I met a problem on Raspberry pi model 2
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gentoo on ARM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shota
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:36 am    Post subject: I met a problem on Raspberry pi model 2 Reply with quote

Finally I have solved the problem on myself, and I want to share my solution for all of users who install gentoo on Raspberry pi.

Code:

>>>  '/var/tmp/portage/media-libs/libepoxy-1.5.1/temp/build.log'

* Messages for package media-libs/libepoxy-1.5.1:

* ERROR: media-libs/libepoxy-1.5.1::gentoo failed (compile phase):
 *   ninja -v -j17 -l4 -C /var/tmp/portage/media-libs/libepoxy-1.5.1/work/libepoxy-1.5.1-.arm failed
 * Call stack:
 *     ebuild.sh, line  124:  Called src_compile
 *   environment, line 2562:  Called multilib-minimal_src_compile
 *   environment, line 1278:  Called multilib_foreach_abi 'multilib-minimal_abi_src_compile'
 *   environment, line 1510:  Called multibuild_foreach_variant '_multilib_multibuild_wrapper' 'multilib-minimal_abi_src_compile'
 *   environment, line 1213:  Called _multibuild_run '_multilib_multibuild_wrapper' 'multilib-minimal_abi_src_compile'
 *   environment, line 1211:  Called _multilib_multibuild_wrapper 'multilib-minimal_abi_src_compile'
 *   environment, line  341:  Called multilib-minimal_abi_src_compile
 *   environment, line 1272:  Called multilib_src_compile
 *   environment, line 1722:  Called meson_src_compile
 *   environment, line 1135:  Called eninja '-C' '/var/tmp/portage/media-libs/libepoxy-1.5.1/work/libepoxy-1.5.1-.arm'
 *   environment, line  728:  Called die
 * The specific snippet of code:
 *       "$@" || die "${nonfatal_args[@]}" "${*} failed"
 * If you need support, post the output of `emerge --info '=media-libs/libepoxy-1.5.1::gentoo'`,
 * the complete build log and the output of `emerge -pqv '=media-libs/libepoxy-1.5.1::gentoo'`.
 * The complete build log is located at '/var/tmp/portage/media-libs/libepoxy-1.5.1/temp/build.log'.
 * The ebuild environment file is located at '/var/tmp/portage/media-libs/libepoxy-1.5.1/temp/environment'.
 * Working directory: '/var/tmp/portage/media-libs/libepoxy-1.5.1/work/libepoxy-1.5.1-.arm'
 * S: '/var/tmp/portage/media-libs/libepoxy-1.5.1/work/libepoxy-1.5.1'

The problem is that when when I tried to emerge media-libs/libepoxy-1.5.1,I failed to emerge it because of compile errors.

At first, I couldn't find the cause of that, but I recognized the important messages, here.
Code:

distcc[29422] ERROR: compile ../libepoxy-1.5.1/test/egl_has_extension_nocontext.c on localhost failed
[30/51] gcc -Itest/test@@glx_common@sta -Itest -I../libepoxy-1.5.1/test -Iinclude -I../libepoxy-1.5.1/include -Isrc -I../libepoxy-1.5.1/src -Iinclude/epoxy -fdiagnostics-color=always -pipe -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -std=gnu99 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=vfpv3-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -fPIC -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-declarations -Wformat=2 -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wnested-externs -Wbad-function-cast -Wold-style-definition -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wunused -Wuninitialized -Wshadow -Wmissing-noreturn -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wredundant-decls -Wlogical-op -Werror=implicit -Werror=nonnull -Werror=init-self -Werror=main -Werror=missing-braces -Werror=sequence-point -Werror=return-type -Werror=trigraphs -Werror=array-bounds -Werror=write-strings -Werror=address -Werror=int-to-pointer-cast -Werror=pointer-to-int-cast -fno-strict-aliasing -Wno-int-conversion  -MD -MQ 'test/test@@glx_common@sta/glx_common.c.o' -MF 'test/test@@glx_common@sta/glx_common.c.o.d' -o 'test/test@@glx_common@sta/glx_common.c.o' -c ../libepoxy-1.5.1/test/glx_common.c
distcc[29432] (dcc_build_somewhere) Warning: failed to distribute, running locally instead
[31/51] gcc -Itest/test@@egl_gl@exe -Itest -I../libepoxy-1.5.1/test -Iinclude -I../libepoxy-1.5.1/include -Isrc -I../libepoxy-1.5.1/src -Iinclude/epoxy -I/opt/vc/include -I/opt/vc/include/interface/vmcs_host/linux -I/opt/vc/include/interface/vcos/pthreads -fdiagnostics-color=always -pipe -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -std=gnu99 -O2 -march=armv7-a -mfpu=vfpv3-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -DUSE_VCHIQ_ARM -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-declarations -Wformat=2 -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wnested-externs -Wbad-function-cast -Wold-style-definition -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wunused -Wuninitialized -Wshadow -Wmissing-noreturn -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wredundant-decls -Wlogical-op -Werror=implicit -Werror=nonnull -Werror=init-self -Werror=main -Werror=missing-braces -Werror=sequence-point -Werror=return-type -Werror=trigraphs -Werror=array-bounds -Werror=write-strings -Werror=address -Werror=int-to-pointer-cast -Werror=pointer-to-int-cast -fno-strict-aliasing -Wno-int-conversion -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_POSIX_C_SOURCE=200809L  -MD -MQ 'test/test@@egl_gl@exe/egl_gl.c.o' -MF 'test/test@@egl_gl@exe/egl_gl.c.o.d' -o 'test/test@@egl_gl@exe/egl_gl.c.o' -c ../libepoxy-1.5.1/test/egl_gl.c
distcc[29427] (dcc_build_somewhere) Warning: failed to distribute, running locally instead
In file included from /opt/vc/include/interface/vcos/vcos.h:116:0,
                 from /opt/vc/include/interface/vmcs_host/vc_dispmanx.h:33,
                 from /opt/vc/include/EGL/eglplatform.h:110,
                 from include/epoxy/egl_generated.h:11,
                 from ../libepoxy-1.5.1/include/epoxy/egl.h:46,
                 from ../libepoxy-1.5.1/test/egl_gl.c:39:
/opt/vc/include/interface/vcos/pthreads/vcos_platform.h: In function ‘vcos_llthread_current’:
/opt/vc/include/interface/vcos/pthreads/vcos_platform.h:450:11: warning: cast from function call of type ‘pthread_t {aka long unsigned int}’ to non-matching type ‘VCOS_LLTHREAD_T * {aka struct VCOS_LLTHREAD_T *}’ [-Wbad-function-cast]
    return (VCOS_LLTHREAD_T *)pthread_self();
           ^
/opt/vc/include/interface/vcos/pthreads/vcos_platform.h: In function ‘vcos_get_free_mem’:
/opt/vc/include/interface/vcos/pthreads/vcos_platform.h:777:11: warning: cast from function call of type ‘void *’ to non-matching type ‘long unsigned int’ [-Wbad-function-cast]
    return (unsigned long)sbrk(0);

when I installed gentoo on the Pi, I followed the instruction page of herehttps://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Raspberry_Pi/Quick_Install_Guide
It is very useful and kindness, and I installed userland-raspberrypi tools.

I got /opt/vc/libraries and include files(OpenGL EGL,etc libraries) on my environment.

and Lately I tried to emerge media-libs/libepoxy that depends on media-libs/mesa for finally emerging the xors-server.

Mesa also installed the OpenGL libraries on /usr/lib/ and /usr/include/,So Libraries and Include files conflicted with each other and the /opt/vc version was superior to mesa's one when emerging libepoxy.

So I unemerged userland-raspberrypi,and the things go on well.

[Moderator edit: changed [quote] tags to [code] tags to preserve output layout. -Hu]
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gentoo on ARM All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: