinux) -test" 1292 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] app-crypt/pinentry-1.1.0-r2::gentoo  USE="caps gnome-keyring* gtk ncurses qt5 -emacs -fltk -static" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-crypt/gpgme-1.11.1:1/11::gentoo  USE="cxx qt5 -common-lisp -python -static-libs" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 -python3_4 -python3_5" 1386 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-libs/volume_key-0.3.11::gentoo  USE="-test" PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="python3_6 -python3_5 (-python3_7)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_6 -python3_5 (-python3_7)" 474 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] sys-libs/libblockdev-2.14-r1::gentoo  USE="cryptsetup -bcache -dmraid -doc -kbd -lvm -test" PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="python3_6 -python3_4 -python3_5" PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_6 -python3_4 -python3_5" 268 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-wireless/gnome-bluetooth-3.20.1:2/13::gentoo  USE="introspection -debug" 602 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-i18n/ibus-1.5.18::gentoo  USE="X emoji gtk gtk2 introspection libnotify nls python unicode -gconf -kde -test -vala -wayland" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 -python3_4 -python3_5" 2696 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] gnome-extra/zenity-3.24.0::gentoo  USE="libnotify -debug -webkit" 1060 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] x11-wm/mutter-3.24.4::gentoo  USE="introspection udev -debug -gles2 -test -wayland" INPUT_DEVICES="-wacom" 3500 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-libs/telepathy-glib-0.24.1::gentoo  USE="introspection vala -debug -test" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7" 3807 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-im/telepathy-mission-control-5.16.4::gentoo  USE="-debug -networkmanager" 1077 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-im/telepathy-logger-0.8.2:0/3::gentoo  USE="introspection -test" 550 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] media-sound/pulseaudio-11.1-r1::gentoo  USE="X alsa alsa-plugin asyncns bluetooth caps dbus gdbm glib gtk ipv6 orc qt5 ssl tcpd udev webrtc-aec -doc -equalizer -gnome -jack -libressl -libsamplerate -lirc -native-headset (-neon) -ofono-headset (-oss) -realtime (-selinux) -sox (-system-wide) -systemd -test -zeroconf" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 1611 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] media-plugins/alsa-plugins-1.1.6::gentoo  USE="mix pulseaudio usb_stream -arcam_av -debug -ffmpeg -jack -libav -libsamplerate -oss -speex" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 359 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] x11-misc/xdg-user-dirs-0.17::gentoo  USE="gtk" 252 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] x11-misc/xdg-user-dirs-gtk-0.10-r1::gentoo  114 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-fs/cifs-utils-6.7::gentoo  USE="acl ads caps caps-ng pam -creds" 356 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-fs/samba-4.8.6-r2::gentoo  USE="acl client cups fam ldap pam system-mitkrb5 -addc -addns -ads -ceph -cluster -debug (-dmapi) -gnutls -gpg -iprint -python -quota (-selinux) -syslog (-system-heimdal) -systemd -test -winbind -zeroconf" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7" 17309 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] sys-apps/systemd-239-r2:0/2::gentoo  USE="acl gcrypt idn kmod lz4 pam pcre policykit resolvconf seccomp split-usr ssl sysv-utils -apparmor -audit -build -cryptsetup -curl -elfutils -gnuefi -http -importd -libidn2 -lzma -nat -qrcode (-selinux) -test -vanilla -xkb" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 7010 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] sys-apps/dbus-1.10.24::gentoo  USE="X systemd* -debug -doc -elogind (-selinux) -static-libs -test -user-session" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] sys-apps/gentoo-systemd-integration-7::gentoo  63 KiB
[uninstall     ] sys-apps/sysvinit-2.88-r9::gentoo  USE="(-ibm) (-selinux) -static"
[blocks b      ] sys-apps/sysvinit ("sys-apps/sysvinit" is blocking sys-apps/systemd-239-r2)
[ebuild   R    ] sys-auth/pambase-20150213-r2::gentoo  USE="consolekit cracklib nullok sha512 systemd* -debug -elogind -minimal -mktemp -pam_krb5 -pam_ssh -passwdqc -securetty (-selinux)" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] x11-misc/colord-1.3.4:0/2::gentoo  USE="gusb introspection policykit udev -argyllcms -examples -extra-print-profiles -scanner -systemd -vala" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 1230 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-misc/modemmanager-1.6.12:0/1::gentoo  USE="introspection policykit qmi -mbim -systemd -vala" 1370 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] sys-apps/accountsservice-0.6.50-r1::gentoo  USE="introspection -doc -elogind (-selinux) -systemd" 376 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-admin/system-config-printer-1.4.8::gentoo  USE="policykit -doc -gnome-keyring" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7" 883 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-print/cups-pk-helper-0.2.6::gentoo  159 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] sys-fs/udisks-2.7.4-r1:2::gentoo  USE="acl gptfdisk introspection nls -cryptsetup -debug -elogind -lvm (-selinux) -systemd" 1257 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-misc/networkmanager-1.10.10::gentoo  USE="bluetooth consolekit dhclient introspection modemmanager ncurses nss policykit ppp wext wifi -audit -connection-sharing -dhcpcd -elogind -gnutls -json -ofono -ovs -resolvconf (-selinux) -systemd -teamd -test -vala" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 3944 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] x11-libs/colord-gtk-0.1.26:0/1::gentoo  USE="introspection -doc -vala" 274 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-misc/geoclue-2.4.8:2.0::gentoo  USE="introspection modemmanager -zeroconf" 360 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] gnome-extra/nm-applet-1.8.14::gentoo  USE="gcr introspection modemmanager (-ayatana) (-selinux) -teamd" 1479 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] gnome-extra/gnome-color-manager-3.24.0::gentoo  USE="(-packagekit) -raw -test" 2791 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.22.2:4/37::gentoo  USE="X egl geolocation gstreamer introspection jit libnotify opengl spell webgl (-aqua) -coverage -doc -gles2 -gnome-keyring -nsplugin -test -wayland" 16377 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-libs/gnome-online-accounts-3.24.4:0/1::gentoo  USE="introspection -debug -gnome -kerberos -vala" 1379 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] gnome-base/gvfs-1.32.2::gentoo  USE="cdda gtk http policykit udev udisks -afp -archive -bluray -elogind -fuse -gnome-keyring -gnome-online-accounts -google -gphoto2 -ios -mtp -nfs -samba -systemd -test -zeroconf" 1800 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] sci-geosciences/geocode-glib-3.24.0::gentoo  USE="introspection -test" 404 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-libs/libgweather-3.24.1:2/3-6::gentoo  USE="introspection -glade -vala" 3273 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] gnome-base/gnome-settings-daemon-3.24.4::gentoo  USE="colord cups policykit udev -debug -networkmanager (-openrc-force) -smartcard (-test) -wayland" INPUT_DEVICES="-wacom" 1600 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] gnome-extra/evolution-data-server-3.24.7:0/60::gentoo  USE="berkdb gnome-online-accounts gtk introspection ipv6 ldap weather -api-doc-extras -google -kerberos -test -vala" 4154 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] gnome-base/gnome-session-3.24.2-r1::gentoo  USE="ipv6 -doc -systemd" 769 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] gnome-base/gnome-control-center-3.24.4:2::gentoo  USE="bluetooth colord cups gnome-online-accounts ibus networkmanager -debug -kerberos -v4l -wayland" INPUT_DEVICES="-wacom" 7157 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] gnome-base/gnome-shell-3.24.3::gentoo  USE="bluetooth browser-extension ibus networkmanager -nsplugin (-openrc-force)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_6 -python3_4 -python3_5" 1936 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] gnome-extra/chrome-gnome-shell-10::gentoo  PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="python3_6 -python2_7 -python3_4 -python3_5" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 -python3_4 -python3_5" 156 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] gnome-base/gdm-3.24.3-r1::gentoo  USE="branding introspection ipv6 tcpd -accessibility -audit -fprint -plymouth (-selinux) -smartcard -test -wayland -xinerama" 1088 KiB
[blocks B      ] sys-apps/gentoo-systemd-integration ("sys-apps/gentoo-systemd-integration" is blocking sys-fs/eudev-3.2.5)
[blocks B      ] sys-apps/systemd ("sys-apps/systemd" is blocking sys-fs/eudev-3.2.5)
[blocks B      ] sys-fs/eudev ("sys-fs/eudev" is blocking sys-apps/systemd-239-r2, sys-apps/gentoo-systemd-integration-7)

Total: 227 packages (219 new, 2 in new slots, 6 reinstalls, 1 uninstall), Size of downloads: 438964 KiB
Conflict: 4 blocks (3 unsatisfied)

* Error: The above package list contains packages which cannot be
 * installed at the same time on the same system.

(sys-fs/eudev-3.2.5:0/0::gentoo, installed) pulled in by
    >=sys-fs/eudev-1.3:0/0[abi_x86_32(-)?,abi_x86_64(-)?,abi_x86_x32(-)?,
    abi_mips_n32(-)?,abi_mips_n64(-)?,abi_mips_o32(-)?,abi_ppc_32(-)?,
    abi_ppc_64(-)?,abi_s390_32(-)?,abi_s390_64(-)?] (>=sys-fs/eudev-1.3:0/0[abi_x86_64(-)]) required by (virtual/libudev-232:0/1::gentoo, installed)
    >=sys-fs/eudev-2.1.1 required by (virtual/udev-217:0/0::gentoo, installed)

(sys-apps/systemd-239-r2:0/2::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge) pulled in by
    sys-apps/systemd[pam] required by (sys-auth/pambase-20150213-r2:0/0::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge)
    sys-apps/systemd required by (gnome-base/gnome-settings-daemon-3.24.4:0/0::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge)
    sys-apps/systemd required by (virtual/tmpfiles-0:0/0::gentoo, installed)
    sys-apps/systemd:0= required by (sys-apps/dbus-1.10.24:0/0::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge)
    >=sys-apps/systemd-31 required by (gnome-base/gnome-shell-3.24.3:0/0::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge)
    >=sys-apps/systemd-186:0=[pam] required by (gnome-base/gdm-3.24.3-r1:0/0::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge)
    >=sys-apps/systemd-31 required by (gnome-base/gnome-control-center-3.24.4:2/2::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge)
    >=sys-apps/systemd-207 required by (sys-apps/gentoo-systemd-integration-7:0/0::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge)
    sys-apps/systemd required by (virtual/service-manager-0:0/0::gentoo, installed)

For more information about Blocked Packages, please refer to the following
section of the Gentoo Linux x86 Handbook (architecture is irrelevant):

https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Handbook:X86/Working/Portage#Blocked_packages

The following USE changes are necessary to proceed:
 (see "package.use" in the portage(5) man page for more details)
# required by gnome-base/gdm-3.24.3-r1::gentoo
# required by gnome-base/gnome-shell-3.24.3::gentoo
# required by gnome-extra/chrome-gnome-shell-10::gentoo
>=sys-auth/pambase-20150213-r2 systemd
>=gnome-base/gnome-control-center-3.24.4 networkmanager
# required by gnome-base/gnome-control-center-3.24.4::gentoo[cups]
>=net-fs/samba-4.8.6-r2 client
# required by net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.22.2::gentoo
# required by net-libs/gnome-online-accounts-3.24.4::gentoo
# required by gnome-extra/evolution-data-server-3.24.7::gentoo[gnome-online-accounts]
>=media-libs/harfbuzz-1.9.0 icu
# required by sys-libs/ldb-1.3.6::gentoo
# required by net-fs/samba-4.8.6-r2::gentoo
# required by net-fs/cifs-utils-6.7::gentoo[acl]
>=sys-libs/tdb-1.3.16 python
# required by sys-libs/ldb-1.3.6::gentoo
# required by net-fs/samba-4.8.6-r2::gentoo
# required by net-fs/cifs-utils-6.7::gentoo[acl]
>=sys-libs/tevent-0.9.37 python
# required by gnome-base/gnome-keyring-3.28.2::gentoo
# required by app-crypt/libsecret-0.18.6-r1::gentoo
# required by gnome-extra/evolution-data-server-3.24.7::gentoo
>=app-crypt/pinentry-1.1.0-r2 gnome-keyring
# required by media-sound/pulseaudio-11.1-r1::gentoo[alsa-plugin,alsa]
# required by gnome-base/gnome-settings-daemon-3.24.4::gentoo
# required by gnome-base/gnome-session-3.24.2-r1::gentoo
# required by gnome-base/gnome-control-center-3.24.4::gentoo
>=media-plugins/alsa-plugins-1.1.6 pulseaudio
# required by dev-lang/spidermonkey-38.3.0::gentoo
# required by dev-libs/gjs-1.48.7::gentoo
>=dev-lang/python-2.7.15:2.7 sqlite
# required by gnome-base/gnome-session-3.24.2-r1::gentoo
>=media-libs/mesa-18.2.4 gles2
# required by sys-apps/systemd-239-r2::gentoo
>=sys-apps/dbus-1.10.24 systemd

* In order to avoid wasting time, backtracking has terminated early
 * due to the above autounmask change(s). The --autounmask-backtrack=y
 * option can be used to force further backtracking, but there is no
 * guarantee that it will produce a solution.

!!! All ebuilds that could satisfy ">=sys-libs/tdb-1.3.15[python?,abi_x86_32(-)?,abi_x86_64(-)?,
    abi_x86_x32(-)?,abi_mips_n32(-)?,abi_mips_n64(-)?,abi_mips_o32(-)?,abi_ppc_32(-)?,
    abi_ppc_64(-)?,abi_s390_32(-)?,abi_s390_64(-)?]" have been masked.
!!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your request:
- sys-libs/tdb-1.3.16::gentoo (masked by: )
- sys-libs/tdb-1.3.15::gentoo (masked by: ~amd64 keyword)

(dependency required by "sys-libs/ldb-1.3.6::gentoo" [ebuild])
(dependency required by "net-fs/samba-4.8.6-r2::gentoo" [ebuild])
(dependency required by "net-fs/cifs-utils-6.7::gentoo[acl]" [ebuild])

Given it appears that because of the resistance to change being as much of an inconvenience as it has been as a result of not being able to use startx with a non privileged user account without attending to necessary prerequisites perspective may be a benefit here. Yielding to the huge inconvenience this has manifested and witnessing first hand that anyone could install a functional DM with only one package required should say a lot about the importance of "fixing startx" I was surprised that sddm from kde plasma of all the dm's investigated for package dependencies only required 13 package installs none of which required more than 10 to 20 minutes to compile.

Eventually all good things become obsolete especially with adequate alternatives capable of providing a functional replacement.

Wrapped long lines to make the forum layout behave.Chiitoo

Last edited by ali3nx on Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:13 am; edited 8 times in total
asturm
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ali3nx wrote:
I was surprised that sddm from kde plasma of all the dm's investigated for package dependencies only required 13 package installs none of which required more than 10 to 20 minutes to compile.

It is just the recommended-by KDE DM for Plasma but is otherwise not developed as part of the KDE community. Plasma does not care by what it is started. Typically though, all those deps will already be present for a Plasma user.
ZappingLinux
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to chime in because I am a user who is actually having a problem with this now as I am using systemd (I know I shouldn't but I like gnome).

I updated my system today and on reboot was met with a CLI to log in. So I did and ran startx which didn't work.

I got the following output which I had to type in by hand on a phone so I left so obvious stuff out.

it's in this pic: https://imgur.com/a/AWZMkYa

If anyone could help me with this that would be amazing. This isn't the first time this happened and the last time caused me to take a break from linux on this laptop due to its stupid hardware configuration and its novice user. I am however determined to get this fixed but I do not know where to start. When I first compiled the system it just worked. No further config needed. So what is the story here? I am using systemd however (much to many of your dismay I assume and for which I apologize) because I like gnome as a desktop. However, the suid and systemd useflag are both set for me. is that at the core of the problem?
Chiitoo
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:11 pm    Post subject: ><)))°€ Reply with quote

ZappingLinux,

No need to apologise for using systemd, for it is one of the officially supported things to use. Not all users are willing or able to support you, though, be it due to choice or what have you. :]

I'm one of those that can't help with it.

However, your image shows 'startx' doing what 'startx' does, by default, which is run the executables you see mentioned in the log (though they seem to not be installed). All in all, it's working as expected and intended.

Usually you'd tell 'startx' what to do instead of defaults via the '.xinitrc' file for example, under your user's home directory. Looks like for GNOME you'd have 'exec gnome-session'. [1]

As for why your usual starting of X is not working, assuming a bit that it has been automatic before, that's probably a case for another thread.

1. https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/GNOME/Guide#Using_startx
ZappingLinux
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chiitoo wrote:
ZappingLinux,

No need to apologise for using systemd, for it is one of the officially supported things to use. Not all users are willing or able to support you, though, be it due to choice or what have you. :]

However, your image shows 'startx' doing what 'startx' does, by default, which is run the executables you see mentioned in the log (though they seem to not be installed). All in all, it's working as expected and intended.

Usually you'd tell 'startx' what to do instead of defaults via the '.xinitrc' file for example, under your user's home directory. Looks like for GNOME you'd have 'exec gnome-session'. [1]

As for why your usual starting of X is not working, assuming a bit that it has been automatic before, that's probably a case for another thread.

In the mean time I have been able to collect my thoughts a bit more. I use this laptop everyday and the thought of not being able to use it for my studies (CSE) freaked me out. So i started rambling and throwing posts everywhere. So I also found that for startx you need a xinitrc. But I use systemd so I dont have a xinitrc because all of the boot processes are handled by systemctl. Now I use gnome because I like it and I followed this https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Systemd/Installing_Gnome3_from_scratch guide to getting everything working. Xorg-server has been compiled with the following flags set:
Code:

x11-base/xorg-server USE="systemd glamor suid udev xorg ipv6"

It seems like something is completely wrong though because running systemctl restart gdm.service makes my PC hang now. To be honest i really dont know what was in that xorg update that messed me up THIS bad but it sure did ruin my laptop. Would it be better to just recompile my entire system at this point? Because honestly i dont think anyone can help me.
ZappingLinux
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZappingLinux wrote:
Chiitoo wrote:
ZappingLinux,

In the mean time I have been able to collect my thoughts a bit more. I use this laptop everyday and the thought of not being able to use it for my studies (CSE) freaked me out. So i started rambling and throwing posts everywhere. So I also found that for startx you need a xinitrc. But I use systemd so I dont have a xinitrc because all of the boot processes are handled by systemctl. Now I use gnome because I like it and I followed this https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Systemd/Installing_Gnome3_from_scratch guide to getting everything working. Xorg-server has been compiled with the following flags set:
Code:

x11-base/xorg-server USE="systemd glamor suid udev xorg ipv6"

It seems like something is completely wrong though because running systemctl restart gdm.service makes my PC hang now. To be honest i really dont know what was in that xorg update that messed me up THIS bad but it sure did ruin my laptop. Would it be better to just recompile my entire system at this point? Because honestly i dont think anyone can help me.

Literally about a minute ago, i created a .xinitrc and ran startx. It launched my desktop env.... what the hell? What happened to xorg with systemd? Logging out just returns me to the CLI and doesn't actually log me out. Also when I close my laptop and open it back up, I am met with the familiar log in screen but I can't login. Is this a gdm.service bug?

EDIT: because my issue is like entering a rabbit hole I made my own thread the core of the problem is that gdm.service doesn't start properly because user-runtime-dir@115.service fails to load apparently but I don't know how to fix that,
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gentoo Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: