apps use qt5ct theme from console, default from WM
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ExecutorElassus
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:04 am    Post subject: apps use qt5ct theme from console, default from WM Reply with quote

I'm running enlightenment on my laptop, and two applications are loading different themes depending on how I launch them. Frescobaldi and Lyx are both Qt5 applications, and I have qt5ct set to use a dark color scheme. If I launch either application by typing the command in a virtual terminal, they start using the qt5ct color scheme. For Lyx, I see this in the console:

Code:
 $ lyx
qt5ct: using qt5ct plugin
QApplication: invalid style override passed, ignoring it.
qt5ct: D-Bus global menu: no

However, if I start Lyx by clicking the icon in Enlightenment's shelf, Lyx is using some default white color scheme that I don't think I have set anywhere. Same issue with Frescobaldi.

Notably, when Lyx starts it also ignores the system icons setting set with qt5ct, regardless of how I start it.

What setting do I have configured wrong here? I've also tried setting Enlightenment itself to use a dark theme through the menu→Settings→All→Look→Application Theme interface, but that doesn't seem to have any effect.

Thanks in advance for the help,

EE
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: