View previous topic :: View next topic  
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sugar wrote:
Old School wrote:
cokey wrote:
I don't understand why Trump would do this, it goes against everything American. He's bowing to a foreign power, he's ignoring America, he's ignoring common sense and he's showing the world that he thinks the US is not as good as Russia.

The US doesn't need Russia, the US and Trump should be laughing at Putin and Russia. The US needs China but he has declared a trade war with them. It just doesn't make any sense! Seriously think about the two situations, why is he treating Putin preferentially with no upside but treating China with a trade war which can only hurt the US?
Please be specific. What has Trump done to counter everything American, ignored America, showed America inferior to Russia. Specifics please. I've showed a specific example of Obama subservient to Putin Here is Obama bowing to foreign leaders, something you accused Trump of doing. Please answer with specifics, and not a bunch of CNN talking points.

Putin admitted to meddling, and Trump was given the opportunity to denounce it, and he chose not to. Instead, he talked about how much he won the election by, and Hillary's emails. And what a good job Russia did with the World Cup.
Putin denied meddling. I don't believe him, yet your statement is Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire inaccurate.
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLWebJq_7LM
The Tell A dale tale is good. As is the predicament of the solitude of a race of mankind that has not be seen on its own sexuality.
Take that to be something meaningfull, you progressive bastards.

EDIT: Take a look on the TV show - Merlin. Way good....
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

China is the real enemy. Even Obama acknowledged that when he announced the shifting of US strategic military focus to the Pacific. We need to become allies with the Russians; they too have a lot to lose to an increasingly powerful and increasingly aggressive China.

While Europe has a lot to fear from the Russians, thats the LAST war. Europe needs to man up and provide for it's own defense. Other than Britain, which has stood by us, fuck Europe. We're culturally more like the Russians than we are Europe. And, militarily, Europe has little offer.

As to "needing" China: we need China like a fat lady needs more ice cream and bon bons. What we need is to stop enriching a racist would-be empire that's slowly sucking us dry while looking forward to dominating, impoverishing and humiliating the western world that did the same to them. The truth is that they need us more than we need them.
richk449
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bones McCracker wrote:
We're culturally more like the Russians than we are Europe.

I think this claim is the one that is most divisive. In what sense are we culturally like the Russians? They have no culture of democracy, of freedom of speech, of entrepreneurship, or even of free markets. They don't have a culture of independent religious choice, or of free press. Their governments have always been, and still are, heavily corrupt. They do value education, and independent thinking, but the same is true for Europe.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

richk449 wrote:
Bones McCracker wrote:

I think this claim is the one that is most divisive. In what sense are we culturally like the Russians? They have no culture of democracy, of freedom of speech, of entrepreneurship, or even of free markets. They don't have a culture of independent religious choice, or of free press.

You're living in the past. This is an excellent example of just how flexible the truth and reality are for Democrats. When newly-elected Obama was cozying up to Putin and allowed the START to lapse, or when Hillary too three jumbo jets of State Department people over there to "press the reset button", any objections were met by mocking and deriding the poor, stupid dinosaurs on the right who just couldn't give up the Cold War they were comfortable with.

Remember how you people ridiculed Sarah Palin, with howls of laughter, when she said Russia was our enemy?

Trump is basically behaving exactly as Obama did before him, and as Bush did before Obama. The difference is, this time, you hypocrites and the MSM have erupted in an orgiastic frenzy of fake outrage, because Democrats have lost touch with reality and have post-election PTSD, and because the MSM is butt-hurt after humiliating themselves by being caught with two 5-gallon buckets of purple Kool aid in their hands.

So much fake outrage. lol

Besides, Russian meddling was almost certainly payback for the US meddling in Ukraine, which was done by Obama and his supposedly Democrat administration.

So take your butt-hurt antics somewhere else. Trump is the president blue-collar Democrats have been waiting all their lives for.
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bones McCracker wrote:
hypocrites and the MSM have erupted in an orgiastic frenzy of fake outrage
It's fake at the top, say Pelosi and Schumer to name two. But they play their part in manipulation of the group by fomenting the outrage. Some of their peers are just part of that group. Weaponized Idiocracy. Some people think we dodged a big bullet with HRC losing. But that will pale in comparison if our next stop makes Bernie Sanders look like a reasonable choice.
richk449
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bones McCracker wrote:
richk449 wrote:
Bones McCracker wrote:

I think this claim is the one that is most divisive. In what sense are we culturally like the Russians? They have no culture of democracy, of freedom of speech, of entrepreneurship, or even of free markets. They don't have a culture of independent religious choice, or of free press.

You're living in the past. This is an excellent example of just how flexible the truth and reality are for Democrats. When newly-elected Obama was cozying up to Putin and allowed the START to lapse, or when Hillary too three jumbo jets of State Department people over there to "press the reset button", any objections were met by mocking and deriding the poor, stupid dinosaurs on the right who just couldn't give up the Cold War they were comfortable with.

Remember how you people ridiculed Sarah Palin, with howls of laughter, when she said Russia was our enemy?

Trump is basically behaving exactly as Obama did before him, and as Bush did before Obama. The difference is, this time, you hypocrites and the MSM have erupted in an orgiastic frenzy of fake outrage, because Democrats have lost touch with reality and have post-election PTSD, and because the MSM is butt-hurt after humiliating themselves by being caught with two 5-gallon buckets of purple Kool aid in their hands.

So much fake outrage. lol

Besides, Russian meddling was almost certainly payback for the US meddling in Ukraine, which was done by Obama and his supposedly Democrat administration.

So take your butt-hurt antics somewhere else.

None of that rant is in any way responsive to me pointing out that you were employing incorrect facts in support of your previous argument.

Quote:
Trump is the president blue-collar Democrats have been waiting all their lives for.

I think there is some truth to that. Not being a democrat, he doesn't do much for me though.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incorrect in your misguided opinion.

We have just as much corruption; we've just had more time to put lipstick on the pig. Look at Obama, the Clinton's, NY governor Cuomo, our financial industry, our pharmaceutical industry, our automotive industry, our energy industry, our transportation industry, our entertainment industry, our aerospace and defense industry ... all riddled with corruption and infested with organized crime. Bribery of government officials and influence peddling are commonplace from small town dog catcher right up to Senators, Governors, and cabinet secretaries.
notageek
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When is Trump going to be tried for treason?
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

notageek wrote:
When is Trump going to be tried for treason?

Right after Obama closes Guantanamo.
richk449
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bones McCracker wrote:
Incorrect in your misguided opinion.

We have just as much corruption; we've just had more time to put lipstick on the pig. Look at Obama, the Clinton's, NY governor Cuomo, our financial industry, our pharmaceutical industry, our automotive industry, our energy industry, our transportation industry, our entertainment industry, our aerospace and defense industry ... all riddled with corruption and infested with organized crime. Bribery of government officials and influence peddling are commonplace from small town dog catcher right up to Senators, Governors, and cabinet secretaries.

Of course there is corruption in the us. You can’t seriously believe that the us is as corrupt as Russia though? I suppose all the objective measures are fake news?

Even if you did manage to make an argument that the us government is as corrupt as the Russian dictatorship/oligarchy, it still wouldn’t refute my point, which was that the culture in the us is not one of corruption.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hogwash. I only have to show there is enough similarity to invalidate your claim that it's a key difference.

Alao, that's far from the only cultural similarity, and it's one that you, not I, claimed to be an important one.

I would say it's more important that Americans and Russians aren't generally pussies, while mainland Europeans generally are. Or maybe queefs would be more apropos.
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is the media, and the Deep State, trying to push us into war with Russia?

Thank Odin for Trump being the voice of reason... and really think about that. Trump is the voice of reason right now. That's how deranged the crazies have become.

Kindness Evokes Kindness

Peace Emits Positive Energy
zixnub
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is the Muso, and his imaginary friends, trying to convince us Trump is not Putin's little bitch?

Thank OTW for Zixnub being the voice of reason... and really think about that. Zixnub is the voice of reason right now. That's how deranged the crazies have become.
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
Why is the media, and the Deep State, trying to push us into war with Russia?

Thank Odin for Trump being the voice of reason... and really think about that. Trump is the voice of reason right now. That's how deranged the crazies have become.

Trolling is good, Good is trolling? Explain otherwise. I don't get your new pagan belief ( :) ). Deep state?
I, me, myself, always had this feeling, pre-election, that the democrats was all in for a war against Russia. So, that was one of the reasons I was hoping for Trump. Then I mean war.
Messing up europe some moar, plz
EDIT: And here is the reason why : https://www.stripes.com/news/trump-supporting-tiny-nato-ally-montenegro-could-start-wwiii-1.538210
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump is the only president since my childhood who hasn't carried out a campaign of mass-murder somewhere. The anti-war fucks who foolishly got Hoodwinked into electing global war criminal Obama should be raising statues of Trump and starting a new religion. Instead, the are whining about Russian trolls.
desultory
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bones McCracker wrote:
Trump is the only president since my childhood who hasn't carried out a campaign of mass-murder somewhere. The anti-war fucks who foolishly got Hoodwinked into electing global war criminal Obama should be raising statues of Trump and starting a new religion. Instead, the are whining about Russian trolls.
http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/did-russia-america-almost-go-war-syria-26279
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Russians tried to interfere and Trump kicked their asses. That's not a campaign of mass murder (like Obama killing thousand of innocent Afghan civilians month after month).

It's also not Trump being Putin's lapdog, like the Democrats would have everyone believe. What would Obama have done? Run away. Clinton? Run away and make a big international incident out of it. Trump? Just quietly kick their ass.
notageek
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

desultory wrote:
Bones McCracker wrote:
http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/did-russia-america-almost-go-war-syria-26279

I meant to post this before. Don't bother with the link, because it's three pages long and ends with this:

Quote:
However, the mystery remains—just who exactly had attacked the U.S. base in Khasham February 7-8, and how many perished in that attempt?

Especially when it starts with this:

Quote:
However, the New York Times article appears to contradict earlier claims from sources within Syria that the majority of losses were suffered by Iranian-backed militias rather than Russian mercenaries, particularly cited in an investigative report by Christoph Reuter published by Der Spiegel on March 2.

This article will explore what these and other sources claim about composition and motivation of the opposing forces, the manner in which the battle unfolded, and the casualties suffered by various parties in what may have been the bloodiest battle between U.S. and Russian troops since World War I .

Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The interesting part is the U.S. kicked the Russians asses. The article basically says the small U.S. force kicked the ass of not merely the battalion of Russian mercenaries originally noted, but also a battalian of Iranian mercenaries and a Syrian armor battalion, and that the Iranians took the worst beating of all.

It doesn't change the fact that Trump engaged and defeated the same Russian mercenaries that Obama cowered away from when he threw the Ukraine under the bus. Trump stands up to Purin and takes hundreds of Russian lives in combat, yet our media would have you believe he's Putin's lap dog.
notageek
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The US military kicked asses of poorly equipped and definitely poorly trained mercenaries, some of whom may have been of Russian origin.
o'bogamol
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try this way: Highly trained and ass kicking American soldiers kicked ass, again. America. Fuck yeah.
notageek
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is America.
o'bogamol
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There you go, now you've got it.

Yeehaw!!
sugar
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bones McCracker wrote:
The interesting part is the U.S. kicked the Russians asses. The article basically says the small U.S. force kicked the ass of not merely the battalion of Russian mercenaries originally noted, but also a battalian of Iranian mercenaries and a Syrian armor battalion, and that the Iranians took the worst beating of all.

It doesn't change the fact that Trump engaged and defeated the same Russian mercenaries that Obama cowered away from when he threw the Ukraine under the bus. Trump stands up to Purin and takes hundreds of Russian lives in combat, yet our media would have you believe he's Putin's lap dog.

sooo, you *are* at war with Russia?
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 7 of 15

Jump to: